"I feel safe with you" :">

One Day, I'll Marry YOU ♥

 

I came in our villa just in time, everyone’s already on their seats having their lunch.

“Yah, SunJu! Join us!” Key yelled catching my attention.

I sat beside Taeyeon uncharacteristically.

“What’s the problem?” she asked.

“Nothing.” I said as I pick up the chopsticks.

While having our lunch, I feel so incomplete with some odd reasons.

“What’s happening to me?! Aish!” I said as I scoop the rice.

I look at my side and saw OnTae (Onew and Taeyeon couple) lending food in spoons to each other.

“Aw. So sweet. :”>” I muttered as I face my food.

I took a peek again on them and this time it’s not OnTae anymore..

“It’s only Jonghyun and Sekyung.” I bluttered as I snobbed them.

“WHAT?! JONGHYUN AND SEKYUNG?! LENDING SPOONS TO EACH OTHER?!” I shouted as I catches the attention of everyone.

I look at them again but this time it’s OnTae already.

“I’m sorry. It was just my imagination” I said to everyone as they look give me a what-are-you-saying look at me as I cover my face from embarrassment. :D

“What’s with Jonghyun and Sekyung?” Key asked as he furrowed his eyes.

“N-n-nothing.” I stuttered. “Let’s just eat again” I added.

I’m currently having some thoughts about Taecyeon, Sekyung and Jonghyun when suddenly…

“Yah, SunJu!! Are you deaf?!” Sica shouted as she threw the piece of chicken at me and ruined my thoughts.

“What’s wrong with you?!” I defended myself.

“Yeah! Yeah! Why did you do that to SunJu and to my chicken?!” Onew agreed as he picked up the chicken on the floor.

“Well, that freaking SunJu is ignoring me. I’m just asking her to lend me the rice but she just kept on thinking stupid things.” Jessica explained.

“That’s it?!” Hyoyeon asked angrily.

Hyoyeon went to the cabinet, she pick the big bowl (as in BIG) and placed it in the desk, she pour all the dishes on it and gave it to Sica.

“Yah! I’m not a pig who eats leftovers!” Jessica screamed.

“Yeah, right. She’s not a pig. Actually, Sica, you’re worst than a PIG! What do you call that?! Yeah! A BOAR!” I said as I smirk.

Then everyone burst out from laughing.

“W-w-what?! A boar?! Me?! How dare you!” she said as she slaps me really hard.

“What the hell you think your doing?!” a voice says coming from the door.

I look at the door and saw Jonghyun standing in front of the door with his eyes widely open, and he’s also with Sekyung.

He walks toward me and I thought he’s going to scold me (remember when he said he’s going to protect Sica?)

He softly rub my cheek and asked, “Are you okay?”

I nodded.

 

--- No One’s POV ---

 

Jonghyun scolded Jessica instead of SunJu.

“Yah! Don’t ever shout to girls!” Sekyung protects Sica.

Jonghyun stayed in silence and grabbed SunJu’s hand.

They went to his room.

“Yah! Sekyung’s here! You shouldn’t leave her alone!” SunJu yelled as she pull back her wrist.

“She’s old enough to take care of herself.” Jonghyun said as he lay down on his bed.

“So what do you mean? I’m still a child that’s why you chose me?!”

Jonghyun didn’t answer.

“What?! Speak to me!” SunJu shouted.

“Cause you’re more important to me!” Jonghyun shouted as he stood up and went to the bathroom.

SunJu stayed in place still shocked on what she have heard when suddenly someone knocked the door.

“Jonghyun? Are you there? We should talk” the voice said behind the door.

 

--- Min Young’s POV ---

I saw Sekyung as I open the door.

“Annyeong. Jonghyun is still on his bathroom. Do you want to come in and wait for him?” as I approached her.

“Uhm, no. Thanks, anyway. I think the two of you are having a good time. I’m sorry if I have disturb you. I’m going to leave now. Just tell him that I want to talk to him. Thank you.” she said as she left me.

“Is she jealous?” I muttered as I leave the room, “she don’t have too.” I added.

 

--- Jonghyun’s POV ---

 

I saw SunJu murmuring as she leaves me in the room.

“What the hell is she talking about?” I thought.

I chuckled as I ruined my own thoughts and went to living room to approach Sekyung, to say sorry for what I did a while ago, leaving her behind.

I spotted her on the corner looking at her phone.

“Hey, I’m sorry.” I said seeking for her attention.

She stayed in silence as if she didn’t hear anything.

I sigh and sat beside her.

Silence remain between us, awkwardly.

“Why don’t you leave me?!” she asked angrily breaking the silence.

“I’m here to ask for your forgiveness.” I replied.

“I’m going to forgive you, in ONE CONDITION” she says.

“What? I’m going to tell Taecyeon that you’re also here?!” I said pissed-off.

“What?! Taecyeon is also here?!” she choked as she widened her eyes.

“Yes.” I said jealously, “but she’s already in love with SunJu.” I continued.

She stood up from her seat and said, “4pm, we’re going to have a double date with them at that pool, inform them now!” she command as she points the pool she’s talking about then she left me.

After that conversation with her, I looked for Taecyeon and SunJu immediately.

I spotted them on the bench..

“Hey, Jonghyun! What’s up?” Taecyeon approached me.

“What are you doing here?!” SunJu shouted.

“I’m here to tell you that Sekyung’s inviting you to have a double date with us.” I told them.

“NO WAY!” SunJu yelled.

“Sure! Where? What time? When?” Taecyeon asked interestingly.

I heard SunJu snob then.

“Later, 4pm at that pool.” I said pointing at the pool.

“Okay, we’ll be there.” Taecyeon said.

I saw SunJu rolled her eyes this time.

 

--- Min Young’s POV ---

 

I rolled my eyes as Jonghyun left us.

“I'm sorry if I made a decision for you, I mean us.” Taecyeon apologized.

“It’s okay. As long as I’m with you, I feel safe.” I said as I smile at him.

“Uhm, so let’s buy our suits for our date later?” Taecyeon suggested as he stood up and lend me a hand.

“Sure.” I replied as I took his hand.

“LET’S GO!” he said as he run with me.

 

Good evening! ~ ^^

Just updated a new chapter. :)))))))))

I'm sorry if you waited so loooong, we're just really busy. T.T

I'll try to make an update soon. :)))))))))))))))