Introducing Kim Eunji

Working For A Mafia (Hiatus)

(Eunji POV)

I am being awake by the sounds of my favourite alarm. Which was my brother's yelling. "It was still early, okay? Beside I've set the alarm so, I don't need you to wake me up Mr. Kim." I said while rubbing my eyes. I yawn and stretch myself before went into the bathroom to take a nice shower.

"Miss Kim, as your older brother, I am responsible to wake you up and make sure that you won't be late for school." He said from the other side of the door. "For your information Mr. Kim, it's only 4 in the morning right now!" I yell in the bathroom. "But, I'm totally sure that you can't wake up on time without me waking you up, right?" He said as if it was a matter of facts.

"Hello? Are you saying that I can't be an independent person right now? Just you wait. Tomorrow, I'll show you that I can wake up by myself without you needing to wake me up." I said proudly. "Well... we'll see about that tomorrow." He laugh and just walk out from my room. "You're such a little kid, oppa." I said and start to laugh too.


After having a nice bath and wear some comfortable clothes, I went to the kitchen only to be greeted by my brother who is putting the breakfast on the table. "What did you make?" I asks him. "Pancakes~ Sorry because I can't make anything else. Our fridge was empty. Can you buy some groceries on the way home?" He asks while pouting sadly.

I know that he actually feel sorry because he can't feed me with a full set of meal. "It's okay, oppa. I understand and I didn't care about what you prepare for me as long as it can be eaten." I said and grin like a fool. "Aish... What must I do with this girl?" He said and try to ruffle my hair but; I manage to avoid him before he manage to ruin my hair.

"What are you thinking you want to do? I just comb my hair, okay?" I said and glare him making him raise his hands up in defeat. "Fine... I don't want my sister to look ugly at school too." He mumble which made me chuckles. "Nobody was going to notice how I look like, oppa~ They didn't even care whether I did came to school or not." I said as a matter of facts. "That's what-" I stop him before he was late for his works again. 

"Alright, I get it. Now palli or else you're gonna be late for works." I said and push him out. "Fine~ I'm not a kid anymore. I know what to do, okay?" He said as a matter of facts. He wears his shoes, pecks both of my cheeks and goes out from the house leaving me alone. A smile slowly creeps on my lips as I watch his figure slowly disappeared. 

I washes some clothes, hangs it and then went to iron both mine and my brother's school uniforms. Then, I swept the floor before I goes to take a nice shower again. After taking a nice shower, I wear my school uniforms and get ready. I combs my hair and ties it in a messy bun. I didn't even mind to put on some make-up since I only go to school to study not flirt. I takes my bag and the house keys. I makes sure that the windows are close and the gas have been closed before locking the main door and went to my school which was located about 2 kilometers away from my house.


I walks through some people and arrive at my locker. I was greeted by no other than my bestfriend forever aka Kang Hyesun. "Ssup bestie~" She gave me a cheerful smile. I just chuckles seeing her bahaviour. "What happen until you become so happy today, huh?" I asks her curiously. "Nothing~ I'm just happy to see you." She grins at me and I pretends to vomit. "So cheesy..." I shakes my head and start to take some of my book which is located inside my locker for my classes later on. We walk together to our class since we're in the same class. During our journey to our class, we spend our times together with talking about some new movie that's going to be out at the cinema soon.


As the teacher teach infront, I scribble down some note to use as a revision in the future. This was my daily routine. Wake up, do some laundry, clean the house and stuff, prepare myself to go to the school and walks to school. Then at school, talks with my friend, scribble down some notes and hear the teacher ramblings. And then after school, I'll went to my part time job at a cafe near my house and then went home straight away. 


The bell rang signing that school was over. As usual I went to my locker to take some of my books before I went to my part time job. I sighs. Every day, it's just the same routine. Nothing will gonna happen. I'm already bored with this same routine every day.


"Sorry because I'm a bit late, Mr. Kang." I said and bow to the owner of the cafe before rushing to the workers room to change my clothes. There's actually a small room in the workers room so that, the workers can change their clothes.

After finish changing my clothes, I went to help with the orders. "Eunji, can you help me give the order to the customers?!" "Okay!" I said and brings the order to the customers. "Here are your orders. Enjoy~" I said as sweetly as I can and went to deal with the other orders."Eunji, please help me with the customers, right here!" "Coming!" I went to Minji and help her. "Where's Nami?" I asks her. "I don't know too. She's supposed to be here and help me here. But where is she?! Missing!" I chuckled seeing her sudden burst. She's cute when she was pissed.

I change my attention to the customers with a smile plastered on my face. "I'm sorry because of our late service. May I take your order?" I asks with the sweetest smile that I can make. "What a lovely lady. I want 3 americano, 4 cappuchino and 2 caramel latte." He said. "Do you want anything else?" "Nope." I told him the price of his orders. He paid for them and take his seat along with his friends. I give the order to Mark and continue with my works. Same with the previous day. Just the same. Nothing un-ordinary happen. Sometimes... I just wish that something un-ordidary will happen.


After my part time job ended, I went to the groceries shop as fast as I can. But, I stop my track when I saw a lot of people were busy watching something. I went to see what it was all about and by the time I saw what actually happen... My heart literally drop and I feels like the light that always shine my day had gone...

 

 


A/N: So, ssup people~ ^^ Hope you like the update. And sorry, for the late update. TBH, I feel really, really guilty. BTW, enjoy~ Owh, and don't forget to leave a comment. XD