CHAPTER 2 - Same Mistakes

Casualty of Love

I looked at the person who got my heart. The same girl who pushed me. No one ever dared hurt me. I'm the Legendary Lee Donghae, that 's why. 

 

That maybe the reason why I like her that due in time turned into love. 

 

She showed me her true self. She never pretended. 

 

She treated me like just another person but then she treasured me most. 

 

She was there in my up and downs. Heck, we even celebrated my birthdays together since my parents are always out of the county. Business as usual. 

 

At that time, the first time we met. I actually went there to commit suicide. 

 

I hated my life! No one seemed to be bothered about me. No one truly cared about me. 

 

They'd just act good and all when I'm infront of them but when I'm nowhere near radar they'd stab me at the back. 

 

True friends indeed. 

 

They only befriend you when they want and need you but when it's you who  are in need they'd treat you like trash, like you're non-existent. 

 

I truly hated my life back then. My parents don't really care for me, the only important thing for them is money and that is all. 

 

My siblings are in other countries, partying and spending money foolishly. 

 

They didn't treat me like there family. 

 

I was an outcast. Behind those smiles are hidden pains and sufferings but when I met her at that place. 

 

I somehow saw a means of survival, like she could be the one. 

 

It wasn't a mistake to befriend her. 

 

She's natural and she really stood up for me. 

 

She's always there when I need her.

 

She's my angel

 

I didn't notice that I was already falling for her but it just happened.

 

 

I admit, I love her, I just don't know how to confess, with all the guys out there that adore her.. Will I even have a chance and also what will happen to our friendship then?? 

 

If I confess to her and she won't love me back. I'm fine with that but what if she won't talk to me anymore? What if she'd ignore me?? What will happen to the friendship we've kept for years? 

 

Will it just go to waste just because of my stupid confession??

 

I'd rather love her secretly and hide this feeling rather than lose her forever.