Eight. His forever.

Watching the broken ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Okyuk's POV

Things went like this for quite some time. He would come to me in random time, sometimes even when I would be showering. I swear, he has no manners! But more importantly, our relationship became one of the strongest bond that I have ever had or even anyone in this world could have. We were inseparetable like affected by the most strongest glue. Of course, there were times when we would fight but it was all worth it. I mean, even if would be angry with him, Xiumin's body was like Adonis. Just perfect with it's own imperfections. Perfect, right?

But more importantly, I was his and he was mine.

It seemed that it would last forever. Forever and ever like those cliche fairytales that showed in the morning. However, I was happy. After so long, he brought me happiness that I desired with my soul and mind. Even if it was buried deep inside me, I could never say Xiumin that he made me happy. It would only boast his ego bubble even more and I could not allow it. Not yet.

So when this happened, this unpredictable yet obvious thing, I was shocked. Litteraly. Those people that were so intelligent had me shocked every two minutes. My body hurt so badly yet they kept asking questions about a presence that only I can see. My will and love for Xiumin kept me going throught those long and torturious hours. Finally, they stopped. But only because even the shock could not bring my heart back to life.

Normal POV

He waited, waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter