A walk in the park(Top)

Kpop one shots(request open)

 

requested by Jena 

 

Jena was taking her dog for a walk in the park.While she was walking dog in the park she had this feeling that someone was watching her.she thought maybe it was the outfit she was wearing.She came in the park in some black shorts that showed most of her long legs with a red tink top.Her and coco went to go sit on the bench so she could let her dog off the leash for a little while.

"I guess today wasn't the day to wear this i guess boy.She said as she talked to her dog coco as she sighed but then before she could put her dog back on the leash coco jumped off her lap.

"COCO.She yelled.Jena tried to hurry and find her dog but she was no where to found.She called her name and nothing.

"Coco where could you be.She said to her self.She ran everywhere she would think coco would be until she saw a tall figure petting her dog.

"Awww you is such a cute dog aren't you.The tall man said to her dog coco.Jenna had to admit she was stunned to see a person like him here but she didn't see any dog with him.

"Coco there you are mommy has been worried sick about you.Jena told her dog as she picked her up and patted her head.Thank you so much for finding my dog AISH i'm so stupid to take the leash off of her.Jena said to the tall man infront of her.

"Its no biggie anyways you have a cute dog there whats her name?He asked.

"Coco and thanks i really do owe you.Jenna said to him.

"Okay how about you take me for some coffee yes thats if your free.He said as he was looking at you.Jena didn't know what to say she really wasn't busy and plus she had to repay him for getting her dog back.

"Hmmmm sure why not what can happen its not like your gonna murder me or anything right.She said to him with a laugh.

"God no does it look like i'm a killer?Plus your to beautiful to be killed hell you nearly killed me with your beauty.

Jena couldn't help to blush at what he was saying.Not many guys tell her that shes beautiful but she couldn't hold it in nay longer.She knew she was blushing like a red tomato in front of the man.

"Look i made you blush its cute.He pointed out.But lets go get coffee i want to get to know you and plus you don't have to take your dog my friend and his girlfriend over there will look out for her.He pointed to the couple behind her.She had to say she was impress at how he was treating her.

"Okay but are you sure they won't hurt her? She asked him.

"They won't i promise you there dog lovers they don't bite.He said.

"Okay.She put coco down and her dog ran to go play with the other dogs.

Jena and the man walked down the street to the new coffee place that she have been dying to go to but she never had time to go see.

"Have you ever tried the coffee here.He asked her with a wide smile.

"No not really i wanted to come but i'm very busy with my job.She told him.As they walked in she got a lot of stares it was like she didn't belong to the coffee shop.Her thoughts gotten distracted by the man taking her hand in to his making there way to the both in the back.

"So i never got your name by the way.He told Jena as he handed the menu.

"O sorry my name is Jena but my friends calls me nay for short.

"Well its nice to meet you Jena my name is Choi Seunghyun but some people no me as TOP.

"So where are you from you don't look/ like your from around here.

"Well i'm from New York born and raised.I moved here just a year ago and no i'm not mix Korean american i'm just African american.She said as she looked fiddled with her fingers.She didn't like the fact that many people around here didn't like her but she gotten use to it.This was the first time that someone ever talked to her and asked about where she was from without being told mean harsh words.

Jena didn't know why they called him that but she didn't want to ask him either.After they introduced there self the waitress came to take your order but when she came she gave her the most unpleasant stare towards her.Seunghyun saw how she was starting to feel uncomfortable at how the waitress was looking at her.

"Jagyia what kind of coffee would you like to have.Seunghyun asked her with a huge smile on his face.

She didn't know what ws going on but she went along with it."Uhhh i would like to have some bubble tea plaese.She handed the menu back to waitress but she snatched it out of her hand.

"And what would you like to have sir?The waitress asked him with a huge smile on her face.

Jena really wanted to knock that smile off her face but she had to keep calm she knew that this would always happen to her.

"I would like to have the same thing my Jagyia is having but can you get us one of your special cakes so me and my baby can share.He said to her as he handed the menu back to her as well.That smile of hers disappeared once he told her to get the cake.

"Seungh....She was cut off by him kissing her 

.

TOP POV

 

I saw the way the waitress was looking at her it made me mad at how bad she was treating her.Just because she wasn't from around here doesn't mean that she should be treated like that.So i decided to act like she was my girlfriend when she ordered her drink i could tell that she was getting mad at the way she took the menu out of her hands.So as payback I called her all the sweet names but i could tell she was going along with it.After she left she was about to say something but i just wanted her to know that she should be mine.I don't care where she came from or who she was i wanted her to be mine.So i kissed her.

END OF POV

 

Jena was shocked at what he was doing.Was he just doing this for another act or was he really falling for her.She was stunned when he stopped kissing me she didn't know what to say cause she shocked.The waitress had finally arrived with there drinks and the cake that Seunghyun ordered.

"Here you go Jagyia drink up.He told her as he handed her the drink with a huge smile splattered on his face.

"Ughhh...thank..you.She said to him as she stuttered.

"Why did you kiss me you don't even know me.She said as he looked at him confused.

"I did that cause i like you i liked you ever since i saw you to the dog park a week ago.I wanted to go talk to you but i was to nervous but when i saw that your dog ran off from the leash i knew that was my part to talk to you i'm sorry if i scared you a lot when i was looking at you but you are really beautiful and i can't help to take my eyes off of you the whole time.I didn't just kiss you for a act i'm not mean but i really do like you so i hope you take that kiss in to consideration of you being my real girlfriend.I don't care where your from or what race you are i just want you to be mine and mine only.

She didn't know what to say but she what he said was so beautiful and was really deep and kind.

"Yes i would love to be your girlfriend and i would always be yours no matter what. Seunghyun was happy at her answer so he took no time t come sit by Jena and kiss her passionately putting in all the emotions he felt towards her.