Sick

°°° CHANSOOooooo FLUFFY °°°

A jealous Chanyeol? o_O

.

.

.

Why not? ^///^

 

 

For Pinkpandacaramel :)

Hope you'll like it?

***

 

It was supposed to be an ordinary day in the dorm, but then, the constant sneezing and coughing of one of the big babies of EXO - Kim Kai, bothers most of the remaining members.

 

Kai has a weird habit of acting more clingy, whiny, demanding and baby-like than ever before which kinda annoys most of his hyungs aside from the fact they're avoiding him since he's sick.

 

But then, our Kyungsoo, being a thoughtful umma he is ever since, cannot help himself but worry to the continuous complaints of the tan guy about how much his head aches and so his whole body. Kai also keeps on crying,

 

"I can't breathe properly!"

"Damn this runny nose.."

"My eyes feel heavy!"

"Earthquake? The world's spinning!"

"I hate my voice."

"My throat is itchy, somebody scratch it!"

and all other whines about how him being sick .

 

***

 

 

Kyungsoo was eating that time with Chanyeol (who talks about how good his beef stew is with his mouth full) when he saw Kai just across the living room struggling.

 

He stood up from his seat, leaving his half-eaten food and also Chanyeol who now talks about a different topic. He didn't mind Chanyeol's noise though because Kai needs him now.

 

"Ya! I'm still talking Kyungsoo.." Chanyeol says reaching for him.

 

Kyungsoo saw on his peripheral how Chanyeol's shoulder slump, when he didn't bother to answer and instead walked up to Kai and assisted him in taking his steps since the latter keeps on holding random things to keep his balance.

 

"Hey Jongin, you okay?"

 

"He's sick not immobile! He can manage well!" Chanyeol butts in which got confronted by the death glares of Kyungsoo. The former only puffed and scratch his cheeks.

 

"Jongin.."

 

"H-huh? Hmm. Y-yeah. I just need water hyung", Kai said with his scratchy voice and his head falls back and forth. Kyungsoo steadied his head by holding him.

 

"You know you're sick. Why don't you just ask for help instead? Is Sehun playing with Baek and Chen-hyung again? Geez. They're really something." He rubbed circles on Kai's back and led him to a seat in the dining table near a pouting Chanyeol. He then got some bottled water which Kai needs.

 

When he went back seconds after, Chanyeol is still pouting.

 

"Ya, Chanyeol, what's the matter with you?"

 

The man who was just asked only rolled his eyes on him and crossed his arms still wearing the duck face.

He raised an eyebrow on him and just helped Kai walk back onto the room he shares with Sehun.

***

 

 

Chanyeol is irritated, he is annoyed of Kai. He knows he shouldn't be, but he can't help it especially when it involves Kyungsoo.

 

Kai acts like a baby, well he always does, but it's worse when he is sick. He keeps on demanding different things and get it immediately, keeps on being clingy, keeps on doing aegyo (which he thinks is gross and scary) and he- he keeps on.. ugh.. he keeps on getting Kyungsoo's attention all the time and being not noticed of the doe-eyed makes him sick.

 

 

"Makes me sick?"

 

 

Aha! Sick huh?

 

***

 

 

It's already past 7 pm when Kyungsoo finally got out of SeKai's room. Kai has been too clingy, he was caught off guard when Kai surprisingly patted the space on his bed, asking him to not leave him, to sleep with him and to cuddle him (which he did for he knows he can't turn him down).

 

 

He even asked him to sing (because Kai said: Your angelic voice, is soothing) for him to sleep well. When he refused, he got protests of Kai saying, "Why won't you do it? Can't you see I'm sick?" and "I just wanna hear your voice today!" hitting him on his face with a pillow.

 

 

When he calmed down a little, he even fluttered his eyes, doing aegyo while saying, "Please... Sing for me?" And so he sang after sighing deeply.

 

 

When Kai fell asleep with their hands intertwined, he slowly crawled out of the bed and got out of the room, reminding Sehun to look after Kai since they're roommates.

 

 

***

 

 

The lights are off and the aircon is too. He is finally in his shared room with Chanyeol when he noticed the unusual setting of their room... Too dark... Too quiet...

 

Where's Chanyeol?

 

 

Kyungsoo opened the lights and he is expecting Chanyeol might be playing pranks with him. But he thought wrong, what he see is a man covered by a blanket. Only his hair is seen and he is very curious what is happening. He slowly walk up to Chanyeol's bead and remove the covers- Chanyeol is curled up and shivering.

 

 

"Chanyeol, what's happening?"

 

Is this why the aircon is off?

 

Chanyeol, chattering said, "I think I'm sick.. Cold.. It's cold.."

 

"H-huh?" Oh great. Two of EXO Members got sick. He touched the curled man's forehead but the latter just grabbed his hand and hold it with his own two hands.

 

He doesn't feel hot. Why does he feel unwell?

 

"You don't feel hot. What's wro---" Kyungsoo was trying to pull his hand back, but he was rather pulled by Chanyeol down the bed. His face landed centimeter apart the guy and he felt the warm breath of Chanyeol on him.

