-2-

18 vs 27
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-2-

 

“It’s okay, Xing. Just calm down.” Jongdae said to him warmly. One hand held his own while the other patting his shoulder in try to set his temper down.

 

But it was hard, not to pissed. This was supposed to be his first month anniversary with his boyfriend. Special and precious moment. Only his best friends that invited as he wanted to share the precious moment with precious people too. Not those uncivilized and unknown people, basketball members that were lead by that stupid boy.

 

“I disappoint with Yifan. He doesn’t care my feels and you guys’ feels.” Yixing pouted, looking away from Yifan’s sorry eyes, across their table.

 

“Aniya~ Don’t say like that! If you’re not important, he wouldn’t bring his club’s members here, spending more money for the foods. Even though I don’t know them all, it’s okay as long as they don’t do annoying things.” Jongdae nodded over his own statement before nudging the boy next to him. “Right, Baekhyun?”

 

“Uh. It’s okay. Don’t worry too much.” Baekhyun forced sweet smile. “Besides, they all are Yifan’s friends too right? Ah~ why they’re talking too long. I’m hungry~”

 

“Dunno. They’re not seemed like good friends for him though.” Yixing narrowed his eyes toward the club’s members - that filling their table and were having whatsoever club meeting -, scanning their faces in distrustful. “Moreover that dark boy.” pointing Kim Jongin who sat beside his boyfriend, he didn’t care if somebody knew that he was talking bad about the captain.

 

“Why you hate him so much?”

 

Yixing turned his head to face another boy that sat next to him, furrowing his brows. “I just don’t like him.”

 

“Why? Has he done something bad to you?”

 

“Yes! This! He shouldn’t force Yifan to attend the meeting! Like they will have important match tomorrow!” Yixing mumbled and rolled his eyes.

 

“But they really having match tomorrow.”

 

“What? How do you know?” Yixing blinked, mouth widened.

 

“They’re talking about it just now. Don’t you hear it?”

 

“I don’t wanna pay attention to whatever they’re talking about. Why you listen to it anyway?” he glanced at two noisy boys in another side. They kept bickering about new released movie. Baekhyun insisted that it was a good movie and they four had to watch it together this weekend. But Jongdae insisted that it was a bad movie, a very lame one with ridiculous story. He convinced that they shouldn’t watch it just to spend money in useless. Actually, Yixing had no idea about the movie they’re talking about. Like always, he would just wait for the final result of their endless argument.

 

He felt that a boy next to him was taking too long to answer, so he turned around again, just to see his friend’s red face with eyes staring at something across their table.

 

“Are you okay, Soo?” he asked before following Kyungsoo’s gaze. Yifan? Or Kim stupid Jongin? Or uncivilized member who was stretching out his arm in try to take ddeokkbokki? What? THIEF!

 

Yixing jumped off his seat, pointing at the ‘thief’. “Don’t touch the food! The cake even hasn’t been cut yet!”

 

“Stingy!” the ‘thief’ mumbled, followed by other annoying member that whispered oh so loudly, “Yifan, your boyfriend is sick.”

 

“The hell! Who you call sick, idiot?” Yixing yelled, trying to free himself from Jongdae’s and Baekhyun’s grip. They tried hard to make him back to his seat, afraid being kicked out by the café owner. “Yah! Kim Jongin! Teach your members to behave!”

 

The stupid Jongin only lifted his brow and shrugged. “I’m only their captain. Not their mother.”

 

That bastard.

 

“You better sit now, Xing. And cut your and Yifan’s cake. They already finish the meeting.” Kyungsoo said calmly, hand holding on Yixing’s, also trying to calm him down.

 

He sighed and sat as his friends’ grip loosened.

 

 

 

 

-2014-

 

“Hyung, I can go now, right?”

 

The older man laughing. “I know it’s not a question. You’ll go no matter what my answer would be though. Are you sure that we all don’t have to visit him in hospital?”

 

“No. You guys don’t have to. Seeing you all must be getting him confused. He can’t be forced to remember.”

 

“Alright then. And about the good news, don’t forget to tell us about it later, okay? I always love good news.”

 

As an actor, it wasn’t hard for Jongin to smile as natural as he should. Having a baby inside his lover’s wonderful body was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter