CHAPTER 1 - HD ( Hidden Desires )

Casualty of Love

I looked at him from afar. Smiling like I've never been hurt. Laughing like pain and suffering is only a myth. Hiding in this facade for the longest time. Secretly loving HIM.

I never admitted to anyone that I'm inlove with Him-my bestfriend- Lee Donghae. I've been keeping my hidden desires of him way back.

I don't remember the exact time that I totally fell for him, as far as I know, I loved him the first time I met him.

 

----

It was just another sunny afternoon in our neighborhood. Me in my usual hang-out place. Just looking at the beautiful scenery up ahead. Not minding the scourging heat of the sun.  

This place is my heaven. A place where problems are non-existent. This is my special place wherein I could be relaxed and be myself. Nobody knows this place except myself, that's why I loved it more.

Or so I thought...

I was about to go back to our place, Hell that is. When I noticed a boy standing beside me.

"What are you doing in my territory!!" I shouted at him, for this is my place, mine and mine alone.

"I don't believe you." He smugly said.

"YAH!! Get out of here!!" I pushed him away but I might have just underestimated his strenght as he just wouldn't bulge.

"You're Funny." He said, laughing at my expense.

One of the things I hated the most is being laughed upon and him- a complete stranger- laughing at me made me burst out. 

"YAH!!!! GET THE OUT OF HERE!!!" I shouted as loud as I can. Telling that I'm pissed is an understatement. I 'm MAD for Pete's sake!!

I pushed him with every strength that I've got, making him stumble and land on the ground. I was soo mad that I didn't notice that he was bleeding.  I was soo angry that I forgot that this place has many sharp rocks and I just pushed him.

I panicked, seeing blood rush-out of his arms. I helped him out and made him sit on the bench I sat earlier. I checked if he had anymore injuries and gladly he doesn't.

I looked back to his bleeding arm. He had a deep cut, blood flowing out non-stop. He's badly injured. I'm feeling guilty. I couldn't help but cry. I'm dead! Once my father knows about this, he'll get mad for sure!

"Hey, don't cry." He calmy said, acting all chill, not minding the cut he just had because of me.

"You're bleeding!!" I exclaimed, terrified and pointed to his bleeding arm.

"I'm fine, I've got deeper cuts before." He nonchalantly said, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Hey, you okay?? Oh, since you got me injured, why don't you send me home. It's not that far." He said and showed me his one-of-a-kind smile, blinding me and making me heart flutter.

What's this?? This is new.. Why is my heart fluttering because he smiled?? This is unexplainable. I don't know, it's so foreign to me. I never felt this way before.

"Hey, you still there?? Hello???" He then waved his hands infront of me and that's when I snapped back to reality.

Well that was indeed weird. The sensation I had earlier somewhat vanished. I carried him by his arm draped on my shoulders for support. He told me his address and we finally arrived at their home.

Calling it a home is another understatement because it's huge, just like a mansion. I never thought he's rich.

He just wore simple clothes and the way he interacts with others is just plainly cool and all. He also doesn't emmit the boastful and princely aura, aside from his looks.

Maybe his just a son of a worker in this place, yeah, that's right.

As we walked in, the maids-since they wore uniforms- rushed to us.

"Young master, what happened?" A maid asked him, worry evident in her eyes.

" I'm just fine, and didn't I tell you not to call me young master, it irks me." he said and chuckled.

"Fine?? You got injured Donghae-ah!" an elderly woman said. Looking at me from head to toe.

"And, who is she?" she asked him. I felt scared of her. Her eyes seemingly eating me up. It's like a nightmare I tell you!

"She's the one who saved me." he quickly backed me up. Saved him?? He's such a liar! But at least I didn't get my fried with french fries.

I bowed as respect to the elder.  Her gaze is somewhat softening up to me. Not the usual cold stare I got from her whenI entered the premises.

"Well, thank you for that miss?" she asked, that's when i noticed I haven't inntroduced myself yet.

"Sandara Park Imnida! But you can call me dara." I introduced myself and bowed again.

"Well then, I must get Dongha-shii to the infirmary. You can sit by the couches over there."  she pointed to the seat available. Cold much?? But then, I just headed to the chairs she pointed a while ago.  

I took a seat and thought about what just happened this day. First, I ran away from home then, I accidentally hurted someone and that someone is  a rich guy, and now I'm at his home, exhausted due to carrying him all the way here.

Maybe a nap won't hurt right?? And besides their couch is undeniably comfy and the airconditioning is just perfect. Living here must truly be the life right? I envy him.

Stop thinking about these things Dara!! I just really need a good nap. That's right.. Then I dozed off.

 

The next thing I know is that I'm inside a luxurios room. The room smelled good. Elegance filled the area.

"Where am I?? Am I in heaven??" I constantly mumbled things without thinking logically. Just spitting out any word that would come out of my delusional mind.

"Silly, you're not yet dead." A familliar voice interrupted my train of thoughts.

I quickly sat-up and looked at the owner of that voice. I then remembered everything..

"Oh.. Yeah, I'm at your place. I really thought I already died." I sheepishly said and rubbed my nape embarrased by my stupid acts. "You're cute! "He exclaimed, making my face have an unfamilliar feeling. Like it feels so Hot.

"Oh, I haven't introduced my name yet. Silly me, I'm Lee Donghae by the way." he said and extended his hands for me to shake them.

I took them nervously and introduced myself. "Hello, I'm Sandara Park but you can call me Dara." I said and my hands never left his. My hands perfectly fit against his soft hands. I loved the feeling and there was also some kind of electricity shooting up inside of me. Weird..

 "Dara, what a cute name." He beamed.

"Let's be friends." He proclaimed and he then sat beside me. His smile never leaving his face.

---

Well, I guess my admiration, infatuation started at that point. Maybe it was because of his smile.  His smile expresses a certain feeling that could make anyone forget about their problems.

Indeed he is special.

I'm sure lucky to have him as my bestfriend.

Even though I'm just a friend.

At least I can be by his side, loving him secretly. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 

I appreciate those who subscribed even though I haven't update yet. I sincerely apologize for the late update..

Thank you for  subscribing and commenting.

You guys don't know how much it made me happy.

I hope you liked the update! I apologize for any grammatical errors in this fic.

Currently the time is  already late.  Let's keep it at that. My rims is getting darker and darker. ): 

Subscribe and comment. I want to hear your reactions about the update. Any reactions is allowed. May it be rants and whatsoever.  

Okay, that's all from now.

MAJO401 signing off. (;