MOL 003

Miracle of Love

You went to school together with Suho, Kai and Chen by Suho’s BMW i8 while Xiumin and Bella ride together with Xiumin’s car. A few metres from the school, you requested to Suho to stop at the side of road and let you go by yourself because you don’t want the students know. They understood and will meet you at the school. You walked into the school and amazed see the huge gates of the school even though you know this is your family own it. You perked your eyes when saw the girls screaming and shouting at the car park. Oh because my brothers and their friends. You saw Kai smirk and had a poker face in front of the students while Suho and Chen just fake smiled to them. You rolled your eyes.  As you walked inside, the students started to whisper each other and glances at you. You felt discomfort and bow politely to them but it seems like half of them are not friendly. The bell rings means that it is time to enter the class. You actually lost and don’t know where is your classroom because this school too huge. The students walked fast and entered their own class because wanted to avoid from detention, leaving you dumbfounded.

You just walked and walked till you heard a female’s voice arguing. “bullying?” You took a peek and saw three girls were bullying a girl while grabbed her collar and loosened her buttons. “wth they are doing?? Didn’t any student make a report to teachers?” you talked by yourself. You could not hear their conversation and insisted to hear it but you accidently kick a can. You gasped in horror. They saw a student eavesdrops on their business. “who’s there?!” they saw your back and you quickly running away as fast as you can until you saw a class which it would be your class. You knock the door and panted to catch a breath. “Yes miss. What can I help you?” The teacher asked and raised her eyebrows. “Is it true this is 3A class?”

“yes. Are you the new transfer student from Busan?”

“Busan?” you weirdly look at her.

 Kai at the class hold his laughter as he can because seeing your face.

 “maybe this is Suho oppa plan” you whispered by yourself without noticed the students looked at you weirdly. “ah yes! I am!” you shouted, making the students shocked.

Your teacher coughed and said “ouh erm so can you introduce yourself to class?”

 “urm sure. Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Minrae from Busan. I hope we can be friend.” You tried to act with dialect Busan. You saw Kai at the back winked at you secretly. You pretend not to see him.

 “okay minrae. Thank you and please don’t be late come to school or else you will be punished. So class anything to ask her?” you saw  a male students name Kim Jongin raised up his hand. Wait. Kim Jongin. Damn you kai !

“erm..miss..what your name? haa Kim Minrae. Nice name like me. Who are you living with at Busan? Your dialect is pretty well. Next time teach me to speak it.” He smirked to you. You mentally give a thousand punch on his face. Cool minrae cool. Jongin, you’re too stupid. Are you forget that our grandparents are from Busan? Hahaha you evilly thought. “oh I live with my grandparents and of course I speak well with the dialect because I have told you already I AM FROM BUSAN. And sure I can help you.” You purposely press the word ‘I am from Busan’ to him . Kai felt embrassed because of his stupidness. The male students amazed with your beauty. Kai want to burn them as he looked his classmates guys look at you like a ert. The girls glares at you as you replied sounds rudely to Kai, one of the kingka of the school. “okay minrae, you may take a seat at the back. But your deskmate seems like he absence.” You nodded and go take your seat. But the female students still look mad at you as the teacher said that you will sit at the desk. What’s wrong with them. Kai turned his face to you and you smirked to him. He mouthed to you, “why are you late?” “I was lost”

“mr kim jongin, do you want anything else?” the teacher looked angry and the class turned their attention to Kai. “no teacher” you giggles at the back. You was too focused when the teacher explained something in front of the class but was disturbed by a knock from male students. You are too busying copy the note and didn’t look at the students. Kai mentally facepalmed as he forgot to tell you that Sehun are same class with you and now you are deskmate to him. He are now worried about you. “OH SEHUN! You are late again!” the teacher scolded him. “sorry teacher. I was late again.” He bowed to teacher and took a sit beside you. After you heard she said sehun’s name, your body frozen. You slowly look at his figure until he sit beside you. You stared at him disbelief and he is freaking your classmates! You cannot breath properly when he sit beside you. Sehun bored with the subject and he decided to take a sleep till the recess. He put his head on the desk and sleep facing you. Guess what, he also didn’t take a glance to you. Wait a minute, did this guy not afraid with the teachers if they caught him sleep in the class. You stares at his face. His brown hair, eyebrows, nose and lips not changed at all. Still handsome. Your heart skipped a beat.

Suddenly a grumpy paper hit your head. You wondered find who did this. You saw Kai waved to you. Aishh this guy. You took the paper and read it “I caught you stares at him. Aha! You are in love. But I just want to tell you everything will be alright. He will memorize you again.  Let’s hoping the miracle come. ;) – The Cute Jongin” you blinked in tears and smiled to Kai.

The bell ring means it was for lunch time. You packed your things. You heard a chair scratched, means Sehun woke up and he leave the class with Kai. You walked to the school’s cafeteria. Wow, the canteen also huge with a modern style. Actually the cafeteria connected both KIM high school and the university so that’s why it big. You walked inside and saw a chaos scenes, the student are quiet looking the so-called queenka bullied a girl. Wait..isn’t they’re the girls that I saw before? You thought. You stood there and watch what will be happened next. But why the others students just staring like watching a drama? Why they did not help this girl? This is so wrong. You saw your brothers and their group EXO ignored the drama and act like nothing happened. You approached some students and asked them “what happened? Why nobody help her?” “the queenka always try to make a problem, bullied and embrassed the weak students. And she always being bullied by them. And you’re new student right?” you nodded. “don’t try to make a problem with them or else they will take a revenge.” Huh do I scared?

“ah now you dare to against me? Do you have eyes?!”

“hey ! we’re talking to you. Do you deaf?”

The victim glares the queenka ,making them disbelief. “ yes I am nearly to deaf because your pitching and pathetic voice shouting at me. Your saliva dropped on my face. Eeuuuewww!” the students at the cafeteria giggles after she said to the queenka. The queenka shocked and raised up her right hand to slap that girl but somebody hold her hand. “you have a pretty face, but your attitude not pretty as well” you didn’t know why you want to defend the girl but you know this is wrong when they bullied people. You smirked to the queenka. The others students gasped in shock when you do this to queenka. This is first time ever seeing some students bravely against the queenka. You saw the girl’s name “Bae Ji Hye” you read her name. “so what is so special about you till you can control and do anything you want? Are you daughter of Prime Minister huh?” you looked at her uniform school “oh your name is Lee Hyorin. Nice name huh” but the name seems like hit your head.

“yah ! who are you to talk like that to our queenka?!” one of her minions pushed your shoulder hardly.

“me? I am a human who cannot stand to see all this kind of bull happens.”

Hyori caught a bottle of milk and spilled it out on your head. You gasped, following with the other students. EXO are enjoying their lunch till they saw you are bravely fight the queenka.

“hey guys. Look at there. It is the first time some people fight with the queenka.” Chanyeol said. Your brothers including EXO turned their head. Chen choked in his drink when he saw you are the middle of the cafeteria fighting with the queenka.

“oh my goodness. This is wrong. Kim Minrae, what are you doing there?” Chen murmured. Kai felt anger seeing the queenka spilled the milk on you. He insisted want to protect you but Chen held his hand. Sehun looked at Kai weirdly. Why so suddenly with Kai? But the girl looks familiar and something special on her. Aish Oh Sehun. What's wrong with you? Sehun thought. Suho and Xiumin stood up,making the whole cafeteria looking at them. They walking forward to your place

“what is going on here?” Suho said firmly. You saw your oppa glares at you. I’m totally dead after this. You cursed silently.

“and you erm. Kim minrae, what with all milk on your body?” Suho stares at you.

“Lee Hyori, I reminded you to stop bullying people. And you Kim Minrae,follow me” Xiumin said to you. The students whispered because scared you will be dealing with Kim Minseok and Kim Joonmyeon,the most powerful guy. You looked down and followed them behind.

Xiumin and Suho asked you took a sit on the chair in Suho’s office. Xiumin closed the door, to avoid people hearing their conversation. “yah kim minrae. What are you doing on your first day of school? Look at you with the milk on your body and your hair totally messed up.” Xiumin scolded you. You stares at your feet,did’t have any courage to face them. Suho sighed and sit next to you. “I-I just want to help the girl from being bullied by them. “ “I know you are kind but looked at you now. They took a revenge on you. If omma and appa know, we would in trouble.” Suho patted your head. “I know oppa. I am sorry.” You asked apologized to them. “ne. next time please don’t do this again.” Xiumin hugged you. Soon. Kai and Chen entered the room.

“yah Minnie”

“raerae! Are you alright?” they hit you with the questions.

“euw you smell like a cow milk. Hahaha!” Chen laughed on you. You threw a pen to his head. He rubbed his head and pouted.

“of course the milk from cow not yours.” You rolled your eyes.

“here take my shirt and change.” Kai handed you his shirt. He always bring some shirts to school if anything happened.

“Thanks Jongin.” You smiled to him and changed to his shirt and black skinny jeans. “you can back home right now. Remember, don’t do like this okay?”

“nae oppa!” you nodded. “hyung, can I join Minrae? Please?” “me too.” Chen also want to join you and Kai. “Yah you guys still have a class. Go back to your class now” Suho scolded them. You shook your head. “suho oppa, Can you let Jongin accompany me and Chen oppa you cannot skipped your class because you are senior soon to be graduated.” Chen pouted and he nodded slowly. Xiumin sighed. “okay okay. This is will be the last time. Kai, accompany your twin. And please be careful at the outside. “nae hyung. I’ve brought two black mask for both of us. Kaja minrae” Kai beamed cheerfully. You and Kai went out carefully to avoid students saw them. They quickly run to the gate. Both of you laughed together after passing the school. “Oh my god. It seems like we are in Charlie’s Angel movie. Hahaha” you high five with Kai. “Come on , we will be on a date for today and wear your mask” Kai said happily as he can spend his time with his twin after a long time.

Without both of you know, someone saw you and Kai. He felt suspicious about you. He will find more information about you.

###

here new chapter. sorry if it was so boring here. Next chapter is your date with your twin Kai! yeayeay ^^