Memories

Because I Love You

Jinyoung please pick up your phone, Mark like a crazy lover. He told his future in-law about what happen between him and him still afraid to call Jaebum. Mark call Jackson and Bambam, only they can help him now.

“Jackson, can you come?” Mark voice desparately hope Jackson will said yes.

“What happen again Mark? I thought now you and Jinyoung will be cuddle on bed.” Jackson tease since this evening he saw how care Jinyoung over Mark.

“Jackson, Jinyoung know I’m his fiancé and he runaway, just now.” Mark voice seem scare and regret.

“, me and Bambam will be there, don’t you ever think doing stupid act.” Jackson know his best friend the best, he do anything to get want he want.

                Jackson went to fetch Bambam, Bambam look sleepy but for the sake of his favourite Hyung he will rather sleep in class tomorrow. Jackson drive faster than usual, he want to make sure his best friend not doing anything that will hurt himself. He remember during their school days, Mark punch the mirror and throw all his belonging just because their school lose due to he make a mistake in his dance move. He was a person that hurt himself when he did something wrong.

“Babe, no need to rush. Mark hyung not like how you saw him before anymore.” Bambam try to calm his lover by holding his hand.

“I hope so Bammie.” Jackson squeeze Bambam hand.

“Mark-hyung!!!” Jackson shout when they reach Mark house.

“Jackson, I’m here.” Mark try to walk to his room door.

“Hyung, you hurt pretty much.” Bambam look at Mark leg bandage.

“Bambam, I need to find Jinyoung.” Mark put his hand on the younger shoulder to support him.

“Mark-hyung, it almost midnight now. We don’t even know where he was, we promise to look after him in the morning.” Jackson try to comfort Mark.

 “…I’m afraid if he will broke our engagement, I love him so much Jackson. I will die without married him.” Mark has his own fears and Jackson admit Jinyoung maybe think about that.

“I believe Jinyoung was wise enough to decide what better for him.” Jackson bring Mark to his heart.

Mark end up sleep with Bambam and Jackson by his side. While Jinyoung still out looking over the cold sea, just like how his heart felt. He text his parent that he might not coming home tonight. He drive without realised he come to Busan, he get a room at the hotel near the seashore. JInyoung let a deep sighed, he do not know if he angry with Mark lie or he angry because his decision not to know his fiancé. Jinyoung play with the sea wave, the cold of seawater make him shiver. He then back to his room but then he was stop by someone so familiar.

“Jinyoung?” The handsome man stop him and Jinyoung look uncomfortable with this meeting.

“Gikwang-shi?” Jinyoung can feel his heart almost stop when that man hold him. He was not ready to meet this man, not during his eye swollen and he was broken.

“What happen to you? You look you need someone to talk to.” Gikwang hold Jinyoung hand, he can feel Jinyoung cold hand.

“I just want to be alone.” Jinyoung pull his hand and he bow as saying goodbye to Gikwang.

“Jinyoung, you still the same like before.” Jinyoung stop from taking his step, when he heard the word.

“Someone that always make people beside you miserable, because you always able to do anything alone. You like to make decision with the thought it good for the others, while you the one whom broken hard. Don’t try to act strong Jinyoung, share it with someone.” Gikwang remember Jinyoung leave him after he saw Dujun and him on his bed. Gikwang try to tell him what happen, and it was true he fall in love with Dujun but if he can choose he love Jinyoung the most. Jinyoung decide to leave Gikwang because it will be Gikwang happiness.

“You don’t have any right to tell me what to do.” Jinyoung leave but he actually agree with Gikwang words.

                Jinyoung went to his room, the ache from Mark make him back to the old memories. He hate people who lie to him, just like how Gikwang said he love him on the other night by holding someone else in the midnight. It takes him years to trust people again, did Mark love him too just like how he love him. Jinyoung remind the day Mark first day and how Mark look at him and how Mark sulking over simple thing. Jinyoung can understand that Mark do it for him, everything because he love him. Jinyoung hurt Mark while the older keep shower him with love. Jinyoung regret for being ignorance and selfish. Jinyoung took his phone and find Mark name, change the name from Mark to My Fiancé. Jinyoung sleep and he think he know what he need to do tomorrow.

                A knocked on the door woke up the sleeping Jinyoung, he open the door and as expected Gikwang was there with a breakfast act like a hotel room service. Without asking for permission, he walked inside and put all the food on dining table. Jinyoung still freeze at the door, Gikwang smile and push him to wash and give a towel. While Jinyoung shower Gikwang prepare the plate and he can smell the fruity fragrance from Jinyoung room. It has been five years since they met and he know it his fault but nothing can he do after all. He wait for Jinyoung in the living room while watching some random music station.

“Why you here?” Jinyoung come out from his room.

“Just to have a breakfast with you. Since I know you alone here.” Gikwang slowly walked toward Jinyoung.

“I thought nothing attached between us…!” Jinyoung make the word ‘us’ sound more loud and sarcastic.

“You know what Jinyoungie, when you angry you make me turn on. So, before your fiancé come and saw you with me in the hotel room better eat your breakfast.” Gikwang dragged the dumbfounded Jinyoung.

“How did you know?” Jinyoung blushed but he just followed.

“I saw Jaebum asking in FB if anyone saw you. Then I call him.” Gikwang give Jinyoung a toast and a pasta.

“I should call him, he might be worried.” Jinyoung eat and a ketchup left on his lips, Gikwang hand auto react wipe Jinyoung lips. Jinyoung freeze, it has been a long time their face this close.

