A night forgotten (Kris)

Kpop one shots(request open)

Requested by nia crayon

You were planing everything today for you and Kris anniversary of being together for 2 years.You made his favorite food that he liked and him an vanilla ice cream cake.It was 7 and you still had time to go take a shower.You stepped out the shower to realize you taken 30 minutes.You had gotten dressed and wore you favorite dress that showed off you curves and wore light makeup knowing that you hated wearing heavy makeup.It was now 8 and all you were waiting for was Kris.

Time began to pass as you soon realized it was passed 8 you already texted him saying to come home early but you guess he was still writing new lyrics.

ONE HOUR

TWO HOURS 

It was now 11:30pm still he wasn't home yet i was still here waiting for his return the food that you already prepared was already cold and the candles were already short and wax dripped causing to leave a stain on the table cloth.Maybe he forgotten about our anniversary you thought yourself.You were getting tired of waiting and yet it was another year of him not coming to another one of your special surprises you blew the candles out and left you ere to tired to clean up the food.

You went to the bathroom and washed your face and changed to your boyfriends over sized shirts leaving his scent on it as well.

"Happy anniversary to me another year without him.You closed your eye and went to sleep.

KRIS POV


I remember that Nia texted me saying to come home early to my surprise that she had something planned but was the occasion for it.

KRIS baby:please be home early i have something very special planned for me and you tonight.

Beautiful baby:I promise i will.


After sometime now it became dark only to realize it was passed 9 hours passed and and i finally gotten through writing lyrics .I knew Nia wasn't gonna forgive me for not texting her back telling her i was going to be late but even more made that i skipped out on yet another anniversary without me.

I opened the door to the apartment that we shared to find a table stetted for the both of us.I seen the food that she made it must have worked really hard to make all this knowing that i love home meals esapcally made by my jagiya.

I saw the sleeping figure of my baby sleeping.I went to sleep by her carsing her face.

"jagiya i'm sorry i'm sorry i always miss important dates your always by my side why don't you leave me knowing that i would do this.

"CAUSE I LOVE YOU OPPA

END OF POV

You heard Kris saying something but what made you mumble to what he said to you.

"CAUSE I LOVE YOU THATS WHY AS MUCH AS YOU MISS IMPORTANT DATES I WOULD ALWAYS STAY I KNOW THAT YOU WORK HARD AND I KNOW THAT THIS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN IDOL BUT I WOULD NEVER LEAVE YOU CAUSE OF THAT.

You back hugged Kris making him gasp at your respond."saranghae oppa saranghae.

"Lets go to sleep jagiya i promise i'll make it up to you i promise.He kissed your forehead and you two went to sleep.

Next morning you woke up without Kris on your side.You called out his name but no answer.You got out of bad and went to the dinning room to see the table full of breakfast .

"Oppa what is all of this.You asked

"Happy anniversary jagiya i told you that i was going to make it up to you and plus Nia Crayon would you be Mrs.Wu.

All you could do was nod at his proposal he slid the ring on your finger as you cried happily knowing you are now Mrs.Nia Wu.

Now lets eat Mrs.Wu.

 

 

 

“Girl, you’ll say that now but the moment you see another picture of me, you’re going to be coming right back.”