MOL 006

Miracle of Love

 

“it is all your fault!” he said firmly to you. You widened your eyes. “My fault? Hello oh sehun please come to the Earth. It is all your fault!” you raised your voice to him. “One more time miss Minrae and Mr Oh, if you bickering again both of you will get heavy punishment. You gulped after the discipline teacher warned you and Sehun. Both of you got detention class and have to stay there until the end of school today. Both of you sit back on the chair. You purposely sit far away from that jerk. He sat at the front while you at the back of class. You and Sehun only in the class with the discipline teacher. You didn’t know what to do and your brain totally blank. You stared at the window and saw a girl lonely at the school garden. Is that Bae Jihye who was bullied yesterday? You thought. The bell ring and the teacher allowed both of you to lunch. You thanked to the teacher and purposely hit Sehun’s shoulder hardly when you walk passing him. He sent glared death to you while you smirked to him. You immediately went to the cafeteria to buy your lunch. While you on your line to buy the lunch you heard Kai’s name on the LED TV Screen that was put on the cafeteria to inform some news or gossip about this school. You turned your head to the screen and many students watched it too.

 

“Kai, the Kim’s siblings was spotted yesterday with a girl at Han River at night. Rumours said the girl who was with him is his twin, regarding to the yesterday news said that she was returned to Seoul. But the image cannot show her face because of the dark night. From a far, the girl is tall too like Kai and looks pretty as well. But it cannot be confirmed yet.”

 

You are very shocked. The picture on the screen showed you and Kai hugging each other. Well it was your crying season on that time. Oh my god how can they know. Ahh where should I hide now? The students started to gossip about this new. You lowered your head and paying the lunch quickly.

 

“Ah who’s that girl?”

“Is it true Kai’s sister?”

“She looks pretty but hey if she is her girlfriend I’m totally not ship them”

“If she is really kai’s twin, I want to friend with her and I can get closer to his brothers”

 

Your tray of food fell down to the floor from your grasp, making everyone in the cafeteria turns their head to you. A guy bumped to your shoulder and you nearly to fall, “Are you blind?” he asked rudely and go away before you replied to him. “yah watch out next time!” a student glares to you. You gulped and bow a bit. And then, a girl with a frown face approached you, “you are the new student? I heard you’re from busan. Huh” she smirked. You just stood there and nodded. “where are you from? Are you rich? But heyyy” she leaned closer to your face and stares at you from head to toe. “you looked alike—“ before she continued her speak, you ran away from them. All the students gazing their eyes to you and whispered each other.

 

This is the reason why you afraid to friend with people. You ignored them and without you realized, your legs bring you to the school garden. You want to avoid from them, probably the hypocrite people. You sighed and sit down on the ground while leaning on a big tree. You started to think when you’ll meet the true best friend? You looked at the garden and smiled peacefully seeing the nature that created by God. This is beautiful. This is my favourite place starting from now. Maybe with the tree and flowers here, they can be my friends. I don’t need people. Your thought was snapped when you heard a voice of a female from behind. You peak a side and noticed a girl sniffed. She didn’t know your presence as she thought only her at the garden.

 

“Why the life is so unfair to me? I hate my life and I hate everybody. I’m done with this bull.” You heard she sighed. Apparently we’re on the same situation, girl. You heard she is crying. Suddenly you accidently stepped on a branch. The girl behind the tree stood up as she thought someone eavesdrop her confession. “Who’s there?” she asked. Ah what should I do know? Should I get out from hidden places and face her? You don’t know why but your mind telling you to face him.

 She looked surprise seeing you in front of hers. She wiped off her tears. “Why are you here? Are you stalking on me?” she asked firmly. “N-no no no. I was just sit behind the tree and you came and..” you lowered your head and continued speak, “ I was heard your..ermm you know what I meant” you smiled sheepishly to her. She taken back off. She narrowed her eyes to you to believe you while you didn’t courage to look at her. “You’re the one who saved me yesterday right?” you nodded. “Yes I am. My name is Kim Minrae and you Bae Jihye right?” “I don’t ask your name and yes my name is Bae Jihye.” She said coldly. Seriously why people surrounding me are cold people? ><  “ouh nice name. Can I called you Ji?” “Are you want to friend with me? No. I don’t believe people and maybe you’re one of hyori’s minions who want to take advantages on me.” She turned around and started to walk away but she stopped when you spoke, “I hate people too. I don’t believe people too but I know you are not one of them.” Your eyes gaze on the ground as the tears threatened to fall down. Jihye gulped hearing you spoke. She turned to face you and walked closer to you. She held your shoulders “I cannot befriend with anybody because the past give me a lesson. I’m sorry.” She lowered her head and put down her hands away from my shoulder. I looked up to her and hugged her. “I don’t know why I hug you but I think you need someone to lean your cry.” At first, she disbelief someone hugged her but she slowly hugged you. You silently cried and she too. She the first broke the hug. “Sorry but I should not do this. By the way, thank you for yesterday.” She walked you away before you wanted to call her. You sighed.