“Jinyoungie, I’m sorry. For everything I did before, for betray your trust and lie to you.” Gikwang look at Jinyoung eyes. Jinyoung heart still beat fast, even though the memories was long ago.

“Jaebum make me realised how precious you are. He can beat me to death that time but you make him stop, your love make Jaebum become human and I become a better person. I know you will meet a better person and I believe your parent choose the best man for you.” Gikwang eye watery when he know how stupid he is cheat and lie to Jinyoung just because Dujun seduce him.

“I already forgive you long time ago, because I know I also make a mistake and too ambitious without give us time to spend together. Since I realised you need someone that can spend more time with you and that person not me I know it time to leave you.” Jinyoung smile while his hand wipe Gikwang tears.

“Please stop think about others happiness Jinyoung, you deserve more than them.” Gikwang kiss Jinyoung forehead.

“What the hell happen here!!!” Jinyoung look at fierce Jaebum eyes.

“Hyung!!!” Jaebum hand dragged Jinyoung out from the hotel room leave Gikwang inside.

“Get all his belonging, I will bring him home.” Jaebum order his driver and he bring Jinyoung to his car.

“Hyung….” It has been a long time since he saw Jaebum this angry.

“Don’t talked to me now or I will definitely out of my nerve.” Jaebum shiver holding his anger, he was lucky he stop Jinyoung’s parent and Mark from following him.

                Jinyoung keep silent and his eyes start to cry again, scared if Jaebum told his parent what happen and he will apart from Mark. Jaebum look at sobbing Jinyoung and his heart hurt, he stop the car at the ice-cream shop and buy some ice-cream for his beloved dongsaeng.

“How can I get angry, when it was you?” Jaebum gave the cup of ice cream and Jinyoung look at him.

“Hyung… sorry.” Jinyoung muttered.

“Okay, now tell me what happen?” Jaebum know he will not angry with Jinyoung for so long.

“We just share breakfast and that’s all.” Jinyoung explain.

“Not about what I see just now but Mark.” Jaebum give a glance to Jinyoung.

“He my fiancé, yesterday I saw his ring and he lie to me.” Jinyoung look down and play with his hand.

“Jinyoung, he is your fiancé and you love Mark. Nothing problem now, why run and meet your ex-boyfriend?” Jaebum look at pouted Jinyoung.

“We just run into each other I not meet him on purpose. I did love Mark but I feel embarrassed to see him.” Jinyoung admit and he hit Jaebum laps when he heard Jaebum chuckle.

“Aigoo, my dongsaeng so cute when he fall in love.” Jaebum smile when he saw Jinyoung blushed.

“Okay, I think I will only send you until here. My driver will bring your belonging.” Jaebum parked in front of Jinyoung house and leave.

 “Thanks hyung.” Jinyoung wave and enter his house but he was truly shocked.

“Ommo, my Jinyoung. You not get hurt right. Come here, they really worried about you.” His mother bring him in front of two Chinese looking couple. Jinyoung look at the person beside them, his leg still has the same bandage like yesterday.

“Greet your in-law, Jinyoung.” His father said and Jinyoung bow, he cannot hide his blushing cheek.

“Nice to meet you son.” Mark father reach Jinyoung hand, while Mark mother hug him.

“Sorry our son hurt you.” Mark mom patted his head and his hair.

“I think both of you need to talked, whatever decision you decide Dad and Mom will accept it, Jinyoung.” Jinyoung look at Mark’s father eyes and he nodded.

“Shall we eat dinner out together.” Jinyoung’s father suggest and let Mark parent out, leave their two boys inside.

                When their parent disappear from front door, Jinyoung look at Mark and he sighed. He went to his room leave Mark alone in the living room. Jinyoung change his clothes and bring first aid kit down with him. He saw Mark still at the same place and his head down looking hurt. Mark look at front of him when he feel Jinyoung hand touch his leg. Mark stare at his fiancé, every touch means so much to him. Jinyoung was perfect the closer he look at him, maybe this is the closest time when they face each other since he come to Korea. Jinyoung calmly finish Mark bandage and when he look up their eyes meet.

“I’m sorry.” Mark touch Jinyoung cheek.

“It okay since it my fault too.” Jinyoung act like he busy packing the kit, running from the intense stare.

“I love you so much and I cannot wait for three month to meet you because I will dying miss you.” Mark bring Jinyoung chin up to face him again.” Mark can see how red the younger face.

“I will bring some water for you.” Jinyoung leave and head to kitchen. His heart almost burst out and he was dying happy with Mark confession.

“Can you bring me coffee Baby?” Mark shout from the living room and he hear Jinyoung shouting from kitchen do not call him baby.

“Seem like I find a good housewife.” Mark tease when Jinyoung bring him a cup of Americano.

“I never said I will marry you.” Jinyoung said while sit beside Mark.

“Really? You will not going to marry me?” Mark push Jinyoung down to the sofa.

“Hmmm… I never said it…” Jinyoung fall down slowly and now Mark was on top of him.

“Even after I do this?” Mark close their gaps and lean a kiss to the full lips.

Mark and Jinyoung kiss wildly as if the world only live by them, Mark hand start to look for Jinyoung sensitive spot and Jinyoung mourn appreciate the touch and they seem as hot as Jinyoung coffee.

“Baby… can we go to your room?” Mark whisper.

“As your wish.” Jinyoung carry Mark like a newlywed couple and they continue making out in Jinyoung room. Jinyoung believe they will be happiness after hard time.