-4-

18 vs 27
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-4-

 

“Yixing! Stop it!” Kyungsoo shouted frantically as he got off the couch and ran over to Yixing’s bed. His hands quickly came to join Jongin’s, trying to release Yixing’s grip off the younger. “You want kill your husband?” He glared at his friend.

 

Eventually Yixing let him go, eyes narrowing to Jongin’s. “He let his stupid members ruining my and Yifan’s first month anniversary! And now! He tried to steal my first kiss!”

 

“Um. Actually Xing he already kissed y-“ Jongdae stopped as he caught Jongin’s glaring eyes. He then mouthed the ‘I got it’ to the younger.

 

“Wait a minute.” Yixing breathed, looked so afraid as he scanned the room. “Why I have this ing nightmare again!” He yelled in disbelief, looking so desperate “Please just wake up Xing! Wake up you sleepy head! Why on earth you have this kind of dream again!” He kept yelling to the room’s white roof as his hands moving dramatically.

 

On the other side, Baekhyun tightening his hug on Jongdae’s arm, whispering, “He looks sick.” And continued before his husband could give a respond. “Sick in some other way, you know, mentally.”

 

Jongdae turned to his beautiful husband, a brow lifted. “Aniya~ He can’t remember his current life. Of course his reaction looks weird.”

 

“Kyungsoo! You’re now joining my dream! Thanks God. I’m not alone in this weird dream! Wait!” Yixing narrowed his eyes toward Jongdae, leaning forward. “Are you Jongdae? Hmpf!” You looks so ugly in this dream. What happen with your eyes?” he laughed hard, palming his stomach.

 

Jongdae swallowed silently, turning to the handsome actor. “Ya! Jongin-ah! You should ask the doctor to check his mental condition. Maybe he got too shock because of the accident.”

 

“Ya! Why are you talking like that? There’s nothing wrong with his mental.” Jongin complained, feeling pissed.

 

“Oh! Are you Baekhyun?” Uncaring the debate of two males, Yixing continued his observation. This time he looked at Baekhyun in awe. “Woa you look much beautiful here.” Turning to frowning Kyungsoo beside his bed, “You too, Soo.” He grinned cutely.

 

Baekhyun lips moved to his husband’s ear, whispering. “Obviously, he doesn’t sick mentally.”

 

Jongdae rolled his eyes, “Yeah yeah whatever.”

 

“Guys…” Everybody in the room turned to Yixing. He had his hands on his stomach, lips pouting cutely. “I’m hungry. Can I eat anything I want in this dream?”

 

“Of course you can.” Jongin smiled warmly. “The foods you like are already prepared.”

 

Without looking at Jongin, Yixing mumbled, “I’m not talking to you. Can you just leaving my dream. Without you, this dream would be a beautiful one.”

 

“Xing.” Kyungsoo glared at him. But Yixing missed that as he stared at the foods on his table side hungrily, clapping his hands. “Time for dinner. Let’s eat guys!”

 

Yixing couldn’t believe that all of his favorite foods were right in front of his unicorn eyes. He was more than happy to eat all of them. But he loved to share to his best friends. “Eat a lot guys.” He grinned toward the glasses Jongdae and the very beautiful Baekhyun. “Why Kyungsoo doesn’t want to join us?” He pouted, turning to Kyungsoo who was having serious talk to Jongin and one of basketball member, Chanyeol aka Baekhyun’s ex-boyfriend.

 

“Kyungsoo is a famous actor. He should maintain his slim body.” Baekhyun simply said, taking another chicken into his mouth.

 

“Actor?” Yixing tilted up his head.

 

“Yeah actor. Your husband is famous actor too. Ah! This one is also a singer.” Jongdae pointed to Baekhyun who sat beside him. “Don’t eat too much oil foods. You should maintain your body too.” Jongda warned the beautiful male beside him.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m not famous.” The beautiful male shrugged, continue biting the chicken flesh.

 

Yixing had his mouth wide open. “So… in my dream. Kyungsoo and my husband are famous actor. And Baekhyun is infamous singer. But wait… who is my husband?”

 

Baekhyun narrowing his eyes. “Can you please not saying it infamous singer?”

 

“You just said it yourself that you’re not famous.” Yixing shrugged. “Who is my husband?” Yixing got impatient, shaking Jongdae’s shoulder.

 

“Jongin of course. Who else? And Baekhyun just had his debut there months ago. No wonders he isn’t famous yet. Xing are you okay?” asked Jongdae to the frozen Yixing.

 

“This is the same nightmare like before.” Yixing murmured to himself.

 

“This is not a dream, Xing.” Baekhyun started, eyes fixing on Yixing’s. “You got car accident yesterday night. Jongin said, just like what doctor said, your memory gets ruined. You can’t remember what happened on these past nine years. You can’t remember that you actually have Jongin as your lovely husband. You always said like that, lovely. Silly right? And you can’t remember that you’re working as author and script writer, your dreams. Like you, finally I get my dream too, just like Jongdae. He’s a programmer in video games industry. And I’m sure you don’t remember that I and Jongdae,” Baekhyun paused, reaching for Jongdae’s hand, showing the beautiful ring on his and jongdae’s finger. “… had married a month ago.” He smiled brightly before leaning closer to kiss Jongdae’s lips, “I love you.” He whispered, eyes deeply fixing on Jongdae’s.

 

“Love you more.” Jongdae replied, smiling widely.

 

Yixing stared at the lovely scene blankly. Actually he had gotten confuse since some minutes ago.  He couldn’t believe at what Baekhyun had just told him.

 

This was not dream. This was all real. The nightmare before was also real. He had married to Kim Jongin. Yixing averted his gaze to the only couch in the room. His eyes met Jongin’s eagle eyes. He looked how Jongin shifted and got off the couch, walking over to him.

 

“What do you need?” he asked, trying to grab Yixing’s hand, but the older pulled his hand, looking away.

 

“I want to go home.” He said weakly, looked so lost.

 

“Let’s go home then.”

 

“I don’t want to go home with you.” Yixing’s eyes shaking, trying so hard to hold his tears. He felt lost, still feeling shock by the real facts.

 

“What happen to him?” Jongin asked the newlyweds.

 

“I told him. I told a little bit about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter