You a Liar

Because I Love You

Morning come, Mark woke up when his alarm ringing loudly. Mark head still a bit dizzy, he walked to bathroom but on his way he stop when a white paper on his desk captured his attention.

‘Mark-hyung, thanks for the dinner.’

From : Jinyoung

Mark smile, then he went to bath. When he look at his lips in the mirror, his mind seem like shows him a scene of him kissing Jinyoung. Mark shout anger at his self, he not even have Jinyoung number to ask if he really did kiss him last night. Mark shower, put on his clothes and Mark quickly when to hope in Jackson car after the boy pick him to go to university.

“Hey, what with that worried face? Don’t you have a nice date yesterday?” Jackson look at his bestfriend.

“Jackson I screwed now!” Mark look like he very disappointed with himself.

“What happen? He know you his fiancé?” Jackson guess.

“Nope, I think I kiss him last night. I was drunk.” Mark confess makes Jackson make and emergency brake.

“! Mark I told you to be careful not to hurt him.” Jackson text Mark before Mark when to the dinner.

“I know but I was drunk, I not sure if it real or just my imagination I need to ask him.” Mark massage his pain head.

“I bet he would not meet you.” Jackson sighed and drive to their university.

                Jinyoung woke a bit late that day and he was lying to his lecturer that he not feeling well. Jinyoung stay at home that day, he do not want to meet Mark. The feeling still fresh and if he saw Mark he will definitely fall again. Jinyoung try to make himself busy at home but he has nothing to do. He then wear his office attire and head to his company. All staff shocked with his sudden appearance without any notice from their Chairman. Jinyoung just read the company document and make himself busy as the heir of the Angel Corporation. Jinyoung phone ring a few time with an unknown caller keep on trying to talk to him. Jinyoung do not want to pick up the phone and he know who will be the other person behind the call. Jinyoung end up dialling his bestfriend number.

“Hyung.” Jinyoung wait for Jaebum.

“Jinyoung where are you? Mark looking for you like a crazy lost dog. What you did to him last night?” Jaebum curious since Jinyoung not in the university today. Usually even if he not feeling he will still come.

“Hyung, please do not tell him anything about me. I hope you will not telling anything about him to me too.” Jinyoung knows he betray his heart but he do not want to hurt his fiancé and his parent.

“You like him right?” Jaebum knows Jinyoung too much to be able to read the younger mind.

“I don’t know hyung, but even if I do. (Jinyoung silent for a while) I’m not gonna let myself to fall in love with him.” Jinyoung look at the busy city from his office window.

“Jinyoung, if that what you said then what else can I do.” Jaebum sighed. Jinyoung decision will never get persuade by anyone. He usually make a decision with a mind he accept the consequences.

“Hyung, thanks.” Jinyoung really love Jaebum since he know him and he support whatever he decide.

                Jaebum look at Mark in front of him, now Mark seem like waiting for him to tell him where Jinyoung go. Jaebum look at Mark, scanning every inch of the new boy. No doubt, Mark was handsome and his deep voice will melted every man and woman.

“Jaebum stop staring, where Jinyoung?” Jaebum snapped and sighed.

“Mark I hope you can stop trying to find him since he said he hate you and he do not want to see you anymore.” Jaebum know he will at least help Jinyoung to forget Mark.

“…but I need to tell him something.” Mark shutter, he just make what his family afraid the most.

“No need to tell him anything Mark and I think the best thing for you to do leave him alone.” Mark shrugged and Jaebum leave the class.

“I make a big mistake, how can I turn back the time.” Mark now confirm he really did kiss Jinyoung that night, which is why Jinyoung hate him.

               

It already a month after the incident and Jinyoung not coming to university for a month too. His lecture come home to give him private lecturer. His parent felt really weird what happen to his son but think maybe Jinyoung want to get extra focus since it his final year. Jinyoung was number one in his major and Jinyoung skip first year since he get special entrance qualification where he was enter the same years as Jaebum and Mark. Weekend come and as usual, Jinyoung will jogged at park with Youngjae and Jaebum. The three of them took a break under the bench below the tree.

