Chapter 3 - Family Christmas Day

Kristmas Day

The snow had come tumbling down in a fresh flurry as the sun set on what felt to be the longest yet shortest day for Yixing. However he smiled brightly as he leaned back against Yifan, entwining their fingers together in a soft way and let out a very content sigh. Things couldn’t have gone better today and that was what he supposed made Christmas so special for him and his cosy little family. The children had been up early but thanks to a very crafty trick which had been handed down from Yifan’s mother, they had managed to keep them in bed with them until just a little after eight thirty. It was amazing just how well behaved Taiyang and Yueliang could be with the notion that if they headed downstairs whilst it was still dark Santa could still be around and would go running off so there would be no presents for them.

 

It was silly, cute and cuddly but it worked so Yixing wasn’t going to complain.

 

They had headed downstairs, Taiyang on Yixing’s back whilst Yueliang held tightly onto his hand, their innocents and youth showing through but the father could barely complain. Especially after he had seen the pairs big bright eyes as they saw that virtually the whole of the living room was filled to the brim with the presents – Yifan had lightly scolded him for spoiling the children just as much as his mother did though it was constantly with a smile on his face which kind of spoilt the overall affect – and the next hour and a half was spent watching the pair opening the mound of gifts, squealing happily over them and throwing around all sorts of bits of paper, packaging and making a terrible mess.

 

Though the highlight of the morning had to be when Yueliang opened a box which had a large dolls house in it with a full family of dolls including a dog and Taiyang had a castle complete with knights, dragons and a prince and princess. Strangely the pair had immediately started swapping everything around and made it a game where the house was being protected by the castle. They almost skipped breakfast in order to continue playing their game but Yifan just picked them up and promised they could come back to it. They naturally ended up playing something completely different afterwards but it was clear that the toys were all going to be well loved and looked after.

 

Yifan initially set about making the Christmas dinner but was chased out of the kitchen by both Yixing and Mrs. Wu who turned up about midmorning for that purpose and was told firmly that he had to play with the kids, not boss them about or tell them off unless they were being off the scale naughty. When Yixing went to check on them, he found the trio sitting in a circle with a large collection of toys, having a tea party that was apparently taking place in the middle of a racing circuit because Taiyang had set up his new car racing set all around them.

 

Christmas Dinner passed without incident and everyone stuffed themselves silly but it was a wonderful thing to behold and then they all snuggled together on the couch to watch a film on the television before they cleaned up all of the paper and boxes, leaving the toys out, just in time for Grandpa and Grandma Zhang to arrive with a selection of apples and other fruits. There were a whole host of new presents and then there was a few games, a couple of drinks and then a lot of hugging and kissing as the grandparents headed home.

 

The twins had virtually fallen asleep where they had played and so they had been taken up to bed around half an hour ago, tucked in, given goodnight kisses and left with their doors just slightly ajar so that both parents could hear if either one of them needed anything.

 

So that was how the pair ended up snuggling on the couch, just watching the Christmas tree twinkling brightly and a soft tiredness settling over the entire house. Yixing snuggled a little against the larger body and smiled brightly, “I don’t think that there’s anything more I could want for Christmas right now, today was perfect.”

 

Yifan smiled gently, pressing a kiss to his partner’s ear before lightly trailing his lips down the other’s neck, “Oh I think there’s something that we could do just to round everything off perfectly.” His whisper was soft, seductive and full of all sorts of different promises that sent pleasant vibrations straight down to Yixing’s .

 

Chuckling lightly, the dancer skilfully twisted himself around so that he was straddling his husband’s hips with ease and smiled towards the man, “Hmmm, I wonder what my naughty dragon wants to do?”

 

The large hands ran teasingly up his torso, slowly removing the shirt that he was wearing to expose his chest which Yifan greedily drank up the view of with his eyes before placing his hands on the much missed skin. Lightly he smirked up towards the other, “Oh I think that you know exactly what to do with your horn, my unicorn.”

 

Yixing flushed bright red from the corniness of the line but couldn’t help but just let out a moan at the same time because it was just typical that the other would come out with something so crazy, strange and yet oddly that he couldn’t resist. Lying down so that their chests were flush against one another after removing Yifan’s shirt, Yixing placed a series of long, hot and very passionate kisses onto Yifan’s lips. Together they moaned, feeling hundreds of sparks of pleasure running through their bodies.

 

It wasn’t long before they were both lying on the couch, their clothes discarded to one side and a series of sinful moans escaping as they expressed their love for one another physically. Though when Yixing let out a particularly loud moan, Yifan tightened his grip to a point of almost pain on his hips in order to still them, covering his lover’s mouth with his fingers and shushing him lightly. At first Yixing was confused and then there came the slightest snuffling sound which was probably one of the twins just turning over and the father of the pair realised why staying as quiet as possible would be a really good idea.

 

Gently he chuckled, “Oopse, wish you weren’t so good at this cause you make it really hard to stay quiet.”

 

Lightly he was punched on the chest but a quick movement of his hips cut off anymore potential complaints and their lips crashed together once again. The aim was to muffle as much of the noise as they could possibly manage whilst enjoying one another completely and totally. 

 

Authors babble:

Yeah all I'm going to say in regards to that is they are one very naughty Unicorn and Dragon and I couldn't resist writing that totally horrible and cheesy line. Unforutnately no cuase I don't want to boost the rating of this fic and I fail at writing to so use your imaginations kiddies as long as you're old enough to do so. Anyway, hopefully the EXO gang should start showing up in the next chapter or so who this should be good ^^

Hope you all enjoyed and wow...79 subs? that's amazing. Thank you all so much

lots of love

Chia