Your phone suddenly ring a beep means incoming messages. LINE group messages.

 

Kai: minrae where are you?

Chen: yah minrae ppali show yourself. Where are you hiding at?

Xiumin: I’ve heard the news. Are you okay?

Suho: minrae-ah, come to oppa’s office this instant after receive this messages okay.

You locked your phones and keep it on your skirt’s pocket. You walked away from the garden and and walked through the hallway. But three girls stopped your way. “Wow wow wow finally we met again the heroin of the universe” Lee Hyori clapped her hands with her smug face. Your heart felt uneasy with this situation. She and her minions stepped closer to you. You just stood silently staring at her to wait what she wants to do next. She brushed your hair and ten slapped hard on your cheeks. You fall on the floor because of the impact. You cupped your sting cheeks meanwhile she and her friends smile satisfied to revenge you. “Oh so sad, new girl. I am wondering about you. Who are you to rude on me?!” she yelled on you. You looked up and glared at her. You stood up and face her. “I don’t want to waste my saliva and my time to talk with some random people like you. Excuse me.” You wanted to go away from them but her friend grabbed your wrist. Hyori then pulled out your hair “How dare you daughter of . Who is your unlucky parents? They should know their daughter is a ” she insulted your parents and this really crossing the line. You yanked your arms from them and slapped hyori. “Who are you to talk my parents like that? You don’t know who is them. I’m pitied to your parents because have a pretty daughter but act like she owned the world without thinking other’s heart.” You bravely speak that to her. She gulped and was about to slap you again but someone yanked her hair. Jihye who is the one did it. “Don’t you dare to mess up with my friend. Stay away from her.” Jihye released Hyori’s hair and take your hand, leaving the queenka there. “I will pay back my revenge to you. Just wait” Hyori swore.  

 

Your mind is processing what happened and hearing Jihye called you as her friend. You felt so happy and feel the rain of flowers falling down to the earth. She then brought you the clinic.

 

“Sit down” Jihye told you to sit on the bed in the school’s clinic. “W-why you do this?” “One of my way to thanks to you. “ she then put an ointment on my sting cheeks. I stared at her. Why she is kind. She combed my hair as my hair was messed because hyori’s drama earlier. “Thank you ji.” “You’re welcome.” She sat down next to me. “I am sorry. Because of me, you involved with my problems.” “Hey don’t felt guilty. It was my instinct to help you. Even it was not you, of course I will help people from being bullied.” You held her hands. She smiled to you. Those smiles are adorable and I found she is cute. “You’re kind hearted. It’s hard to find people like you.” “Ah ani. This is me. I don’t how to be a bad people.” You blushed. “Anyway, can I friend with you?” you handed your right hands to her. She stares at your hands, making you felt nervous but she slowly shook your hands. “Friend.” You hugged her excitedly because you finally have found your new friend here.

 

After that, you and Jihye exchanged phone numbers then story each other about life. You promised to meet her after school. Without you realized, you skipped the detention class and even not meet Suho. You quickly run to the detention class but found nobody there. Suddenly someone held your wrist. You screamed as you thought someone wanted to kidnapped you. He then covered your mouth to stop. You widened your eyes disbelief because Sehun who did that. You slapped away his palm from your mouth. He scoffed. “Why are you doing that? You scared me to death.” You hissed. “The old man allowed us to class. So no detention now.” He said without looking at you. “Really? Yes now I can continue to study” you beamed happily. Sehun amazed with your cute act. He cleared his throat. “I don’t want to go. It just useless to go because about an hour later the bell will ring.” He stated coldly with his poker face. “Lazy jerk” you muttered. He ignored you and walked away. You didn’t know what to do so you just followed him. Maybe you can ask him about his life after you went to UK. “Where are we going?” you asked him while holding your strap of bag. “Us? It just me. “ But you told me the class will be dismissed about an hour later so… I followed you” you whispered saying the last words. He stopped and turned his body to face you “none of my business” he said to you. Sehun then walked and you continued to follow him even you knew he didn’t need your accompany. After that, both of you climbed the stairs and he opened a door. Oh rooftop. He put his back on the floor and lay to sleep. You just stood there and processing what to do here with him. Maybe this is right time to ask him. You stepped closer to him. His sleeping face looks so peaceful and adorable. You want to touch his face but you know this is impossible.

 

You cleared your throat to make him caught attention to you. But he didn’t respond it. “ehem. Sehun.. Are you sleeping?” krik..krik.. “sehun?” you tapped his shoulder. You continued call him until he opened his eyes with annoying face. “What do you want? Can you just sit there and don’t disturb me sleep” “I..I didn’t know what to do. So I want to talk with you.” “Pfftt talk to me? Who are you to talk with me? I’m not your friend. Please go away” your heart yanked with his words. ‘Please go away’ no sehun. I tried to go away from you but I couldn’t do it. You thought. Sehun closed back his eyes and tried to sleep. “I just want to be nice with you. You know.. I’m new student and didn’t have any friends” he peeked his eyes seeing you rubbing your palms. You lowered your head, didn’t brave to look at him. Sehun straighten his body and crossed his leg, sitting in front of you. “Why you want to friend with me? Aha I know I’m handsome and many girls want me.” He said proudly. I face-palmed hearing he’s too proud of himself. “Because you’re my seatmate and the others female students didn’t want to friend with me and I don’t know why they didn’t want to friend with me. Is it bad for me?” he quiet and spoke after a few minutes “I don’t know but hey you know what, you are the first girl I’ve talk with more than one words after three years.” “Three years?” what he means by that? “Yes three years. I don’t want to talk about it.” He leaned closer to me and I surprised what he try to do. “Y-yah Oh Sehun, w-what are you trying to do?” I stuttered as he leaned closer and tucking my hair behind my ear. He cupped my face and touched my left cheeks that still sting because the slap. “Why your cheeks reddened? You got a slap by somebody?” he asked even though he was inch away from my face. You can smell his scents and his breath tickle you, bring down shiver in your vein. You felt butterflies flies in stomach. “Oh? A-ani it just my face redden because of hot weather. Yes hot weather.” You blushed and looked away. ‘I know you’re lying busan girl.’ Sehun thought. He stood up and brushed the dust away from his pant. “W-where are you going?” “I’ve a practise for basketball” he then leave you alone at the rooftop. “Basketball?” you said by yourself. The school dismissed for today and you quickly wait for Jihye in front of school’s gate.

 

You kicked a small stone while waiting for Jihye. From a far, you saw Jihye running to you while waving her hand cutely. You chuckled and shook your head. “Sorry for late.” She grinned to you while panting to catch a breath. “It’s okay. It not like I’d wait for you for hour, just a few minutes.” You smiled to her. She held your wrist and told to you that she wanted hang out with you at Starbucks café which is near to your mom’s famous boutique fashion. You ordered Ice Latte while Jihye ordered Ice Americano for herself. Both of you took a sit near the window so you can watch people passing the café. “So can I know about yourself?” you asked her. She took a sipped of her Ice Americano and spoke, “Actually I’m not poor girl like what people thought. I am daughter of Bae’s group and I hidden my identity because I want to know how to live like a normal person. As you know I love medical so that’s why I know how to treat sick people. My sister is a doctor and my parents too. I want to be a doctor one day but I love photography too. Well yeah I don’t know what to choose for my future between those careers.” I nodded and proud of her. But should I tell her about my true identity? What if she also one of them.. oh Minrae please think positive. “You’re pro in photographer? Wow I’m proud of you. Next time we can take our photo like a photo-shoot idol lol” she blushed. “How about you?” she asked me. “M-me? I want to be a successful fashion designer like Jessica Jung. I love fashion, that’s why.” “May you success Minrae” she smiled to you. You glad she didn’t ask about your family but actually she wonder about you and your family. “Can I know why you too also like me, which is you didn’t like or trust people? I mean you’re kind and why not people didn’t want to be closer with you” she asked. You sighed. “I don’t know how to story to you. I’m not ready to tell you but I—“ “don’t worry, you can tell me when you’re ready” she interrupted me as she held my hand. ”Thank you Ji for understanding me. I promise, one day I’ll tell you soon” she nodded in smile. You thanks to God because you got a nice friend in your life. You looked at the outside café which is your eyes gazing on your mom’s boutique fashion. You admire your mom for your inspiration. “You’re interesting with that boutique?” you nodded to her. “Me too. I would like to buy all clothes from there and their design is too creative. My mom actually is old friend to that owner” I surprised about what she said. So, her mom and I are friends. These worlds are small. You smiled thought about it. 

########

I'm in rush so I didn't have enough time to check it. Hope you'll enjoy it