“Jinyoung, when will going to back to university?” Jaebum asked.

“I think I will come next week.” Jinyoung took gulps of water.

“Jaebum hyung and Mark hyung will have dance battle next weekend. They will have final training next week too. Hyung you will come with me to the last training and battle day, right?” Youngjae asked innocently.

“It okay if you not coming this year Jinyoung.” Jaebum give a smile, comforting Jinyoung.

“Oh… Mark hyung will do martial art tricking. They said he can get hurt if he not carefully landing isn’t it baby?” Youngjae asked Jaebum, Jaebum sighed before nodded.

“I will come Jaebum-hyung, don’t worry.” Jinyoung actually worried.

                Suddenly they heard a loud voice from far, calling Jinyoung name and it happen to be Mark Bambam and Jackson. This will be their first encounter after the kiss, Jinyoung automatically bite his lips. Mark hesitate to come near them, but Jackson and Bambam already join the group. They talked and laugh but Jinyoung and Mark still feeling awkward not even shared a single word joining the chatting. Jinyoung stand and he said he would not follow their next plan to go to café. He wanted to sleep at home. Jinyoung not even notice Mark also leave the group and slowly follow him. Mark just follow Jinyoung from behind, Jinyoung mind doing so many calculating to notice Mark. He walked mindlessly until he almost hit by biker but lucky Mark grabbed him.

“Thank you” Jinyoung said without looking at the person who safe him. Jinyoung about to leave when Mark hold his hand.

“Jinyoung, did you really hate me until you become like this?” Mark asked, while Jinyoung still surprise.

“Mark hyung, please just leave. My mind unable to think rationally anymore now.” Jinyoung push Mark hand.

“I’m sorry I kiss you that night. I was drunk and I promise it won’t happen anymore. Please back to the strong and cheerful Jinyoung, like jaebum told me.” Mark begged.

“Yes, I forgot you drunk.” Jinyoung do not know why he felt disappointed with Mark word and it hurt him so much. It means that confession and kiss was nothing.

“Jinyoung-ah, forgive me please. I will not force you to like me but I will leave if that make you back to normal.” Mark look at Jinyoung but he get no response, Mark left and Jinyoung walked away too but with tears.

“I am not just like you but I love you, hyung. You get my first kiss and you the first person I kiss.” Jinyoung reach home and he crying inside his room.

A month ago.

                Jinyoung bring Mark home, he use Mark phone to contact Jackson to get Mark address lucky the man phone password same with his birthday (Mark put Jinyoung birthday date sticker behind his phone cover.). Jinyoung call Jackson and he send Mark home, Jackson said Mark has maid so it easy for him to get inside. Mark was totally out, Jinyoung bring Mark to his room and put him on his bed. While he struggle to drop Mark on the bed, Mark bag fall down and Jinyoung saw a picture of him inside the bag. It his photo capture by his father in his 21st birthday celebration. Jinyoung look at Mark, he put the photo back inside the bag. Jinyoung took off Mark shirt and changed his clothes. Mark body capture him and Mark suddenly grab him and he fall on top of Mark. He try to free himself but Mark hug him tightly. Jinyoung said to himself ‘let it be like this just for a night’. Jinyoung peck Mark lips and bring his lips to kiss Mark eyes. Jinyoung felt the warm in Mark cuddle, when he able to free himself, he leave.

 

                Jinyoung parent worried, they call Jinyoung to eat lunch but their son said he still full. When Jinyoung still answer the same during dinner, Jinyoung parent know something was wrong. They actually know that Mark was in Korea and they study in same university. Update from Raymond, Jinyoung yet to know Yi-en so what happen to their only child. His mother at last call Mark and let him persuade Jinyoung if he can.

“Jinyoung-ah, wake up.” His mother know Jinyoung not sleep.

“Your fiancé want to talked to you, let go down after you finish talking. You need to eat.” His mother can saw Jinyoung swollen eyes but she did not think it the right time to ask.

“Hello.” Jinyoung voice shutter, since he know he cheat that man.

