MOL 010

Miracle of Love

Sehun felt a light headache. He got a painkiller and tried to sleep on his bed. He put his forearm on his eyes to discover it. He released a big sighed as he thought about Minrae.

“HELP HELP HELP!! SEHUN!!” a 14 year old girl screaming to ask for help. The girl crying as two men held her arm. He quickly took a stick and beat two strangers man who wanted to kidnapped her. But he was pushed hardly by the man till he fell to the ground. His knees scratched and it was bleeding. “SEHUN!!” the girl screaming for his name. Sehun shook his head and he opened his eyes widely while panting to catch a breath. He put his palm on his chest and he breathing heavily. “What was that a nightmare?” he muttered himself and he calmed himself to sleep again. Soon, he drifted to sleep.

 

Sehun went to the school by walking. He didn’t have a mood to ride his car. He wanted to forget the nightmare by walking. Maybe it will help him. When he was about a few metres from the school, he saw Minrae who is also walking to the school too. Luckily to her because Sehun came after Suho dropped her earlier. Minrae saw Sehun at the back and she quickly turned her body and walked faster. Sehun noticed Minrae and he quickened his walk. He called Minrae but she ignored her.

“Aish why that cold brat want?” you muttered yourself. Sehun jogged a bit and pulled her bag making the lady stumble and hardly hit his chest. “Yah! What was that for?” Minrae scolded her as her hair fell covering her face. She combed her hair by using her finger. “I called you but you act like deaf” Sehun said with his cold face. She frowned and was about to walk away but Sehun pulled again her bag. Minrae yelled as she really pissed off because of him. But at the same time, she felt butterflies in her stomach and she knew what that’s mean. “Hey busan girl. I’ve never heard you speak in busan dialect. Are you truly from there?” Minrae widened her eyes as she nearly caught to him. “y-yes I am from busan. I-I just want to speak normal Korean here. Y-you know right?” ‘damn you minrae. You is stuttering.’ Minrae cursed herself.

 

Sehun stares at her and buy it what she said. But curiosity still growing inside of him. Sehun blinked as Minrae called him. “hey are you okay?” Minrae asked in concern voice. Sehun released his grip on Minrae’s bag and he go away without looking back leaving the girl in dumbfound. Minrae really wanted to throw something on Sehun and she found a stick. She quickly took it and threw to Sehun. “Auch! WHO’S DARE THROW THIS TO ME?”  Sehun turned back and saw a cute Minrae giggling. “KIM MINRAE YOU ARE IN DANGER!” you quickly run away before he catches you and you smiled in satisfy as you enter class.

 

Your teacher already in the class and you bow on him. As you was about to sit on chair, you heard someone shouted your name. “KIM MINRAE!” it was sehun. The whole class turned their head on him, and he was froze as the your teacher is in the class already. Some your classmates girl glaring at you but you just keep quiet as you hold back your laughter from burst. “Oh Sehun. Can you explain to me what the heck you shouting plus you’re late for today?” your teacher asked. You thought’ poor my dear sehun, he must scared and pee in the pants like a lil boy’. “I..I..umm..was..umm..because..aishshhh” He groaned and you burst in laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHA” the whole class turned their head on you too. Sehun sent a death glares to you but you’re crazily laughing over him. “KIM MINRAE! Stand up and go clean the hall with sehun as your punishment.” Both you and Sehun shouted “WHAT??”

“WHY?”
“NO. I DON’T WANT WITH HIM”

“ME EITHER”

“I HATE YOU”

“I HATE YOU TOO”

Your teacher can’t take this anymore and he stood up on the chair “KIM MINRAE AND OH SEHUN GET OUT FROM THE CLASS NOW!!” the atmosphere became quiet and nobody dares to move even Kai put his book over his head. ‘sorry my lil sis I can’t help you, but maybe it’s the way for you and sehun become close’ Kai sent a pity face to his twin. Minrae pouted and get out from the class with Sehun.

 

####

I'm so sorry guys for late update. I was too busy with school stuff and didn't have much time to update.