Pain heart

Because I Love You

“Jinyoung, Madam ask to tell you they have an emergency case in one of your company subsidiaries in Japan. They will be back tomorrow if the issue settle early.” Jinyoung maid run to inform him.

“Ah… Thanks aunty.” Jinyoung smile and he look at Mark face who smiling like a crazy cat.

“Did anything funny in my house?” Jinyoung asked facing the one-year-older boy.

“Nothing, just that it funny I thought you bring me home on the day we first met.” Mark actually try to cover his own nervousness just now.

“Oh… I will bring you to one of famous restaurant do not worry. We not gonna eating here, I just need to get something upstairs feel free to seat.” Jinyoung leave Mark and go upstairs.

“Nice house Aunty, lucky both of you not home.” Mark talked with his future in law photo. He linger around the nice photo corner in Jinyoung house. He took Jinyoung photo and put inside his bags, ‘I will just told Uncle later.’

“Hey, sorry I’m a bit late. Let’s go, hyung.” Jinyoung look at Mark who seem bored looking at his family photo corner.

“Erm… what was that?” Mark point at balloon and big bear he hug, that bear almost the same height as him but Jinyoung just smile without told him anything. Mark heart melted again.

                Jinyoung driving skill better than Mark, they just let the music fill up the silent and awkward moment between them. Mark just silently monitor Jinyoung, he notice Jinyoung habit that always touch his hair. Jinyoung heart keep worried if he will be late to his destination, he should come with Jaebum but he don’t want to keep the man beside him indebted to him. He drive fast than his usual, he know the man beside him sometime glance at him with curious face, maybe he afraid with the way he drive. They reach the very nice and modern western restaurant, no doubt it high-class place.

“Sorry, I drive a bit fast. Hope you okay.” Jinyoung said after both of them out from the car.

“Yes, you a great driver.” Mark smile as his honestly thought so but Jinyoung think otherwise.

“Park Jinyoung!!!” Mark look at the direction of the voice, he saw a very beautiful girl run to his fiancé.

“Happy Birthday, Suzy.” Suzy still hugging Jinyoung.

“Jinnie, where my gift.” Suzy whining, her hand still at Jinyoung waist and their face just has an inch gap.

“Here.” Jinyoung shows his key and Suzy excited open his trunk. A balloon flow toward the sky and the big bear show up.

“Jinnie, thanks. Did you buy this after I upload that I want to buy it but it expensive in my FB?” Jinyoung nod at Suzy question, Suzy jump inside his arm and kiss his cheek when her intention actually was his lips but Jinyoung turn his face.

                Mark was ready to explode, he don’t know Jinyoung was actually has someone but agree to engage with him. Jinyoung shocked when he heard the loud sound of his trunk close and he saw Mark holding the bear with his hand. The bear hand almost touch the road, Suzy quickly took the bear from Mark and glares.

“Jinnie, is that your new friend?” Suzy hand hold Jinyoung arm.

“His Jaebum hyung friend, we gonna be stranger again tomorrow.” Jinyoung smile but he push Suzy hand heading toward Mark.

“Sorry, hyung. I forget you are here.” Mark was hurts by Jinyoung words. Stranger is that means he will only a friend for a day.

“I’m okay, Jinyoung. Since she maybe someone special to you and I am not even a friend.” Mark walked and went inside the restaurant.

“Hyung, wait.” Jinyoung run but Suzy grab his hand.

“Today, you are mine. It tradition don’t ever try to go to him.” Suzy pouted.

                Suzy was Jinyoung childhood friend, she not born rich like him. Jinyoung always saw Suzy run from his home when she just a little kid, Suzy will come and sit in front of his house. Suzy start to grow affectionate toward Jinyoung but he reject her heart. After Jinyoung reject her, Suzy rush to emergency room since she try to suicide. Since that day Jinyoung promise, he will at least be his boyfriend on her birthday. Jaebum said he doing a crazy promise but for Jinyoung he did it for his childhood friend that never get love since her born to the world. Jinyoung find Mark who sat in front of the live pianist stage. Mark look glowing from far with his LA hair.

“Can we sit with you?” Jinyoung almost laugh when he saw the pouted Mark. Mark just don’t bother anymore, felt hurt too much.

“Jinnie, can we sit at another table?” Suzy knows something fishy behind Mark existence.

