Forth. I'm sorry.

Watching the broken ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Okyuk's POV

Never in my life have I been so scared of something. It was not possible. Either I started so become slightly schizophrenic or I really met Xiumin.

God, it felt weird saying his name. As if it didn't fit him as it should. As if it wasn't his real name. Oh shush, Okyuk. Don't start to panic just because of this. It could be a dream.

Yet all day I could not forget that handsome face at all. Even when I silently listened to professors lecture, I could not focus. And it really pissed me off.

"Hey, are you alright, Oky~?" I turned around to face the source of the voice. It was my friend Park Junghyun. He was really sweet, always helped me when I didn't understand something, he was smart, which was rare at this university seeing as most of the students here are for fun or they didn't know what else to study. So I admired him for being himself. I might say that I even have a crush on him. Just tiny bit.

Yeah, as if.

Wait what. Who said that?

What? You don't even remember me? Now I feel sad~.

This voice.... Could it be? No. Impossibl- wait.. Maybe... Xiumin?

Yes princess? Now do you remember me?

How the hell are you talking in my mind? Seriously. I'm going insane. Now I really regret signing up for this project.

Told you so. And no, my little ert, you're not insane. It is me who is insane.

What do you mean?

WHY AM I A ERT?!

Xiumin.

Xiumi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter