First. Intuition

Watching the broken ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say that things will someday be better. That everything that you dreamt will come true. Yet the only thing they didn't mention is that broken dreams and people never get their happy ending. They try not to suffocate in dark waters that is their life.

Min Okyuk seems like a normal 21 years old teenager with a good family, relatives and maybe even friends. She goes to university, studies, like a smart girl she is. Everything seems bright for her future. Yet in her mind there is unknown to anyone shadow. Like a deep mist that spreads and never stops. Okyuk knew what was wrong with her and she didn't do anything about it. She never thought that she would be one of those people who fell into depression, anxiety. So she hid all of her pain inside her and swore to never show that side of her to anyone. She had to be strong. She had to survive.

Min Okyuk's POV

Another year in University of Psichology. I walked on the pavement with a small, blue luggage in my left hand in university's main park. I always walked through here to calm my nerves, to relax myself before going to greet my friends. The sudden bristle of leaves made me realise that I walked through the entire park to the entrance of university.

So... I'm back.

It was my first though when I entered the building. I must say. It never ceased to amaze me. It was huge, beautifuly decorated with marbe statues. Like from some kind of fairy tale. I liked it. Everyone did. Even the graduates.

Room 317.. Room 317..Where is it?! God, why they just couldn't give me my old room?

Appearently me room was the last one in this floor so that was why it was hard for me to find it. At least it will be warm in winter because I hate cold. Although I must say that snowflakes were mystical creatings of nature. Just how they fell through the sky always catched my attention. They reminded of meself.

No. Don't you even dare to think about it.

. I will NOT let those thoughts to worsen my day. So I unpacked my things to create this room more homely. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter