Mysterious rich brat

Working For A Mafia (Hiatus)

"Who are you?" I asks the guy. He turn around to face me. He looks at me before clearing his throat. If looks could kill, I would have die right now. "Huh? You're asking who am I? Then... May I know who you are? What are you doing here?" The ! He asks me back with the same question? "Ah, I remember you! You're one of the rich brat at the school aren't you?" I said and he look at me confused before smirking at me. "Well, you do know me. Now, you better get out from here before I call the security, telling that you're disturbing the patient." He said sternly.

"Even if you're rich, it doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want. You have no right to shoo me." I said and glare at him. "I am the patient's friend. Of course I had the right to shoo you. You are just his fangirls that want to see his conditions, am I right?" He stated "Look... I-" I was just about to explain when he cut me. "Or do you want to wait until his family come, and kick you out instead?" He said arrogantly.

Wait a minute. I didn't really catch up with what he said earlier but family?! Didn't he knew that I was the only family that my brother still have. This is interesting... What if we play a little, huh? I smirk at him. "Oh really? I am 100% sure that his family won't kick me out. And I am 100% sure that he didn't have any friends like you." I said confidently.

"And I am sure that he didn't know a bratty girl like you. And what make you so sure that they won't kick you out?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.  Urgh... I wish I can just rub that smirk from his face. "What did you just said?! You-" I take a deep braeth before starts talking again. This time with a smirk plastered on my face. "Well, I am 100% sure of it because-" My speech was disturbed by a nurse. "I am sorry, but can both of you low down your volume. The patient needs to rest. Oh, and by the way who is the patient's family?" The nurse asks us. "I'm his friend. I think his family will-" 

His speech was being cut by no other than... ME~! "I am his family." I said to the nurse making the smirk on the brat's face earlier turn into a frown. "You what?!" He asks me. Half shocked, half confused. Take that you rich brat. "Sir, please keep your volume low or I'm afraid I need to asks you to leave." The nurse give him a stern looks. "I am sorry." He said. But to me, it was more like a whisper. "And for you..." She looks at me. "Can you give me, your parents' number so that we can contact them?" She asks me. "Urm... Can we talk about this outside?" After we are outside the room, I sigh and clear my throat before answering her question before.

"U-Uh... Isn't this matter had already been solved before?" I asks. "Huh? But there's only your number and the documents was filed under your name, am I right?" She asks me back. What's wrong with the people today? Answering a question with another question. "Yes. It is true." I said weakly. "So, the doctor asks about your parents info. Can you give it to us?" She asks again. "U-Urm... Didn't Miss Kang told you anything about my parents?" I asks bask.

Wow. Even I had follow them with answering a question with another question. "No. She is working right now so; I can't disturb her." She stated. "Urm... We're actually an orphan. M-My parent actually involved in an accident. I am the only family member that he still have." The nurse face shows nothing but sympathy. Well... I don't need anyone's sympathy right now."I am sorry to hear that. It's okay. I will inform the doctor about this. He will understand your situation. Don't worry, okay?" I nodded and went inside the room again.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that you're Taehyung's younger sister." He looks at me. This time there's no sign of his playfull smirk. "I am just wondering about what will your reaction be when you know who I am. And your reaction, was the same like the one that I think." I said and chuckled dryly. "What happened to your parents? How did you guys survive all this time. Tell me everything. I want to know everything." I sighs deeply before I starts to tell him my story. Well... He is oppa's best friend after all. He has the right to know.

"They were involved in an accident 6 years ago. Ever since that, we were living alone in our parents' house. Our neighbour, Mrs. Jung and her family is very kind to us. Everytime the people from the orphange come to take us, we will hide in Mrs. Jung's house. Her family treat us like their own family. But 3 years later, they move out from the house because Mr. Jung's company had transfer him to America. They want to bring us along with them but, oppa said that it is better if we just stay in Korea because our parent's groove was here. Oppa was 16 that time so, he tries to find some jobs. 

Luckily he got a job at a cafe called XOXO. While, I got a job at a cafe called Unicorn Cafe. When I start working, oppa didn't know that I was working because I didn't tell him. Beside he was too busy to know where did I went after school. But then... When, he found out that I am working at a cafe he was very nagry with me. He asks me to stop but, I didn't. At the end he just let me do what I want. It's just that I need to put my studies first, that's all. My brother also do a milk delivery around the neighbourhood to find some extra money.

Our life was just fine. We're happy. Well... I am happy as long as he is happy and as long as he is there beside me. I didn't say anything when we didn't have anything to eat because to me as long as he is there with me, I won't need anything else in this world. I know that he is always worrying about me because he never saw me shed a tear for the past 6 years. But, I always told him the same thing. I always told him that I am okay." I sighs after finished telling him about our stories.

"Hey... If you ever need help for your brother hospital bills, you can always asks me. I will be glad to help you. By the way, I am Jimin. Park Jimin." He said with a small smile. "I am Kim Eunji. It is okay. I will find the money by my own self." I insists. "Why are you being selfish? Can't you just put your ego down a little for your brother. How are you going to find the money in a week? You need to finda lot of money, Kim Eunji! It is around 100 million! Do you want to see your brother die just because of you wanting to take care of your pride?" He burst out angrily. "But, how can I be sure that you won't lie to me?" I asks and he thinks for a moment and look at me.

"You know what? Let's make an agreement. We will file a contract. You will need to pay back the money after your brother is out from this hospital. Doesn't care how much you want to pay and how long you're going to take to pay me back, as long as you keep your promise. Besides, I can find you wherever you are. So, you don't have to worry about anything and just sign the paper, okay? This is for your own brother. I will come again tomorrow with the contract. Think about it wisely." He stops and went out from the room. He closed the door and walks away.

What should I do? I want to save my brother but, how can I trust that guy? What should I do... Oppa, what should I do? Eomma... Appa... What should I do? Somebody... Please tell me what should I do right now...

 


A/N: Hey guys~ Sorry late update. I was a bit busy. ㅋㅋㅋ~ So, should Eunji accept Jimin's offer or not?

BTW... Please kindly leave a comment below. ^^

XOXO