“You both can sit here.” Mark at last give up, at least he still can see his fiancé flirt in front of him rather than far away.

“I will put the bear upstairs first.” Suzy let go of Jinyoung hand while Jinyoung sat in front of Mark.

“Hyung, it not my intention. Suzy a bit childish, she hate my friend except Im Jaebum. I’m still your friend even after tomorrow.” Jinyoung said explaining why he have to say they are stranger.

“Hate your friend?” Mark asked curious.

“Yes, she has obsessive love over me. I think that enough for you to know why she hate my friend.” Jinyoung explain, Mark no need to know everything.

“Okay, who would not when you are too attractive, Jinyoungie.” Mark muttered.

“What?” Jinyoung asked but before Mark reply, Suzy come with handsome men.

“Wooyoung-hyung, when you back from London?” Jinyoung shake hand with the man who took a seat beside Mark.

“Business deal settle so I back home early than expected.” Wooyoung smile.

“Mark hyung, let me introduce you to this two good persons. This cutie and y woman Suzy and my handsome hyung, Wooyoung. This is Mark Jaebum-hyung classmate.” Jinyoung look wooyoung who shows thumb up.

“First time you bring someone other than Jaebum and his boyfriend.” Wooyoung laugh.

“Babe, it not funny ok.” Suzy suddenly feeling angry inside.

“Jinyoung, I saw your FB status change to engage. What was that means?” Wooyoung remember when Suzy suddenly cry inside their bathroom last Saturday morning.

“Hummmm… Omma and Appa choose someone for me. They force me to change my status since they were afraid I will cheat their future son-in-law.” Mark let out small chuckle when he knows the fact how cute his future in-law.

“Do you have his picture? No wonder you reject my honey before, seem like you and Jaebum have same taste.” Wooyoung hold Suzy hand but got push away.

“No, I said I will only see him after I graduate. It only 3 more month.” Jinyoung inhale, he know it suffering a bit now.

“Why you sighed Jinyoung? Regret not agree to meet your fiancé?” Mark suddenly asked. His deep voice shocked the three of them who do not remember he was there.

The food come before Jinyoung answer, they eat while laughing. Suzy request Jinyoung to play song for her. Jinyoung stand and go to replace the pianist, while Suzy sat beside him. Mark bitter inside.

“Do you like him?” Wooyoung asked Mark.

“Huh???” Mark just confuse is he being too obvious.

“No I just asked, since I saw how you look at him. Jinyoung very loyal to his friend so better you stop before you get hurt. He will never cheat his fiancé.” Wooyoung advice Mark, but rather than saw Mark disappointed face, he saw Mark smile and his face glowing like he win a lottery ticket.

“Thanks for your advice, hyung.” Mark still smiling while Wooyoung think he is a weirdo.

“Did Jinyoung told you about Suzy?” Wooyoung asked again.

“Not much, he just said she one of his friend.” Mark think it not good to talk bad about new people he know.

“Suzy is my future wife, Jinyoung was our match maker. I asked him to give Suzy number but even after we get engage and now 2 weeks before wedding, she only saw Jinyoung as his lover.” Wooyoung sips the wine.

“No need for you to be Jinyoung to win her, just try to approach her slowly. She will later notice your kindness and existence.” Mark patted Wooyoung shoulder and Wooyoung gave him a thanks look.

“You will also met someone better than Jinyoung, cheers.” Wooyoung shows his glass. Mark just laugh while he saw Jinyoung sing for suzy, his voice was echoing Mark ears.

                Mark and Jinyoung leave the restaurant around midnight. Jinyoung look at Mark who look like he just over friendly with drinker specialist Jang Wooyoung. Jinyoung help Mark walked toward their car. When Jinyoung open the door for Mark and put a seat belt for the older man, Mark surprisingly, tug Jinyoung and bring himclose to him. Jinyoung shocked when a very soft lip lean on his lips, the peck become more aggressive. Jinyoung has to pull out, he rounded his eyes and his hand cover his lips.

“I love you, I really love you.” Mark said and after saying that he fall asleep.

Jinyoung never encounter this feeling, a pure feeling from his heart. He do not know if he was happy or sad. Did these the feeling of falling in love with someone. Jinyoung close Mark door and his hand still cover his lips. Jinyoung almost crying, he do not know how can he betray his parent and his fiancé. He cannot fall in love with Mark and he will never let his heart do that.