New Friend

Because I Love You

“Jackson-hyung, wake up!! Mark hyung will kill you… he already at airport.” Bambam pinch his boyfriend nose.

“Let just sleep a little bit, it Saturday and I will just said it revenge since out of my invitation he come here because of someone else.” Jackson felt betray by his own best friend when he read Mark father tweet last night.

‘My son, please take care of yourself, always be safe and hopefully you will meet your fiancé.’

“Nope, let go now. Mark hyung was so scary when he get angry.” Bambam stand and ready to take a bath.

“Aish… Mark Tuan you mess my weekend.” Jackson stand do not allow Bambam to bath alone, it will be no fun.

                Bambam and Jackson reach airport, as expected they meet the angry Mark. Bambam apologise so many time but Mark just throw his bag in the car. Jackson act like nothing, he just drive to Mark house. His father prepare everything for Mark when he said he would stay and study in Korea. Mark invite both of them to his new house, since all of them from a wealthy family nothing impress them. Mark had a maid and his house was facing a very nice view of Seoul.

“Hyung, when did you engage?” Jackson at last be the one who speak first.

“How do you know?” Mark make a curious face.

“Hyung, sometime I received more notification from your dad rather than you.” Jackson look around the house, took some book from the shelves but put it back since he not interested.

“Dad…” Mark sighed.

“Hyung, you will admit as our University senior right? Continue your major here?” Bambam asked while drink juice prepare by Mark’s maid.

“Yes, I resign yesterday as dancing teacher and prepare my university transfer yesterday too.” Mark smile, remember when his dad call saying that no engagement party since Jinyoung do not want to meet him. He prepare everything to come to Korea.

“Hey, don’t try to change the topic. Now, answer me.” Jackson come and seat beside Mark, looking angry at his bestfriend.

“Yesterday, we get officially engage yesterday when his family just confirm that my fiancé accept me.” Jackson was a bit shocked.

“His???” Jackson eyes blink multiple time but he saw Mark blush and smile.

“Hmmm… His family always stay at my house, when they come for visit. So, his family always show me his picture and I fall in love with him at first sight.” Mark show Jinyoung picture in his phone.

“I think I saw him before.” Jackson look at the picture and give it to Bambam to confirm.

“I think I saw him too before.” Bambam recollect his memories but nothing coming.

“It ok, this Monday I will definitely met him. Keep this secret okay, since he do not want to meet me before graduate.” Mark look at both of his brother.

“Seem like your love sickness really extra ordinary.” Both Jackson and Bambam shake their head think that how crazy Mark in love with his unknown fiancé.

                Jinyoung look at the morning sunrise, it feel different. He was no longer single now. He was someone else fiancé. He was jogging at the Park and it was nice if Jaebum or Youngjae can join him run but today those two seem like deep in sleep since they officially date for one year yesterday. Jinyoung walked along the path, he was attracting all the girls that pass him. Jaebum always said he was playing hard but he just did not ready to accept anyone. He stop to appreciate the nature for a while. Jinyoung look at the ring on his finger, still cannot believe he easily accept his parent request and most shocking thing he engage with a man. His phone ring.

“Jinyoung-hyung, are you at park?” Youngjae asked Jinyoung.

“As usual on Saturday morning, Choi Youngjae.” Jinyoung smile even if Youngjae cannot see it.

“Hyung stay there, Jaebum hyung and I need to confirm something.” Youngjae seem like he really have important thing.

“Okey, meet me at café.” Jinyoung stand and walk to their meeting place.

“See you hyung.” Youngjae end the call.

30 minutes after Jinyoung order his Vanilla Latte, Jaebum and Youngjae arrived. They both order Americano and a piece of cheesecake before sat at their table.

“So, what so important you both want to ask.” Jinyoung look at the two who seem waiting for Jinyoung to confess.

“Jinyoung, you get engage?” Jaebum look at Jinyoung while hold Jinyoung hand that shows his ring.

“Yes, my parent get someone for me.” Jinyoung answer honestly while pulling back his hand from Jaebum hold.

“Yah, you still can say no. I was so shocked when I saw your new status update in Facebook.” Jaebum being mad out of sudden.

“Jaebum hyung, don’t be so defensive it Jinyoung-hyung decision.” Youngjae know Jaebum think about Jinyoung but he was being too protective toward his bestfriend.

“Jaebum hyung, they not force me into this relationship, from what I saw my mum really like him and he come from good family too.” Jinyoung comfort his bestfriend, counting this years it have been 10 years they being together.

“I still cannot believe you will engage with a man and what frustrated me that I do not know that man. I want you to meet a good person and someone that can understand you more than I do.” Jaebum look down, he really treasure Jinyoung and Jinyoung like his own dongsaeng.

“Don’t worry hyung. Jinyoung hyung parent definitely choose the right person for their only son.” Youngjae hold his boyfriend hand and Jaebum smile in agreed with what his lover said.

“I will not going to meet him until my graduation day.” Jinyoung smile proudly.

“Argh… Jinyoung-ah, I bet he was dying inside now.” Jaebum tease his best friend.

“He have to endure it since his fiancé not ordinary man.” Youngjae and Jaebum leave Jinyoung after that self-praise word.

“Yah….wait drop me home.” Jinyoung run and hug both of his bestfriend.

