The Agreement

Working For A Mafia (Hiatus)

I went home like a drunk person. My feet can't stay straight and continue to wobble whenever I was walking. My tears won't stop falling no matter how I've been wiping it and no matter how hard I've tried to stop it from falling. It's still falls and makes my cheeks becoming wet. I looks horrible. Well, you tell me who won't when you know that your own biological brother that you loves so much, need a lot of money to stay alive and you don't have the money.

Should I just takes that guy offer? Argh!!! I don't know anymore! I take a quick shower and went to my bed. I tried to sleep but my eyelids won't close no matter what I did. Maybe it's because I'm too stress. Too stress for everything. Too stress to even think about anything.

 


After a deep thought, I finally decide it. I skip school today. I went to the hospital after a quick shower. It's 2 days already. 2 days after the accident. I sigh and went to buy coffee to freshen myself. 

Cappuchino or latte? I think for a while and the old memories hit me hard. 

 


"Eunji-ah~ What do you want?" Taehyung asked her sweetly. "Urm... Caramel Latte! What about you, oppa?" She asks him while grinning happily. "I want... Black Coffee~ Since I'm going to work after this." "Okay~" She told the waitress their order and wait for the coffee to arrive.

"I love this thing!" She chuckle happily as she sip her drink. "But, you can't drink it too often because it's not good for your health." He said casually while sipping on his drink. "But, I'm in love with this thing." She whined and pouted. "Fine. Suit your own self. But, if you get sick one day, don't find me." He said sternly. "Fine~ Whatever." She continue sipping her drink and some of the coffee foam was left on her lips. "Aish~ You drinks like a kid." He complained. "What?!" He just leans over and wipe using the tissue.

"Owh. Thanks, oppa~" She smile cutely. "Most welcome~" He grinned playfully.

"Ah, let's go or we're going to be late for works." She dragged him out from the cafe. "Arasseo~ Slow down, will you?" He was too lazy to walk. "Nope~" She grin cutely making him chuckled. "Fine then~" This time, he was the one that was dragging her. "Oppa!" They laughed happily while running to their work place.

 


Without she even realised it. Her tears is flowing crazily. She wipes her tears quickly but, it was no use. Her tears still falls crazily. Her legs can't tkae it anymore. She fell onto the floor and be a crying mess. She hugs her knees tightly and continue to cries.

Cry. That is the only thing that she can do right now. In her mind, she keeps praying that her brother will be save. That they will be united again. She just miss him so much. His smile, his face, his silly jokes... She miss everything about him. Even though he has a dorky side but, he will always be there for her. He always take good care of her.

"O..Op..Pa... I..Mi..Miss..Y..You... P..Ple..Please..Be..Sa..Safe..." She stuttered as she continue to cry her eyes out. She can't take this anymore... She isn't good enough to face this obstacle. She wants to find a hole to hide herself. She doesn't want to see her brother in that condition anymore... It is hurt just by seeing him like that. My source of light is missing...

 


I went back to his room after a few hours of crying non-stop. There, I saw him again. Park Jimin. Sitting on the chair beside my brother while watching him. Just like the day before. I sighs and take a deep breath before approaching him. "Urm... Hey." As if on a cue, he turns around and meets my eyes. "Hey. Let's talk outside." I follows him to the cafeteria and he went to buy drinks for us. We found an available seats and sat down.

"So... What is your answer?" He asks and I take a deep breath before answering. "I will do it, for him." I said and take a sip of my drink. "Well then, here is the agreement. Read it and tell me if there is anything that you are not agree with." He stated and I read the agreement carefully while he plays with his phone.

"I got a request." I said. "What is it?" He asks and look at me. "I don't want my brother to know anything about this." I stated seriously. "Fine then. I will asks them to re-do this agreement and put your request in it. I will give the agreement to you tomorrow so that you can check it again. I will take my leave now." He said as he got up from his seat and so do I. "See you tomorrow." He bid and walks away.

 


I went back to my brother's room and do my homeworks at the coffe table. I finally decided to went home at 12:30 pm. I packs my school bags and kiss my brother's cheek before I leave the room.

It is very dark on that night but I didn't even feels scared as I walks home. Maybe because I am already used to it. I can literally feels the cold breeze running through my spine making me shivers a little. So, I decided to buy a cup of warm cocoa at the nearest sourvenier. I can feel the warmth running through my body as I sips the drink. Oppa... How I wish you are with me right now... I admired the beautiful sky before continuing my journey. Eventhough it is dark, I can still see the stars shining brightly like a diamond in the sky.

That is just how my life are right now. It is dull. Full of scars and sad memories. And now, I am experiencing the darkest time in my life. Which is seeing my beloved brother suffers alone. But then, there's come hope. Park Jimin. He come into my world and give me a hope. A new shine. A shine that is starting to destroy the darkest thing that had ever happened in my life. Park Jimin. Eventhough I didn't really know who you are... I still want to say, thank you... Thank you very much for helping me out...

Right now, I feels as if the burden on my shoulder had been lifted little by little. There is nothing that can be compared to my brother. Nothing can affect me like how my brother did. He is my everything...

 

 


A/N: So... I am thinking about doing an interview but, yeah... Still isn't sure whether to do it or not.

Please~ Tell me your opinion. Leave a comment. Jebal~ /wails around/