 

"I feel cold.. Warmth.. Give me heat.." he said still chilling. "Soo.."

 

"A-ah.. Oh. Yeah. Uhm. Sure.. Err.. Ok?" Kyungsoo wants to smack himself, he knows he is looking tomato right now and stuttering is the least thing he wanted to embarrass himself more. He awkwardly climbed up on the bed, but he stayed kneeling for now since he doesn't know what to do.

 

 

Chanyeol being demanding and clingy like this is new to him. He might be small, but Chanyeol is always the one who listens, and Chanyeol might be touchy, but he never clings too much.

 

"So, uh.. What am I supposed to do?"

 

"Hahaha." He chuckled softly. "You're cute." Chanyeol reached for him and pinched his cheeks. "Just in need of body heat. A hug will do. Can you?"

 

Kyungsoo bit his lip and nodded slowly. He then lie down and quickly wrap the big guy in his arms.

 

Chanyeol embraced him too, resting his head on the former's chest. Their breathing became steady and everything seemed fine.

 

"Soo?"

 

"Hm?" He said without looking.

 

"Good night kiss. Forehead."

 

This time, Kyungsoo look up to Chanyeol. "What?"

 

"Night. Kiss. Forehead," Chanyeol said while pointing his temple.

 

"Kiss? Forehead?"

 

"Yeah. But a peck on the lips will do." Chanyeol grinned.

Kyungsoo's face wrinkled. He is looking to Chanyeol eye to eye.

 

 

He stopped shivering.

 

He doesn't feel hot.

 

He looks fine.

 

Hmm...

 

Kyungsoo jabbed Chanyeol's stomach and the latter groaned in pain.

 

"Ugh... What... was that... for?"

 

"You dumb giraffe, tell me the truth. Are you sick or not?"

 

"Hehehe."

 

"Chanyeooool!"

 

The giant guy quickly covered his mouth with his large hands and said "Let me explain!" before sitting up and pulling away.

 

"5 seconds! 5.. 4.." Kyungsoo also sat up.

 

"I'm jealous!"

 

"2.. What?!" Kyungsoo's eyes grew double.

 

"That was supposed to be one not what.." Chanyeol murmured.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"I said that was supposed to be one.."

 

"No, I mean. J-jealous?"

 

Chanyeol nodded looking away while playing with Kyungsoo's fingers.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because... Just because Kai is sick, you don't give me your attention anymore. I tried talking to you but you only ignored me and go for Kai and you even stayed in his room for the whole afternoon! You know it's lonely to be alone and have no one to talk to.." There is his duck face again.

 

"If you'll ask me why not join the beagle line? I'll answer, because I want you more.. So yeah, I acted sick, because I think.. if I'm sick, you'll finally be able to give me some of your attention too. You'll hold me too and give me what I want even just for now." He finished explaining and lazily lie down again, turning his back to Kyungsoo.

 

 

Kyungsoo stopped himself from grinning ear to ear. So he's jealous? Cute..

 

He lie down the bed and wrapped Chanyeol in his arms again. "Silly dumb giraffe."

 

"Stone-hearted ignorant owl."

 

He chuckled. "You should have told me earlier and not put up an act. I thought you're really sick."

 

"How could I when you don't even look at me for a second?"

 

"Ok. Ok. I get it. I'm sorry." Kyungsoo forced Chanyeol to face him when the latter didn't even try to move a bit.

 

"Don't be jealous ok? Kai needs to be taken care, and who ever is sick among all of you, should be looked after too. Whoever is sick needs to be attended, also you. Arasso?"

Chanyeol still pouted but nodded soon immediately.

 

Kyungsoo smiled and brushed his thumb under Chanyeol's eyes which the latter then closed. When the duck face expression is still there, he lean in and gave a peck on the pouting lips.

 

The giant's eyes flew open and soon he finally grinned.

 

"Happy?"

 

Chanyeol nodded ten times in a second.

 

Kyungsoo put Chanyeol's hands on his waist and vice versa. "Now sleep. Good night", he said closing his eyes.

 

But before he can even drift to dreamland, Chanyeol showered kisses on his face first saying, "Yes Kyungsoo. Good night."

 

Tonight, he realized;

 

A Park Chanyeol is too cute to not give any attention.

 

And a jealous Park Chanyeol is even more precious to be ignored.

 

Kyungsoo smiled even more and moved much closer to Chanyeol's warmness, feeling the comfort as sleep overtake them.

 

 

***

 

Waaah! I miss you all AFF Friends. Life has been too busy. T.T March was a struggle. My special day came. I spend my free time with my self-proclaimed 'handsome hunk' brother then got enrolled. I have summer class, -_- Yeah. So bad. :3

Atleast I'm back for now. I miss you all! Can't wait to hear from you! :D

How are you?  :)

 

Anyway, I just remembered when I got fever right after our finals. Kai here being sick is totally me in real life. Demanding. Clingy. Annoying. XD That I was smacked by my unnies but eventually bought me chocolates when I asked. I came to think... They love me?! Can I believe it? Hahaha.  :D

 

- Comments are super fine! ^.^