                Monday come with busy Jackson on field, Bambam with his lab work so Mark just settle everything himself. He enter his first class, Marketing subject truly not his style, he sat next to chic man, he greet that man in Korean and seem like the man shocked with his fluent Korean language. The professor come and introduce Mark as the new student, since they are in special University for wealthy and well-known family the class only have 10 students.

“Im Jaebum, you will show Mark around after class.” The professor give an order, Mark heard sighed man beside him.

“Why it always me.” Jaebum pouted and he typing something at his phone.

Class end, with Mark and Jaebum mostly sleeping at their table and learn nothing in the class.

“Let me show you the library first.” Jaebum head to show Mark library direction.

“Ups, I don’t think I will go there. Can you show me dance or music room?” Mark shows his uninterested feeling about the library idea.

“Nope, we need to go there first.” Jaebum just walked, so Mark sighed and followed.

“This is university library, let come in.” Jaebum already inside before Mark can stop him. The library was so well design and he love how the interior inside look not so fancy but more like comfortable reading at home. Mark can said he impress.

“Jinyoung-ah!!!” Jaebum shout someone name that he really want to meet.

“Im Jaebum… it library you cannot shout and don’t you dare to hug me like that in front of stranger.” Jinyoung hit Jaebum head and nod his head a bit shows greeting to Mark.

“Ups… met my new classmate Mark and Mark my best friend Park Jinyoung.” Jaebum introduce the two stranger. Mark look surprise, unknowingly he shake Jinyoung hand and dragged him into hug. Jinyoung heart almost jump out.

“LA greet.” Mark whisper. Jinyoung blush, Mark voice so deep and their face was too close.

“Ups… sorry Mark. He is taken and you should come 3 days ago maybe I can help you get him.” Jaebum separate Mark from Jinyoung and he can see how red his best friend face.

“Sorry my mistake.” Mark almost make a very dangerous move.

“Jinyoung-ah, since you both already know each other can you took a tour around university with him. I need to pick Youngjae at Vocal class. Please help me…ah…ah…” Jaebum make a puppy eyes that Jinyoung usually fall for.

“Okey but treat me dinner tonight.” Jinyoung smile and Jaebum leave with a sweet peck on Jinyoung cheek. It make Mark shocked and he almost give Jaebum a punch, Jinyoung just smile received the kiss like he always being treat like that.

“Can you wait for a while since I need to pack my thing?” Jinyoung seem calm now.

“Yes, anyway thanks for your help to tour with me.” Mark smile and that smile make Jinyoung heart beat too fast. ‘Park Jinyoung you are Yi-en fiancé.’ Jinyoung remind his self.

                Jinyoung shows Mark all the important building, despite listen to the important of each building, Mark being mesmerize by Jinyoung body, his lips, his eyes, his nose, his hip and his soft voice. Jinyoung and Mark reach field where Jackson plays basketball. Mark not aware he was approaching by Jackson until Jackson tap his shoulder. Jinyoung just look at the two, and he know Jackson was the university athlete but wonder how the two know each other.

“Hey, I call you many time but you busy looking at that man.” Jackson whisper.

“Jackson, here I introduce you. My new friend Park Jinyoung and Jinyoung this is Jackson my bestfriend since we are childhood friend.” Jinyoung and Jackson shakes hand.

“Park Jinyoung, nice ring.” Jackson tease his best friend fiancé.

“Ah… Thank you. My fiancé choose it for me.” Jinyoung glad many people said it suit him.

“Wow, your fiancé has a great eye. He might be dying happy you like his choice.” Jackson almost burst and he quickly glance at proud Mark.

“Jackson I think we need to go now.” Mark about to drag Jinyoung to leave but then he saw Bambam on his way toward him and Jackson.

“Mark hyung, wait for me.” Bambam shout in English.

“Bambam, can you just don’t speak english.” Yugyeom follow Bambam, who run to his said to be his hyung.

 “Mark hyung, who is this?” Bambam asked pointing at Jinyoung.

“I’m Jinyoung, Mark new friend.” Mark about to introduce Jinyoung but Jinyoung first talked.

“I’m Bambam, his brother from different parent and he is Kim Yugyeom my best friend.” All three of them greet each other before Mark excuse himself and Jinyoung.

“You had a lot of friend, hyung. It doesn’t feel like I tour a new student.” Jinyoung smile and Mark stop.

“I hope someone also recognise me, when I first saw him today.” Mark mubble.

“Hmmm… what did you said?” Jinyoung come close to Mark. Mark hold his evil thought to kiss him.

“Nothing, Jinyoung let have a dinner with me.” Mark propose.

“…erm since maybe no other time to eat with you, I will just cancel my dinner plan then.” Jinyoung took his phone and call Jaebum to cancel their plan. Mark was happy even though he know it not going to be the last time.

“I will drive to a nice restaurant in Seoul since you might not familiar with Seoul yet.” Jinyoung hold Mark hand to his car. Mark almost faint with the sudden touch.

“Okey.” Mark just follow Jinyoung, but what surprise him Jinyoung bring him to his home.

“Omma, Appa…. I’m home.” Jinyoung put his shoes off and give Mark a pair of home slipper.

“Jinyoung-ah, is this your house?” Mark not ready for this.