[Keo] Naturally

Mine - a drabble collection

Everything was dark and I couldn’t even help myself to try and see, human’s eyes sight really at times. It must be a garden; I could smell the fresh smell of freshly-trimmed grass and the sweet smell of flowers those that I don’t bother to name but it somehow smells very familiar, like the perfume that my mother and sisters wear whenever we’re going to have an important guests or going to a fancy dinner, it feels almost comforting.

I gather all my strength to go back standing on two feet as soon as possible. I could feel a raw sheer threat creeping off my shoulder, heating up my body in the rush of adrenaline and panic, where was I?

My lungs tighten in my chest, causing me to breathing-short in a panting fashion. I was waiting for the worst to come, I closed my eyes to avoid the blind sight, if something going to be threatening my life, and I’d like it better if I don’t see it coming.

A sudden realization hit my head, both of my hands bolted to find the comfortable weight of my hawthorn wand but I found none of it, the comfortable weight on both of my ring fingers is also gone, leaving me defenseless completely. Without a wand, without the singlet ring charmed with all kind of protection spell, in a pitch dark of a random garden, without anyone to help, I, Jung Taekwoon, a former Beaubaxton graduates, am vulnerable.

Where in a bloody hell part of the world am I? Why the am I not in my warm bedroom under my blanket, sleeping peacefully like if life’s good? I don’t even remember anything about leaving my apartment in a part of muggle-London into this… this unknown place!

 

“Taekwoon…” I gritted my teeth. Who the hell allowed calling my name ally in such lecherous way, making me shivers like a cheap or random stripper in a club? “Woonie…” the mysterious man pants hotly into my ears and yet I don’t know how my curiosity haven’t get the better of me and let me take a peek on him. He made me shivers, mostly in fear, and partly in… dare I say pleasure?

Two strong hands grip my shoulder tightly, making me gasped and trying to fight it even though I know it is very much near to impossible as I couldn’t even move a bit without feeling a slight of pain seething under my silk pajamas top. With that very thing the man done to me… I still wouldn’t open my eyes, I just couldn’t either, I was too scared to see what kind of terror that might drilled into the back of my head that night, to hurt to witness another name- stripping they had in store, another embarrassing emphasizes that they are going to use to slit the names of all wonderful potion masters out there. Why now? I did what they want. I’ve gone to the muggle world, after what I’ve created,  carrying the name and the title of what my father and my master had held once, I did everything that make wizards and muggle relationship even closer than it had ever been, I’ve done everything they have asked that I could have done for them! I did well right? I DID GREAT! EVEN PERFECT! And now what? I felt myself surrender to whoever it is that going to kill me or my pride slowly. I am scared; I don’t want to face the wizarding world once again. Not now, not after what they have accused me of.

“Open your eyes…” the voice became all too sudden yet not very surprisingly soft and dripping with sweetness that made my tooth ache. But nevertheless, the familiarity made me obedient. I opened both of my gray eyes to the cold wind that greeted them at once. “Hullo, Love…”

I, Jung Taekwoon, might have created numerous dangerous potions, and one that gives the possibilities of muggles becoming wizards and vice versa happens, but I… never I use any spell nor give any potion to make Lee Jaehwan love me, besides… “Jaehwan…”

It all comes naturally


apologize for not updating my keo stories :'3

this is just a wizarding world concept ive been toying with might turns it into an actual thing if y'all likes it