I Love You

Because I Love You

A week before wedding, Jinyoung come out from his car and he saw Mark in front of his class wave at him and smile. He really miss Mark but seem like the beautiful night that they have  before seem like change to the most unforgettable worse memories. Jinyoung pouted while looking at his driver who now walked and bring all his thing to his class and his driver will wait until he finish his class and bring him back home.

A month and 2 weeks ago.

“Baby, do you really okay with this?” Mark asked worried if he will hurt Jinyoung.

“Hmmm… I cannot help but want you now.” Jinyoung hold Mark collar and bring him close to him and their lips touch while their tongue start fighting inside.

“I love you, Mark.” Jinyoung pull off and drop the word hyung from his lover.

“I love you more, Baby” Mark push Jinyoung on bed while kissing Jinyoung sensitive neck.

“Mark……” Jinyoung call become soft and seducing make Mark turn on.

They both hot the room with their crying voice and sweat. Jinyoung and Mark hugging each other shirtless, now both of them lock their eyes. Mark kiss Jinyoung all over his face and cup his fiancé cheek, he let Jinyoung make a bitter face and kiss Jinyoung lips. Jinyoung make a revenge, he cup Mark face and pinch the older cheek.

“Tired?” Mark ask let his hand find Jinyoung hand inside the blanket and kiss it.

“Erm… after a long ride in the car than I have to ride another thing.” Jinyoung pout and change his position back facing Mark.

“Did anyone tell you when you angry and sulking it make people turn on?” Mark put his head on Jinyoung shoulder and back hug the man beside him. While Jinyoung remember Gikwang word this morning.

“If I said there is someone said it to me before what you will do?” Jinyoung play with Mark finger that holding his waist.

“I will do nothing because they can turn on but only I can get you.” Mark kiss Jinyoung nape and tighten their hug. Mark heard a smooth breath, he smile since Jinyoung already sleeping.

Morning come, Jinyoung and Mark cuddle each other as if they was so cold. Jinyoung woke up first but he just back to sleep when he saw Mark deep in sleep. When Mark woke up, he saw an unexpected face behind Jinyoung. He cough and free his hand from Jinyoung waist that make the younger woke up. Jinyoung give a morning kiss to Mark not on cheek but as expected on his lips. Looking at no response from Mark who like a freezing iceman, Jinyoung look at what actually behind him. Jinyoung almost disappear inside his blanket and try to find anything he can hide his body. Both their fathers was there and staring like a wild tiger ready to eat them.

“Shower and see us downstair!!!” Mark father order, his voice not as soft as last night make Jinyoung feel afraid.

“Jinyoung, give Mark your clothes and be there in 10 minutes or we will make both of you regret this.” Jinyoung show his face from the blanket and he look at his father who then hit his head.

“Mark, what should we do now?” Jinyoung was scared if they will force to separate.

“It ok let shower first.” Mark hold Jinyoung hand bring him to shower together.

“Jinyoung, use guest room to bath.” His father suddenly popup from the door and wait for Jinyoung to put his towel and leave Mark.

                After shower and put on their clothes, they are holding hand walked down the stair. Both of them face down and looking at each other toe on the couch facing Mr. Tuan & Mr. Park, they both not like their father today more like CEO of big company ready to fire their staff.

“I told you to discuss and it not like what I saw today.” Mark father voice like a loud lion king in Jinyoung ears, he hold Mark hand tighter.

“So, we have decide to avoid this happen again. Both of you prohibited to meet each other  until wedding day and Jinyoung you will be provided 24hours body guard.” Jinyoung and Mark look at each other.

“If you cannot accept our solution, then I will bring Mark back to LA now.” Mr. Tuan shows Mark passport and a flight ticket.

“Ok, I will follow you appa.” Jinyoung stand and go to his room with a sad feeling, how can he not meeting Mark after what they did last night.

                Mr. Tuan and Mark left while Jinyoung just send them from his room balcony and holding the big bears. Jinyoung feel his mother hand on his shoulder, he look at his mother and put his head on his mother shoulder. His mother just chuckle look how bad his son love sick after knowing who his fiancé.

“Sad?” Jinyoung nodded.

“Your future-in-law will stay in Korea until your wedding next two month.” Jinyoung pouted but a little nervous when his mother mention about wedding.

               

                That is why, Jinyoung crying in his heart miss his future husband. Mark look much more happy compare to him, he somewhat worried if Mark feel happy not staying beside him. Mark make a routine greet him when he come and give him a call before he sleep. Their wedding will be the big event for both company and family, compare to both groom their parent the busiest people this two month. Yesterday, both of them wearing the custom made wedding tuxedo and Jinyoung pouted because Mark not even care to send his picture back after he send his picture to his fiancé.

“Hey, look gloomy today?” Jaebum hug him from behind.

“Hmm… so are you going to our graduation party tonight?” Jinyoung asked.

“Of course and I bet you would not get to dance with Mark.” Jaebum chuckle and pinch the younger cheek.

“Why thing not goes as what I want, I thought after I confess I will be by his side day and night but see now I only by your side and he busy with his basketball team.” Jinyoung sighed.

