-1-

18 vs 27
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-1-

 

“They’re so stupid, liking him.” Yixing said under his breath, scrunching up his nose in disgust. He was talking about some girls who were fangirling the dark boy, shouting the ‘Jongin! Jongin! Jongin!’ again and again.

 

Over there, in the field, the said boy was playing basket ball with his friends. Yixing started to blush as the familiar figure was caught up by his unicorn eyes. That tall boy was the reason he was standing here.

 

Wu Yifan.

 

He had become new student in his school since two months ago. Coming from China, Yixing’s hometown. It had been so long time since the last he goes to China. He was fifteen that time. And now, he was eighteen. Three years past, and he missed his hometown, missing his grandparents so much.

 

Never ever he met someone who was just coming from his hometown. So he got beyond excited when the first time he met Yifan. The tall boy seemed like was bringing the feel of China with him. The feel that Yixing missed a lot. That was why Yixing always wanted to be near with him.

 

He felt like was in home. Yifan was his home, not just a boyfriend.

 

“Been waiting too long?” His ‘home’ asked him.

 

“Nope.” Yixing smiled toward him, reaching out his hand to intertwine their fingers. “We can go now?”

 

Yifan looked down at him, smiling. “Of cou-“

 

“Yifan!” coming the dark boy.

 

Yixing rolled his eyes. Ugh not this time, too, Kim ing Jongin. “Shouldn’t you call him hyung? He’s older than you.” He snorted.

 

“He is. But me calling other ‘hyung’ or not, isn’t your business.” Jongin smirked playfully.  

 

“Whatever. Yifan come on. Leave this stupid boy alone.” grabbing his boyfriend’s arm, Yixing was about to leave the field. But the dark boy placed his hand on Yixing’s shoulder, stopping him.

 

“It’s not nice. Talking bad about other person in unrecognized language.” Jongin looked at him in the eyes.

 

Yixing shoved the unwanted hand off his shoulder, frowning. “Don’t touch me!”

 

“What’s your problem?” Jongin’s eyes widened.

 

The problem is… he thought… he just hated him.

 

Yixing hated Jongin because the latter always making his surrounding noisy, destroying his peacefulness, whenever Jongin near him. He hated his fangirls. He hated the noisy his fangirls made. He hated famous Jongin. He just hated him.

 

Yinging counted those all in his mind. And still going on and on.

 

“Jongin.” Yifan started. “don’t take it seriously. It’s not a big deal.” said Yifan as he placed his long arm around Yixing’s back, pulling him closer. “See ya.”

 

“Wait! Yifan, we have club meeting after this. You have to come.”

 

“He can’t! We already have plan! Drag other people but Yifan!” Yixing couldn’t help but to yell at Jongin. There was no way Jongin ruined their plan. The celebration of their first month anniversary. Yixing’s best friends were already in café, waiting for them. Of course, Yixing invited his three best friends for this special moment. He didn’t want to make them wait any longer. With Jongin corrupted their time like this was enough to make Yixing’s patience fly away. “You all can have the meeting without him, right? Just tell him later about the meeting result, can’t you?”

 

“I can but don’t want to.” Jongin replied, straight.

 

“You do! So Yifan is going with me.” Yixing frowned, unpleased.

 

“No. You can’t. I’m the captaint.” Jongin looked down at Yixing in the eyes before averting his gaze toward the taller boy. “Attend the meeting. Or I’ll kick you out from the club.”

 

That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter