[SeungTaek] y Beat

Mine - a drabble collection
Taekwoon would like to call it to be a coincidence.

 

He was just cuddling with his ‘owner’, watching the rain that dripped on the big windows that showcased the beautiful sight that was Seoul. He had his favorite red leather collar on, one that his owner puts on him whenever they’re feeling to go vanilla through the day. It was a cold day so he had let his owner to force him into a super fluffy sweaters and a thick jacket to keep himself warm, though nothing would ever compare to his owner’s warm chest.

 

They have talked a bit. Taekwoon really enjoyed his owner’s soothing voice as he spoke near his ears, rolling words after words from those beautiful thick lips that Taekwoon loved so much. They talked mostly about each perspective bands, about their concepts. His owner even compared Taekwoon’s previous vampire concept to his own and it made the two of them laugh at the memory of how embarrassing that concept was for both of them.

 

They went through concepts to concepts and eras to eras until Taekwoon voiced out something that his boyfriend thought to be very out of character. “Hyung…” he had started almost timidly, a contrast on how he had laughed happily and nuzzled his face against that of his boyfriend’s.

 

“Hm? What is it?” his master quickly replied, not wanting the warm and fluffy mood between them to be broken just yet.

 

Taekwoon fumbled with his words a little and looked up at the older, eyes wide and almost scared. “You know we’re going to have a comeback soon…” he started, and as his boyfriend stays silent, he decided that he should continue on. “I… I want to have a concept like that of y Beat…”

 

And that’s what made Yang Seungho saunter into the office building of Jellyfish, literally dragging his little ‘pet’ off his car even after the younger's incessant whining. “You have this whole concept thingy meeting in 5 minutes right?” he reminded, eyes glaring at those of Taekwoon’s full of authority but no trace of any bad emotion, just one way to keep his kitten in leash.

 

It was no surprise for the people around the office to see MBLAQ’s leader sauntering into the building with Taekwoon just a few steps behind him. It was no secret for people around their company, that Seungho and Taekwoon had been dating for awhile now and they are in some sort of a serious relationship,  maybe the two would even get married soon. But what does surprise the people around them was not how Seungho was all comfortable in the company, it's how Taekwoon followed the other, with a leash like those of dogs connected onto the collar that he had on, the other end was held by his own boyfriend, both of his hands were also cuffed and his face was beet red from embarrassment as the older had forced him into one of those suits that he wore during Smoky Girl era, only that this time, Taekwoon was completely shirtless.

 

And that's how the whole concept of Chained Up comes up.

 


author's now:

wow, guess who updated again

if you read my other fics, especially beautiul haven please be patient i might not update again for awhile cause im trying to dig up the muse i suddenly lost

and look

seungtaek *^*

with hint of petplay d/s kinda thing

and bad ending but heeeey its good right

i personally like to call seungtaek the 'no-aegyo couple' because reasons :))

and and comments~

AND i might write a series of drabbles just like this one but itll be full of ty goodness, just wait okay~

DONT FORGET TO GIMME LOVES AND COMMENTS