“Sometime a little patient will bring you a bunch of happiness, but isn’t this what you want before you meet your fiancé?” Jaebum tease.

“Yah, Im Jaebum I will kill you.” Jinyoung run but stop when Jaebum reach his faculty stair while Jinyoung heading to his faculty.

Mark was looking at tired Jaebum came and sat beside him.

“What happen today?” Mark laugh every day Jaebum will always panting and he know who did it.

“Your fiancé always make me run, I bet you need to be careful do not cheat on him or you can run around the world.” Jaebum put his book on table and wipe his sweat with Mark shirt.

“Yah…!! (Mark push Jaebum face from his shirt) I will never cheat him Im Jaebum shi.” Mark smile as much as he imagine his lovey dovey moment with Jinyoung.

“Tonight, he will come. I just confirm with him just now.” Jaebum grinned.

 

That night Jinyoung wait inside the car, think about going inside or not. It will just no fun since he will definitely left alone with his guard.

“Sir, I will park the car if you did not ready to go out.” Jinyoung nodded and they when to parking lot and it a bit dark.

“Sir, I will accompany you.” Jinyoung driver going out but Jinyoung suddenly saw two man come to his driver and his driver falling down.

Jinyoung try to lock the door but they get the key from his driver. Jinyoung eyes tied up with black ribbon and he was force to enter a car. He try to shout but a hand holding his mouth. Jinyoung cry and he really wish Mark will find his driver and find him. He know 3 people inside the car base on their voice and they call their boss madam. Jinyoung know, he was being kidnap by someone that might love him or Mark.

“Where you want to bring me?” Jinyoung asked when they stop and the hand free his mouth.

“To our boss.” Jinyoung so scared.

“Our boss want to talk to you, mind your word or we will drop you on this highway.” Jinyoung bite his lips.

“Annyeong, Jinnie.” A very familiar voice, Suzy.

“Suzy is that you why you did this?” Jinyoung was angry and disappointed.

“Jinnie, how can you love Mark and not me? I will never let both of you marriage each other.” Suzy ended the call and Jinyoung was ready with whatever happen to him.

                The car continue to maybe his death destination, Jinyoung start to think about so many thing he want to tell Mark tonight and he start regret not meet Mark even just once after that night. He miss Mark fragrance and he miss looking at Mark dance. He want to tell Mark how much he love him and not just because he was his fiancé but before he know it. Jinyoung feel the car stop and he was drag to a place where he can tell like a park. It was empty no voice only breeze, the grass smell all around him.

“Suzy-ah, if you want to kill me. Please let me call Mark first.” Jinyoung eyes did not open.

“hahahaha… even if you ready to die you still want to talk  to him?? Ok let hear what is your last word.”

“Hello?” Mark voice can be heard on the other side.

 “Mark… now I just want you to listen to me. Babe, when I first tour you and holding your hand, I know I was falling for you. When I saw your pouted face and angry because Suzy hug me, I falling in love with you. When I saw a glance of you drink and listen to me singing I fall for you. Did you know, that was the first time I feel that first kiss can make you flustered, it our first kiss and you confess non-stop when you drunk. I love you, before I know who you are and I just love both of you. Thanks for always being patient with the childish I, who get angry with you over a simple thing. I know I was being too much asking for you to propose to me, if not I will not marry you but you know I will even if you don’t right? I love you babe, not anyone else.” Jinyoung sobbing.

“Hey… I love you too.” Jinyoung can hear the voice near his ears. He can feel the hand open his tie eyes.

Jinyoung saw many people with the balloon and white garden theme party. He saw Jaebum and Youngjae hugging each other and smile at him. Jackson and Bambam show a glass cheer and give him a sweet smile. He saw Wooyoung back hugging Suzy, kissing each other while caress Suzy big stomach. Jinyoung tears yet to stop. He look at the person who squat beside him, Mark wipe his tears and bring him up. Jinyoung just follow and Mark bring him on stage with the full fresh red rose behind them with love stand.  

“Park Jinyoung, sorry I’m not a good fiancé to you. I hope I can be with you not just for a month or a year, I want to be with you forever. I love you not just the day I met you but long time ago when your mom show me your picture. I love you not just during I drunk but I love you more when I wake. I hope you will ready to be someone that can perfect the imperfect me. Park Jinyoung, with all my heart I want to ask you will you marry me?” Mark kneel down and Jinyoung nodded, mixed with his emotion. Mark put a proposal ring on his finger, and Jinyoung bring Mark up and kiss him.

“Thanks for this unforgettable proposal. I love you.” Jinyoung pull out and cub his husband face.

“I love you too, now dad said I can do what I want to do.” Mark point at their parent. Jinyoung blushed did not realised they was also there.

“Let being old like them loving our children and stay for a long long time.” Mark smile.

“But I’m a man how can I give you a baby?” Jinyoung pouted and stopped dancing.

 “It okey we can adopt as many as you want.” Mark kiss Jinyoung forehead.

“I want two, a son and a daughter.” Jinyoung hugged Mark waist and rest his head on Mark shoulder.

“Then it complete.” Mark carry Jinyoung out from the party and head to somewhere more like only you and me.