MOL 008

Miracle of Love

A month passed since Minrae enter the school but seems like no problems, no drama happened. But little they didn’t know is they are evil person planning something to get a revenge to Minrae. Talk about Sehun, he still not bother to talk or even be friend with her. But there are something really hit him about Minrae. He just shrugged but sometimes his headache will come along. Today the weather is bright and cool so they have PE class for today. Minrae quickly change to their PE cloths and walked to their teacher who is standing in the middle of circle of male students at the basketball court. From a far, she saw Jihye and she waved to her. Jihye jogged a bit to her and smiled cutely to Minrae. Soon, they pay attention to the Mr. Song who is teacher in charge of PE subject.

 

“Okay class. Today we’ll play basketball and run for 100 meter. For basketball, we have our school’s basketball team to teach you guys how to play it well.  So I wi—“ His speech was interrupted by those female students who are really excited squealing over it. Your face looked puzzle with the sudden things and Jihye saw it. She chuckled. “you must be wondered right?” you nodded. “our basketball team consist of a few member of EXO which is Kris, Tao, Luhan,Lay, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun. And another member is from some students but all of them are good looking. Sehun is the captain so he and Kai is the most attention in our school. Well you will love Sehun since he is the captain and very professional playing basketball” she teased you. “geez not really. I really not like him because he’s really cold-hearted jerk. Look at him.” You and Jihye turned to look Sehun’s poker face. ‘He’s been changed now from last I leave him’ you thought.

 

“okay okay enough girl. I know you’re really excited” Mr. Song rolled his eyes in annoyed. Mr Song continued again, “So I will split all of you into a few groups. One from school’ basketball team, two male students. I will choose it, not you. Arasseo?” he asked more like stated in stern. Mr. Song called the students one by one and your name and Jihye not call yet. You prayed in mind that you’ll in team with Luhan or Kai but the world not by your side this because.. “Lee Minguk, Choi Daehan, Bae Jihye and Kim Minrae will be under the captain, Oh Sehun” your eyes widen as you gasped you’ll one team with Sehun. “WHAT? I DON’T WANT!” you yelled making all of them turn their head with a glares especially from Lee Hyori and her minnions. Sehun make a frown face to you but you didn’t noticed it. “I ALSO DON’T WANT TO TEAM WITH HIM. I WANT TO TEAM WITH SEHUN!” Hyori protested. “Why you don’t want to team with me. I also can play well for it” that Lee Sungjae guy whined. He s not bad at all. He is tall figure and very good looking face. Okay those girls are really freak out. “Nobody can change my decisions. Now go to your group.” Mr Song said firmly. Hyori sent you a disgusted face and you can see her eyes full of hateful and you can feel something wrong there.

 

Jihye dragged you and went to Sehun who’s yelled calling you. You a little stumbled and stood in front of him with your others friend. “Why you’re so slow? Are you deaf? We don’t have much time because after this we have another things to do?” Sehun said harshly to you and Jihye but he most said to you actually. “Mianhae. We are—“ “girls. Huh always be like that. Always been dreaming prince charming to come and pick them. Such a—“ Sehun was interrupted by you, “She said sorry. Can you even tolerate and not being too harsh to girls. Where is your manners?” you snapped him back. The two other students being clueless in the middle and Jihye lowered his head.  Sehun felt his tongue was tied when you snapped him back. Kai heard your voice who is bickering with Sehun and rushed to Sehun’s group. “What’s happened here?” Kai slung his arm around Sehun’s neck to break the staring contest between you and Sehun. Sehun break it and pushed lightly away Kai’s arm. “I don’t have any mood to teach them. Kai you’ll in charge to handle this group. I’m leave” He walked away from his spotted. ‘What the hell is it my fault. Aish why I felt guilty.’ Kai looked at you, “Minrae go after him. I cannot teach all of you since I already my own group.” You mouthed to him ‘why me?’

