-3-

18 vs 27
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-3-

 

“I should wake him up.” Jongin said, looking hesitantly at sleeping beauty Yixing. His Yixing.

 

Doctor said that his husband needed more rest. But more rest without foods was not good for his health too. Besides, there was a baby with him. Their first baby. Jongin chuckled by his own thought, feeling so happy.

 

“You’re going crazy.” Baekhyun commented, straight.

 

Jongin stopped chuckling, eyebrows furrowed. He turned around to find the beautiful male having his arm around his glasses husband’s. “I’m not.”

 

“Yes you are~” Baekhyun sang annoyingly.

 

“Baekhyun!” Kyungsoo warned.

 

“Jongdae, your husband is sick.” Jongin said, cold. Looking at Jongdae in the eyes. He wondered how Jongdae could survive living together with a person like Baekhyun.

 

On this matter, Jongin felt so grateful for having Yixing as his husband. Yixing was a calm person, softhearted and never did something annoying like Jongdae’s husband did. Even though his husband always hang out with Jongdae and Baekhyun, Jongin barely talked to them. He was too busy and spent a lot more time in film shooting locations. Yixing sometimes asked him to join them but the younger always couldn’t make it on time. That’s why the only best friend of Yixing’s that he knew so well was Kyungsoo as they both always framed together in the same movies. Though, Jongin had been friends with him since they’re in high school.

 

“He’s not sick. Your husband is the one that sick, Jongin.” Jongdae said honestly.

 

Jongin furrowed his brows, and more when the beautiful singer made such annoying grin face.

 

“Yeah. Besides, you have to know where I get this special personality from.” Baekhyun smirked.

 

“Not interest.” Jongin simply replied before turning his face toward his own husband again, started to smile, adoring his peaceful sleep face.

 

Baekhyun continued. “It’s from Yixing. It’s from eighteen years old Zhang Yixing.”

 

The corners of Jongin’s lips falling down. Eyes fully closed. He was in trouble.

 

 

 

-2005-

 

“Calm down Xing-calm down Xing-calm down Xing-calm down Xing-calm down Xing” Jongdae kept saying the words like a mantra as he held Yixing’s hand tight. It seemed like the anime lover boy was so afraid for every bad possibilities that Yixing would do to those ing basketball members.

 

How could Yixing getting calm?

 

Those uncivilized boys kept yelling that disgusting words. Actually, the meaning of the word itself wasn’t that disgusting. But it became one of the most disgusting words in the world because they all said it so ing annoyingly. Who did they think they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter