Who Are You Really??(Wu chun)

Kpop one shots(request open)

Requested by JASDCV

 

You were walking home by yourself.You were just now closing your little clothing shop.As you were walking you kind of got the feeling of someone following you so you quickened your pace.Your friend Cece told you about the killer that was killing girls who woulld walk by thereself and tonight you was the one who was.You had the need to call your boyfriend Wu chun.He was the only one who could be help you at a time like this.

As you called it went to voicemail over and over agian.For some reason this has been a weird time for his phone to be off.You two always spent time together he was a loving boyfriend that you adored the most.Of course you two would argue from time tto time of why he would stay out so late and never answer your calls but he  soon strated to relize that you meant more than to be out all night.Then one day while you were on your way to school he was walking to you at a slow pace.As he came towrds you,you found yourself very intrigued to wanting to know what had happen to his face.He had cut on his face like someone scrathed him.You had finally lost the person who ever was following you or so you thought.You felt a pair of cold hands wrap around your mouth.You panicked you tried your best to fight him off but it was no use.

"What such a young one we have here.The man said as he touched your floresent skin.

"W--hat to do --you want from me??I have money please take that but please don't kill me ??You sobbed as his cold sharp blade knife traced your now wet cold face.

"But maybe i do want to kill you but your just to beautiful to be killed hmmm... how about we make a deal.He said as he brought his lips to my neck.

He touched all over your body until he reached your left brest.You had enough so you kicked him right in the man balls and ran as fast as you can.You ran all the way to your house.You dare to not turn back as you just went to lock yourself up in the house you didn't know what to do.You couldn't call Chun cause his phone was off so you called your friend Cece.You called her up and you told her everything that happened.You didn't have time to wiat the only thing she could do was take a warm shower.You was frightened no doubt but what almost happen to her tonight was a night she wasn't gonna forget.You heard a knock at the door but didn't even bother to do so all you did was just sat in the water.

"Jaquelyne are you home.Chun yelled.

Chun had found you sitting in the tub just looking at the wall.He became worried of you.

"Jaquelyne are you okay??Talk to me sweetie??Chun shaked you but nothing.

Thats when you came back to your senese and notice him standing there getting a towel to dry but as he bent dwon to get you you heard him yelp.His man area was in pain.Thats when you just realized that the person who was just about to kill you and you was your own boyfriend.Wu Chun.

You backed away from him slowly not beliving what you just found out.You grabed the nearset wepon you could of find so you picked up a knife.

"Stay away from me.You said as you had the knife in your hand .

"Jaquelyne what has gotten into you.What is wrong with you??All i did was tried to help and now your trying to kill me.He said as he just kept coming to you not even scraed.

"Y--ou tried to kill me then me.But why??Plus your the killer who has been killing those woman no wonder you had that scratch.

"Jaquelyne. what are you rambling about killer.I think you have relaly gone crazy.He said as came towards me.

I stoppped when i hitted the wall he was still coming to me.I just felt so scred of what he was going to do to me.
 

Wu Chun POV

Jaquelyne knows about it but she doesn't know that i didn't mean to do that.SAee what she doesn't know that a long time ago i witnessed a murder.I didn't kill anyone i would never but the guy who did all the killing told me not to say a word but in exchange i had to kill the person i loved the most.He was talking about Jaquelyne.I told me that he knows where she stays and what school she goes to.he wouldn't take no hesitation of killing her so he told me to do so.But i really wasn't gonna do it.I came to Jaquelyne but she was scraed of what i would do to her.So before she would even swing the to stab me i told her everything.I don't care about the killer who watched her but i swear he isn't gonna kill her not in my hands.

End POV

 

You droppepd the knife on the ground not caring where it would hit.He told you everything about the really killer.About the fact he had to almost kill you to protect you.You saw him break down on his knees.It almost broke you seeing him like this so you walked to him and got on your knees with him.

"I'm sorry Jaquelyne i didn't want you to die in his hands but i really wasn't gonna kill you i love you to much to do so.I think i would kill myself to kil you.He siad as he looked into your eyes.The both of you stayed like that enjoying the moment around you two.Those eyes that you loved so much was the eyes of not a killer but a person who loved and was kind.He leaned onto you and kissed you.You didn't dare move cause to be honest you wanted him.He told you the truth and that was alll that matter.You kissed him back.You both syop knowing that you needed air.

"Jaquelyne lets leave this place he knows where you live and on top of that he knows where you work.Lets just run away leaving everything behind.Just me and you okay.He said as he touched your my face to look into his eyes.We can go anywhere you want if you choose.I wouldn't care as long as i'm with you.He said as he kissed the tip of your nose.

You nodded

"Hmmm i want to go to Taiwan.i hear there a lot of good things there and plus the dramas i watch is so amazing.All we could do was just laugh.

You and Chun went to pack your bags and take anything that you needed.You gotten out of the oversized shirt that you had on and put on a pair of jeans and a tank top on and with that you wore your Chun hoodie with a pair of black high heels..You were both ready to leave.

"Jaquelyne you look really y with my hoodie on but when ever we get to Tawian all i wanna do is just cuddle.And don't worry about where we gonna stay lets just say its big enough for us to have children.You laughed at what he had said.

1 MONTH LATER

"Jaquelyne your just so beautiful.Chun said as you were laying down on his bare chest.You both came back to how normal thigs were.The killer was caught and was sent to be hang and as for you your in Taiwan with the guy you love so much and so dearly just resting.The house he had was really huge.You found out that befpre you had met him he was in a boyband called "fahrenheit".After a while they broke up but he had saved enough money for you to not work and him eitehr but being the stubern girl you are you found a little job working at a cafe.It didn't pay that much but it kepty you busy

"You look handsome your self Mr.I-USE-TO-BE-A-TAIWANESE-STAR.

"Your still mad about that.Listen that was a long time ago in fact how about i make it up to you right now.Meet me down stairs in 30 minutes if you don't i will post a tired messy pic of you on instagram.He said to you as he gotten up out the bed.

30 MINUTES LATER

You ran down stairs to find Chun sitting waiting for you with cooked breakfast.

"Chun what is all of this.

"Jaquelyne this is my sorry breakfast but i need you to come try these grits and see if i made it perfect.He gotten up and pushed you the table wit the food.You tasted the food but something hard was in it.You took what ever it was out your mouth to see it was a wedding ring.

"Wu chun what is this??

"Jaquelyne would you marry me??He was down on one knee and looking at you with a huge smile on his face.

"YES A MILLION TIMES YES.You said as you jumped from out your seat to hug him.He put the ring on your finger and kissed you.

"Now lets finish eat this breakfast so we can prepare for our wedding after all my babygirl have to have the best weding.

 

i hope you enjoyed it do comment on what you think