Kyungsoo-yah~~

°°° CHANSOOooooo FLUFFY °°°

Still busy but I need to take these craps away from me. My Chansoo feels keep on bothering me. Hahaha. <3 LalalalaLovable, huggable and kissable~~~ Yeah~~~

 

 

 

***

 

"Guys, guys," Suho clapped his hands to get all EXO-K's attention. He needs to make some noise so his dongsaengs who are so childlike that are currently so immersed in whatever they are doing, will notice him.

 

He went in the center of the living room where the boys are sitting comfortably on the couch, busy doing stuffs with their gadgets.

 

Among the five guys, only Kyungsoo lifted his head from his tablet and responded,"Neh? What is it hyung?"

 

 

Suho didn't answer Kyungsoo right after, instead he mouthed 'wait' then grabbed the empty bottle of mineral water from above the table and hit all the members one by one- Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun- excluding Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Oww~~ What was that???" The four members whined while touching their heads, Kyungsoo on the other hand just stayed silent with his wide eyes staring at his friends.

 

"Now, did I get your attention? Didn't I?"

 

"Eeh. Yeah, yeah hyung. You got all of us now, what now?" Sehun asked with his distorted face.

 

"Do you remember our schedule for tomorrow? We have our guesting for Ask In A Box tomorrow, right?" Suho asked, and the members nodded except Kyungsoo.

 

"Good. Now sleep and rest well so we can prepare for tomorrow's activities. Arasso? Now go. Stop using your gadgets and we have so many important things to do."

 

"Yes Sir!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said saluting as they stand up from the couch and arrange the pillows.

 

 

 

"Hyung.. Good night." Kyungsoo greeted Suho, giving him a smile.

 

Suho returned the smile and greeted Kyungsoo back. "Good night Soo."

 

Kyungsoo then nodded and started to walk to the room he's sharing with Kai without looking back.

 

 

Chanyeol's eyes are following Kyungsoo who's currently tailed by Kai going to their room. Next thing he knew, he suddenly felt the urge of calling him.

 

"D.O-yah.." He uttered but maybe the small guy didn't heard him.

 

"Ya! D.O-yah! Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo-yah! Ya! Kyungsoo-yah! ~~~"  He again called continuously but still the man didn't turn to him.

 

"Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo-yah! Ya! Kyungsoo-yah! Ya!"

 

Still no response.

 

"Ya. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo-yah. Kyungsoo! Ya! Kyungsoo-yah!"

 

 

Kyungsoo finally entered the room without glancing back and he saw Kai about to close the door, but then he caught the latter hanging his tongue out on him. Same with the noise of the mighty Baekhyun and maknae Sehun giggling beside him, which made him look at them.

 

"IGNORED. Poor Channie. Tsk. Tsk. He didn't even bother to stop and look at you. Hahaha." Baekhyun teased and Sehun laughed, agreeing with Baekhyun.

 

"Chanyeol-hyung, you won't succeed in putting a prank on Soo-hyung, I swear. Hahaha."

 

 

Chanyeol just raised his brow. He doesn't mind them making fun of him. He just continued calling Kyungsoo's name. He won't stop, he hasn't thought of stopping or giving up. In fact, he isn't tired, rather, he's enjoying calling Kyungsoo. He is enjoying screaming his adorable mate's name. It's fun.

 

 

"Ya! D.O-yah! Kyungsoo-yah! Ya! Kyungsoo-yah! ~~~" 

 

He walked pass the three other people who sighs and shakes their head, still screaming "Kyungsoo-yah~~~".

 

 

"Yeol! Keep quiet. Soo's resting already and so do we want too. But we can't! You're too loud!" Suho told him as all three of them head to own shared rooms.

 

 

For the nth time then again, Chanyeol didn't listen. He still continued yelling and he's now in front of the Kaisoo room calling for Do Kyungsoo. He hadn't counted it but he's sure he had been calling Kyungsoo for more than 70 times already.

 

"Ya! D.O-yah! Kyungsoo-yah! Ya! Kyungsoo-yah! Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo-yah. Ya! Kyungsoo! Ya! Kyungsoo-yah! Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo-yah. Kyungsoo! Ya! Kyungsoo-yah! Kyungsoo! Ya!~~ Ya!~~ Ya!~~~~"

 

 

After several minutes of standing and waiting outside the room, the door finally opened but it ejected Kai instead of the one he wants to see. He almost frowned yet he still look for Kyungsoo.

 

 

"Ya! Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo-yah. Kyungsoo!~~~"

 

"Hyung can you please --- oww!!

 

Chanyeol entered the room and pushed Kai outside. He then locked the door and left the tan male knocking and yelling.

 

"Hyung! Open the door! Let me in! Don't disturb Soo-hyung! Let me in. This is our room! Ya!"

 

The knocking went on but he didn't mind. He just move nearer to the bed as he keep on chanting the name.

 

"Soo-yah.." He called but he's not screaming anymore this time. He continued to walk towards the bed where the curled up small guy is. He saw Kyungsoo is covered with his blanket, only the top of his hair to be seen. He felt his lips smile at the cute view.

 

"Soo.."

 

Chanyeol jumped on the bed and lied down beside the doe-eyed. He wrapped his arms and legs on Kyungsoo as he keep uttering, "Soo-yah.. Kyungsoo-yah.."

 

 

But the man didn't had any response.

 

 

"I'm not pulling a prank on you Soo. Why do you ignore me? Hey, I just want to greet you before you sleep, " he whispered, "anyways, Soo.. The ever so adorable Kyungsoo-yah.. Good night! Sweet dreams!"

 

Chanyeol pulled the blanket off Kyungsoo until a sight of a peacefully sleeping guy welcomed him that made him quiet instantly. He kissed the top of Kyungsoo's head before drifting off to sleep too with a wide smile plastered on his goofy face.

 

 

***

 

Omo. Chansoo. <3

I keep watching and watching Ask In A Box all over again and still, I can't help but laugh. EXO is really funny. XD I <3 these handsome dorky guys. :) :)

 

Then something popped out, so yeap. Here. :)

 

E X O

 

Can't had enough of Chansoo sweetness? Here:

 

When You're Gone

By: Shaf-unnie :)

 

/That's beautiful. I love it >///< It's a one shot, but really nice. Promises. ^_____^/

 

 

- Sangmi <3

- comments. comments. comments. ;)

 

[Status]

Halfway done for the next chap.  :)