Fifth. Chaos

Watching the broken ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Okyuk's POV

After our date, Junghyun and me went separate ways. Ofcourse he was a gentleman and went with me to my room. I didn't want to show him my room because I thought that he will start asking questions about my room and why it is all white. So we said goodbye at the door. I must say that it was really awkward. I mean, he was looking at me all day with a weird look in his eyes so he probably wanted a kiss at the end of the date.

But I just couldn't kiss him.

He was someone who was not for me. I understood his feelings but it doesn't mean that I have to return it. I also have a reason. No one must be close to me.

I opened the door to my room and suddenly felt this coldness that even I have never felt before. There were snowflakes all around the room, all my water bottles given by principles assistant were frozen, the mirror was broken. I felt scared.

"Xiumin?"

"What happened, Xiumin?"

"Don't you know who he is?!" Xiumin's voice sounded through the space of my room.

"Don't you notice the way he is looking at you?!"

Each time he shouted at me, I started to lose feeling in certain parts of my body. First my fingers, then my toes, slowly it kept growing but I kept silent. Ofcourse I did.

Wouldn't you if you saw a helpless boy pathetically sitting alone in the middle of your room while everything seemed so chaotic? I never realised that he would be affected that much with something. I alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter