Chapter 3 - Haru Haru

Casualty of Love
 

"Hey Man, stop staring at her, she might melt." Eunhyuk joked. Eunhyuk is one of my bestfriends. He knows about me loving Dara. He persuaded me way back to just confess to her. My reply. 

 

"I don't want to destroy our friendship." I said to him for the nth time. He just doesn't get it since his not on my shoes. It's easy for him to say. 

 

"Whatever dude, I don't believe that crap of yours. You're such a coward. Mind you, if she gets stolen by someone, don't ever come running to me crying." He warned. 

 

"Why would I?? That would just prove that she doesn't like me, that would also save our friendship from this silly heart of mine." I said nonchalantly. 

 

"Pfft.. What an ! That's pure Bull dude!! You're totally gonna eat back your words, mind you." Eunhyuk said and left afterwards. 

 

I know the guy cares for my feelings. I admit that but I just don't want to be hurt. Truth to be told, I want to confess to her. I'm just scared that maybe once she'll find out about my feelings she'll leave. 

 

I can't bear that pain. My family doesn't care about me, I don't want her to leave.. She's my family now.  

 

She's the only one left that truly cares about me.

 

That's why I'd rather swalow the pain if I see her with another man than confess to her and be thrown away.

 

Do you really believe she's that kind of girl, huh Donghae?? 

 

Who are you?? 

 

I'm your conscience and I'm sick and tired of your Drama! Dude man up!

 

I thought you're my conscience?? You already know the reason why I can't do that!

 

it!! You're just making excuses!! You're afraid.

 

Yeah, what if I am! I already said that lots of times!

 

But aren't you afraid of seeing her in someone else's arms?? 

 

I.. I.. I don't know..

 

Think about it dude. I know you're not stupid that Jiyong likes Dara. 

 

Well, heck I care! If Dara will be happy in his arms, then fine!

 

What if she won't be?? 

 

What are you talking about??

 

You're both too dense!! This is nonsense. Just think about it dude.

 

What's with my conscience?? Why shouldn't she be happy in his arms?? I asked Dara her ideal type and Jiyong fits perfectly. Young and tough. Just like him. 

 

These people are just making my hopes up. Telling me that Dara loves me but the truth is she Loves that Jiyong. That Lucky prick! 

 

"Hey Donghae." speaking of the devil. 

 

"Oh, hey. What do you want dude?" I asked as calm as possible but inside my head, I'm strangling him out of his breath. I'm damn jealous of this guy since the person I love, loves him. Lucky Bastard!

 

"uhmm.. You're Dara's bestfriend right??" He asked as he fidgeted with his fingers. Alarms ringed inside my head as he mentioned her name. 

 

"yeah, why??" I asked as I stood up, facing him. 

 

"I want to, uhmmm.. ask for  permission to date her." he said as he looked up. As he said that, knives out of nowhere stabbed my aching heart. 

 

"Why are you asking me that?" I asked him, glaring at him

 

"Since you're Dara's bestfriend.. I want to ask permission from you. I saw how you took care of her and I know that she's important to you." He said. he looked at me, determination in his eyes. 

 

"Sure, whatever." I said and left him standing, his mouth agape.

 

I couldn't bear the pain anymore. Why did I say yes??  I'm stupid, but what's important is that she'd be happy in his arms. 

 

Jiyong, take care of her and love her. Love her more than I do. 

 

"Hey Donghae! Do you remember about the deal in Japan?? They sent another letter. They are really persistent dude. They want you with us." Siwon said as I met him by the hallway. 

 

"Okay, I'm in." I said and went with Siwon, the latter calling the agency about me joining them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Donghae!! What's with this dude?? You're going to Japan?? " Eunhyuk said as he went inside my condo. 

 

"Yeah." I said nonchalantly, biting the apple at hand. 

 

"You do know it's for good right?" He asked, coming closer to me.

 

"Yeah." I replied, my eyes staring blankly at the floor. 

 

"Wait.. It's about Dara right." he asked, folding his arms in the process. I looked up at him and sighed. 

 

"Jiyong.. he asked me if he could court her." I said, I could feel my tears about to flow out

 

"And you said?" he asked as he held on my shoulders. 

 

"I said yes." I said as my tears left my eyes.

 

"you idiot!! Why did you say that??" he said as he shook me uncontrolably.

 

"I want her to be happy." I simply said as I let my tears flow freely. 

 

Even if I get hurt as long as she'd be happy. I'm sure Jiyong will take good care of her. 

 

He'll take care of her, just as much as I did. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey dude, hurry up!!" Siwon nudged me. 

 

Now we are at the airport about to board the plane to Japan. 

 

Goodbye Korea. See you whenever and Goodbye Dara. 

 

I might be in another country but my heart, I'll leave it here to where it belongs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's pov

 

"Hurry up!!!!!!" I shouted at Eunhyuk who is currently driving. 

 

"Sorry dude, but I don't want to be in jail." He said

 

Eunhyuk told me about Donghae going to Japan. That Jerk!! He didn't even tell me and also about him loving me. 

 

How can I be soo dense!! He loved me all these years but I didn't even know!

 

I also told Eunhyuk about my feelings for Donghae and now we are rushing to the airport to catch his flight. 

 

"We're here." He said. I hurriedly went out of the van and looked all over for Donghae. 

 

"Donghae!!! Lee Donghae" I shouted all over the area. The people I passed by looking at me weirdly but I don't care as of the moment. 

 

I must see him and tell him how much I love him!

 

"Dara.." Eunhyuk said as he pointed to the screen. 

 

I looked at it and all the schedules for the flights where there. 

 

I searched for his flight and saw that it already flew. 

 

I couldn't take it anymore. It felt like my world crumbled down to pieces. 

 

Before I could hit the cold floor I felt someone embrace me from behind. 

 

"shh.. It's okay Dar." Jiyong said. 

 

I sobbed harder, not minding the weird stares of the people around us. 

 

Donghae, why did you leave?? 

 

Don't you know how much I love you??

 

The end.. (;

Sad right??  Hahaha, I just felt like it.

hope you  liked  it!

Don't mind the title, Hahahaha, I'm currently lisetening to it!

It's a good Song by Bigbang. You should listen to it. (;