Seventh. Mine, mine, mine.

Watching the broken ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sat is silence for a long time yet none of them noticed. The only thing between them were their clothes yet they didn't notice that either because they were so into reading at that time. 

Min Okyuk's POV

We sat in silence and it was peaceful. I guess we were comfortable with one another. Althought I couldn't say it outloud because I didn't know how Xiumin felt. I don't think I ever will know. But anything could happen in the future, right? So I didn't bother myself with such questions and focused on my laptop. Well.. Tried to. After a while I noticed how close and cold Xiumin was. Why didn't I notice it before? 

Now that I take a closer look, he is reaaally handsome. Slightly puffy cheeks, perfectly shaped lips and nose. Yet the most fascinating thing I found, was his eyes. So focused, so deep, warm and most of all.. Inviting. If he would look at me right now, I could tell that I would certainly get lost in them. He sometimes looked at me with so much confusion or appreciation even if he thought that I didn't notice it. Well I did. I was grateful for his presence, his friendship. Who knew that this crazy descision of mine would get me here? With him, alone in my room..? Alone.. Just the two of us...

Thank you..

What for, y?

I didn't answer him. I just couldn't. I didn't know what words I should use to express myself fully. 

"Hey, y. Answer when I'm asking." Xiumin was looking at me now. Why now of all tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter