Love At First Sight(V)

Kpop one shots(request open)

Requested by my donseang @KKAEBSONG_YEHET she is the best and i wish you luck on your exams.

 


You were walking on yourr way to class until a bunch of boys were running causing you knock down your books.

"ASIH they have no respect once so ever.ever. You spat as you binned down to gather your school books.All of a sudden a person reached out to give you your  book that was on the ground causing you to look at the person to realize that it was no one than other Kim Taehyung also known as V.

V was the popular kid at your school hes also apart the famous boy band known as BTS every girl in the school always drool over him and gossip about how he is so cute but to you he is just another person who is just looking for attention.

"OO thank you for helping me but i think i should be going now.You gave him a bow and you were on your way to class.

After that you headed to your first class which was math you hated math.,math was boring and plus you wasn't really in the mood to go through what you leaned yesterday.After a few minutes passed a guy came burst open the door it was the guy who helped you V.

V POV

I was on my way to class until i saw a group of boys running in the halls causing a girl to drop her books i stopped and was going to go help her.As i was getting closer to help her to see her face more clearly and see if she was hurt but clearly she wasn't ,I heard her say something clearly stating that she wasn't to happy about what just happened it made me chuckle at her response.As i got to her i handed her books to realize it was her.I saw her today when i was getting off the bus and now seeing her up close really warms my heart.She is very beautiful her features are so angelic but yet precious face of hers.She looked up to me but didn't seem like one of those crazed fan girls who obsess over me but what i do hope is that i get to see her again. I.I hurried to my class only to realize that i was in the same class as the girl i saw just a few minutes ago.

SANNA POV

"Why are you late sir?The teacher asked V

"O sorry i'm late i was on my way to class sir until i had to go to my locker and get my book for class sir.

"Well if you say so but just let this be a warning next time be prepared and don't be late for my class you make to your seat next to Sanna,Sanna please raise your hand.

You hated the fact that that he was coming to sit next to you.You had a feeling that he was gonna make me feel uncomfortable cause what he didn't know was that you use to have a crush on him but stopped caused you felt that he would never notice you nor ever speak so you gave up on him and focused on school work.

"So your name is Sanna pretty name.

You couldn't help but to blush.

"Yeah thanks.

"So Sanna i was thinking after class we could go eat lunch together you know so i can get to know you?

Wait did i hear right  V wants me to eat lunch with him so he can get to know me what has gotten into him.

"Ummm su..r..re.You said as i began to studder.

Class went by quickly leading to lunch.You was getting your stuff together when all of a sudden V grabbed your books from you.

"Here let me carry them i don't a beautiful girl like you to get her books knocked down now would you.

There you go again blushing like a red tomato at his words.At lunch you both set down eating he asked you about things that he wanted to know about so you answered him.After you both were done he walked you to your next class but before you could go he told you that he had something to tell you in which you were curious to know.

"Ummm i know this may sound cheesy and so sudden but i just wanted to say that your the most beautiful person that i just now got to know and when i saw you today i was love structed but basically what i'm saying is that your my love first sight.

With that being told to you  was really happy cause he was now yours as well you was gonna tell him but he hurrried and pushed you to class.

"Tell me what ever you think of what is said after class i don't want my princess to be late. with that you went to class happy

 

 

DONT HE LOOK Y