grand piano ( jhope)

Kpop one shots(request open)

requested by Yukiiee 

 

Yukiee was coming home from work.She works as a piano player at a restaurant.She was the best piano player ever.She came from a family who didn't have much but made due what they had.When she was 7 years old she asked her parents if she could play the piano but knowing that they had little money her parents agreed to do so.By the age of 12 it wasn't much time that her mother gotten sick and they still barley had enough money to pay for the treatments she needed so she given up piano and gotten a job.She was young but she was willing to help her parents.She had gotten a job as a dish washer at a little restaurant that was just a couple a blocks away from where her second job were.

"Hey dirt bag when done washing the dishes scrub the floors.Her boss told her.

"Yes sir.She did as she was told.She didn't like the way people were treating her but she had to it up in order to help pay the bills for her mothers treatment.

Yukiie was done washing the dishes and all she had to do was just scrub the floors and leave to go to her second.

She went to go get the cleaning supplies and stuff to clean the floor.She saw everyone leaving know that it was closing time but she was the one only one who had to finish waht she was doing.Mopping the floors people came in and walked on now what was a dirty floor with foot prints.

"Hey were leaving i'm leaving you in charge to lock up arasso.He told her as he threw her the keys to the door.

"AISH i guess i have to re clean the floors i again.She said to herself.

"Hey do you need help.A person who was a worker here asked asked her.

"No thanks i got it but thank you for asking.With that being said she went continued but she as she was mopping the same person was helping her mop.

"I told you you don't have to i got it.

"But i want to so please.

She sighed in defeat and and did what she was told to.

"By the way my name is Jung Hoseok but people call me j hope for short.

"Well its nice too meet my name is yukiie.She told him as they continued talking.

She had to admit he was cute but he was two years older than her.Since that night he stayed and helped her until news broke that he mother passed away.She payed everything and still they couldn't save her.After that day of her mothers funeral she quieted her two jobs and moved.Jhope didn't know until he asked one of the co-workers why she hadn't been coming to work and they finally told him he was sad cause to be honest he liked her alot but he couldn't tell her cause she was just a kid but he didn't care.

10 years had passed yukiie finally had came back to the place where she had struggles.She had missed her home town.After the death of her mother her father gotten sick doctors say he had stage 2 cancer.He had the same thing as her mother but was worse.He soon died when she was 18 leaving her alone with no one.Her parents left a will leaving her a lot of money and a grand piano.She never knew that her parents left money and a piano heck they barley had enough money to buy her one.Yukiie was now 22 years old he had a loving  boyfriend that cared about her but every now and then she still thought about Jhope she missed him he helped her through out her struggles and was the only one she fell in love with.

She was coming home but when she walked in her house it was strange she found a pair of woman's shoes and clothing.She walked closer t where the cloths were scattered thats when she became worried she was scared of what she might see if he opened her door.

"UGHHghh baby don't stop ughhh.The girl moaned.

Yukiie felt disgusted of what she was hearing.Thats when he finally opened it.It was her boyfriend with another woman.He hurried and put his boxers back on and went to talk to Yukiie but she didn't want to hear what he had to say.

"Baby i'm sorry please let me....

Yukiie didn't take the time to hesitate to slap him."You i knew you were a low down sorry dog but my house really uggghhh i can't believe this and plus you can leave my key and pack your stuff cause tonight your getting out of my house.

After she told her now ex-boyfriend that she left and went to the old place of where she worked.She saw that one day they had a piano and thats where she came to play.

"Hey Yukiie whats wrong why the sad face gorgeous.Her friend said to her.

"My now ex-boyfriend cheated on me and tonight i was wondering if i could play the piano you know to for old times.

"Yeah go for it and i'm sorry to hear that.

With that being said Yukiie went on stage she wasn't nervous at all she was now about to spill out all her feelings playing the thing she most loved doing.

 

JHOP POV

I was at a local bar that i use to work at when i saw her.It was Yukiie its been 10 years since i last saw her.She didn't look to happy though that smile of hers faded but she looked really gorgeous liked she never aged .She was done playing the piano and thats when i had to talk to her.

Yukiie pov 

I was done playing but when i was playing i saw him Jhope he looked even better his slick lush black hair and his lush plump lips.

"Yukiie you look...wow...

"Jhope look can we talk next time i just got through a bad break up and i'm not really in the talking mood.She said before walking away.While she was taking a walk she was thinking about the love she still has for jhope. She wondered if he even felt the same way towards her.After a while she felt a drop of rain falling

'Really of all days she said out loud.She was then startled by a voice coming from behind

"I know right it never rain but maybe since you came back you brought good luck and Yukiie i have something to tell you I've been waiting for 10 years but you left.As he came closer to Yukiie he smashed his lips one hers.Yukiie didn't bother to move she was stuck.J-hope and Yukiie stayed like this until he finally decided he need to take a breather.

"O...ppa what was that for why did you....He kissed her again putting all his emotions into it.He wanted to let her know that he really loved her he didn't care she left because from that on he would follow where she go if she left.

"Yukiie i love you since the day i saw you in the kitchen 10 years ago you may have been 12 but that didn't matter but seeing here makes my heart flutter .I know that you just gotten out from a bad relationship but let me make you happy i don't know what that whole did too make him lose such a beautiful,kind-hearted,and most unbelievable painoist in the world so please let me be your boyfriend i would never hur......Yukiie smashed her lips onto Jhope putting her feelings.

"Jhope i love you to i never stopped and yes you may be my boyfriend.

With that being said Jhope and Yukiie walked to her home with the umbrella hand in hand.Now she was finally happy