“Jinyoung-ah, please eat.” Jinyoung shocked when he heard the voice and it look like he talked to Mark.

“I do not have an appetite today.” Jinyoung tears flow again.

“Are you crying?” Mark was shocked when he heard sobbing on the other side. Did he hurt Jinyoung so much?

“Yi-en – shi, do you really love me?” Jinyoung asked. He know he need to know the answer.

“Of course I do Jinyoung. I love you even when you not knowing my existence or you hate me.” Mark look outside and he saw the pretty moon.

“I will try to love you too. Forgive me for being a bad fiancé, Yi-en shi.” Mark don’t understand why Jinyoung asked for forgiveness.

“If you want me to forgive you go eat your dinner.” Mark know this the only way he can persuade Jinyoung. He was the one who should apologised, too many thing he did wrong.

“I love you.” Jinyoung hesitate to say that word but he need to practice.

“I love you more, Jinyoung.” Mark shocked with the sudden confess, he though, will he received the same confession if Jinyoung know it was he.

The phone call end and Jinyoung smile, his fiancé was a nice man. He will definitely fall for him one day. Jinyoung went downstairs and his father tap his back and his mother hug him after that.

“That why you need your other half to share your feeling.” His mother said to him, Jinyoung smile.

“I’m happy Yi-en can handle him.” His father laugh.

“Appa, I’m not so stubborn.” Jinyoung took a seat in front of his mother.

                Mark was smile when he remember Jinyoung confession, but he also feel bitter that in real life Jinyoung hate him. Mark call his father that night, he told him everything. He do not know what he need to do anymore.

“Mark, Jinyoung love you as his fiancé, confess to him that you actually come to meet him and you are his fiancé.” His father know this day will come.

“..but dad he hate me in person, he just love his unknown fiancé.” Mark has a conflict.

“Did he said it himself he hate you? No right?” Mark agreed, Jinyoung never said he hate Mark.

“..ok dad I will confess after my dance battle.” Mark determined.

“Good that my son. Ok son good night.” Mark ended the call.

               

                Jinyoung come that Monday to Mark and Jaebum dance practice, his heart almost jump out everytime Mark do his flip. Jinyoung pray in silent that Mark will be alright everytime he make the flip. Bambam and Jackson come but more like flirting, they can heart Bambam whining and fight with Jackson and sometime Yugyeom has to become the judge. Mark happy Jinyoung there, and he did his best. Even he know Jinyoung will never look at him but he did want to show he was the best dancer. Mark was being too excited without realised he landing wrongly and he fall on his knee.

“Yah…” Jinyoung shout and run toward him.

“Jinyoung?” Mark confuse.

“Can you make a proper landing, my heart will get heart attack if something like this happen. How yours ankle?” Jinyoung seem like he busy took care of Mark. Many eyes look at them, but Jinyoung just don’t care he carry Mark to nursing room.

“What are you doing Jinyoung?” Mark asked.

“Shut up now or I will just leave you here. Please be careful Mark-hyung, I cannot move on if you do something dangerous like this.” Jinyoung mubble, Mark smile seem like Jinyoung not hate him.

                Mark got a bandage around his ankle and Jinyoung bring him home. He put Mark on his bed, Mark not able to keep Jinyoung photo from Jinyoung view. Instead of shocked at the picture Jinyoung took the necklace with the ring pendant beside his photo. Jinyoung face change, he know his engagement ring was custom made. Jinyoung look at his ring, it totally the same. Jinyoung look at pale Mark face.

“Liar…Liar…You are lying to me. Why? Happy I’ll broken like this!!!” Jinyoung throw the necklace and leave. Mark call but with his leg condition like this, he will never able to chase Jinyoung.

Jinyoung cry inside the car, why Mark lie to him? So, Mark and his fiancé is the same person. Should he be happy or betray his own feeling again? Jinyoung drive out of the house, he drive without knowing where he will go. Jinyoung love Mark and now Mark is his fiancé, he embarrassed himself. Jaebum hyung, I need you. Mark and his parent keep calling him but he not picking up, he look at the sea. He want to make his decision before coming home.