“Yes Minrae. Go catch him back since you make him lost his mood. You’re dead you know.” One of your member, Minguk said to you. You sighed and find Sehun. You found him sat on a bench in Boy Locker Room. You slowly approached him and hummed a bit, “ehem. Sehun-ssi.” He ignored you by playing his phone. You felt a little bit annoyed and spoke to him, “look, I know it’s my fault making you angry but please don’t leave like that. My others friend needed you and I will not join go so you can concentrate without me. Okay?” he raised his eyebrows. He stood up and straightened his body while deepening his eyes on you. Your heart beating fast and you looked away to avoid his eyes. He leaned forward to you. You leaned back and he whispered to your right ear “you owe me one”. You gulped while avoiding his eyes to prevent him know your heart is beating.

 

Sehun POV

 

I don’t know what’s gotten on me. I don’t know what’s going on me. I don’t know why I found Kim Minrae is attractive. I don’t know why there is a magnet on Kim Minrae till I pay my eyes on him. I DON’T KNOW ARGH! I mentally screamed in my mind. Since she came, I being cold-hearted and ignored her but there’s something wrong when it hit my mind. So today Mr Song wanted us to teach students to play basketball. Geez I don’t want at the first place because err look at all my fangirls especially Hyori and her minnions. So ty. But I saw Minrae staring at me. Hmm not bad at all maybe we will find something interest here. I’m happy inside because she will in one group with me. But she disagreed. What the heck. Isn’t this opportunity for her to be with me. It’s hard for other girl to be close to me, the almighty Sehun. I harshly yelled to her, “Why you’re so slow? Are you deaf? We don’t have much time because after this we have another things to do?” she just kept remained silent while her friends, Jihye said sorry to me but my attention is more to Minrae. And then what make me shock is no girl would brave answered rudely at me and Mirae proved, “She said sorry. Can you even tolerate and not being too harsh to girls. Where is your manners?” I felt a bucket of rock fall on me. My tongue tied and I couldn’t replied her back. This girl really made me pissed off. I glares her and she didn’t break it till Kai came. I pushed his arm away lightly and leave from there. All of them froze on their spot.

 

Minrae came look after me and begged to come teach my group and she willingly to not join them. I a bit by leaning forward to her and whispered to her, “You owe me one”. My heart beating fast and I never expected this happened. What was happened to me? She avoided eye contact as I can saw her face blushed. I smirked but suddenly Baekhyun hyung hollered, “OH MY GOD SEHUN?!” we startled a bit and I straightened my body as I turned to face my stupid hyung but now hyungS since Chanyeol, Tao,D.O, Chen and Kai came rushed to look what happened. “What you want hyung?” I asked in a bit annoyance. Minrae stood beside me while lowered his head. “Do you kiss her in this room?” he hollered again, and Chanyeol immediately smacked his head. I rubbed my face, “Geez hyung can you lowered your voice? Why would I kiss her. She’s not my type” I can saw D.O widened his eyes while Chen and Kai looked mad and glares at me. Minrae looks hurt by her face . woah is’t wrong what I’ve said. “yah you cannot been to mean to girls. Haish Oh Sehun when will you being a nice person. Stop being a cold-hearted guy since she left you. You have to hpmh—“ Tao couldn’t continue as Chen covered his mouth. I sent a death glared to Tao because he nearly to spill out my past in front of Minrae. I noticed Kai looked at Minrae like he is consoling him in his eyes to Minrae. Minrae smiled to him like she said in her mind it’s okay . Okay I am very more confused with them. Is Kai has any connection with her? Wait, why would I asked. I am not jealous okay. Minrae quickly leave the room and went to thebasketball court.

 

Tao slapped away Chen’s hand and he turned his face on me. He made a grumpy face but I don’t care as I made a poker face again as usual. “You can’t be too harsh to girls. Not all girls are same. Don’t hold your revenge to innocent people.” D.O advised me. “Yes Sehun. Not girls same. Maybe Minrae is different.” Chanyeol said but all of us turned our face to him weirdly. Since when he can speak normal. Kai stared deep to me before speak, “Don’t you think Minrae is like her. Don’t you think to hurt her.” I stares at him because the way he talked like he’s really know her well and concern about me. “What are you guys talked about? You don’t have right to talk it to me. And you Kai why are you so concern about her? Did she’s someone for you? You can take him, I don’t mind” they taken aback by my words. Kai looked mad and his finger started grumpy to a fist. Baekhyun broke the atmosphere, “uhh.. guys..let’s go. Mr Song is calling us” Chen quickly dragged his brother, Kai to the basketball court.