-5-

18 vs 27
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-5-

 

“Nah how do you feel, after getting a tour in your own house?” the chief servants in that mansion asked. A sweet smile never left his cute face even a second since an hour ago, when the first time Yixing stepped in that overly huge house.

 

Yixing snorted. “I feel like my feet starting to break. So tired.” He whined, massaging his feet, lips pouted.

 

“You know you are so cute~ I never knew that Kim Yixing has this side in his teenage years.” The chief servants that Yixing had forgotten his name stared at him with sparkling eyes, leaning against the huge dinner table as if wanting to get closer view of Yixing’s face.

 

“I’m not Kim Yixing. Please don’t call me like that again.” He protested, taking another chocolate cookie, and munching messily. “Hm Lutan-”

 

“It’s Luhan. Please don’t forget my name again.” Luhan pleaded. He looked like a poor puppy that was left alone in its new bed.

 

“Ah Luhan! I’m sorry.” Yixing clapped his hands, grinning, trying to make the other happy again. “I won’t forget your name again. Promise!”

 

Luhan’s smile came back as fast as it disappeared. “So what do you want to do now? Mr. Kim asked me to give you company.” He said, drinking the remaining apple juice in his glass.

 

“Mr. Kim.” Yixing scoffed. “It sounds ridiculous.”

 

“That’s why you preferred to be called by name only. You didn’t like called ‘Mr.’. Wah you really are Yixing.”

 

“Of course I am.” Yixing emptied his glass. “Hmm. This milk tastes different but I like it. What is it?”

 

“Milk for pregnancy. Ah I forget to say it! Congratulations for your pregnancy~” he cooed.

 

Yixing’s shoulder fell down. ”Ah that’s right. I’m a pregnant male.” He muttered weakly. A thought flashed to his mind. “Luhan, am I really Jongin’s husband? He didn’t kidnap me?”

 

Luhan burst in laugh. “What are you talking about?”

 

Yixing furrowed his brows. “I mean. I can’t believe I married to him. Yifan is should be the one that marry me, not him.”

 

Finally, Luhan stopped laughing. Now he looked at Yixing blankly. “Wu Yifan? Why you should marry a person you hate?”

 

“That’s it!” Yixing excitedly agreed. “Why should I marry a person I hate to death, like Kim stupid Jongin? That question keeps bugging me until now.”

 

“No no no.” Luhan shook his head in disagree. “The only reason you married to him is because you love him. You love him so much, Xing. You always told me every day, about how you love his smile, his voice, his body, his touch, even you told me how you love the way he dominating you in bed-“

 

“Stop it!” Yixing palmed his ears, face so red. “I don’t want to hear that anymore. It’s disgusting.” He covered his red face now, feeling so embarrassed. “27 years old Yixing is such a big mouth.” He mumbled.

 

“And it’s not only me who know about it all. You told those all to your best friends too.” Luhan continued. “You’re not secretive about your marry life. But whenever I questioned you about your past, about how you fell for Mr. Kim for the first time. You changed the topic.”

 

 

 

-2005-

“I hate Park Chanyeol.” Baekhyun mumbled once he sat beside Kyungsoo, looked so pissed.

 

Jongdae stopped reading some messy writings on Yixing’s bandage that written by no other than Yixing, looking up at Baekhyun. “What has he done this time?”

 

“Can you stop reading that novel, Soo? Our friend needs our attention now.” Yixing said coldly to Kyungsoo that kept reading the book on his hands as if novels were more important than anything, than his best friends. This time, Yixing felt a bit annoyed.

 

Silently Kyungsoo closed his book, looking up at Yixing.”It’s not new; he gets angry to that giant. You should know that if you declare yourself as a best friend. Don’t make any excuse to get mad to me if Yifan doesn’t want to go to wonderland with you this Saturday.” He said before standing up from his seat and walked away.

 

Yixing’s jaw dropped, eyes blinking in disbelief

 

“Hey hey Kyungsoo-ya!” Jongdae called him but the narrow shouldered boy kept walking further. He then turned to Yixing. “You should talk to him.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter