DIARIES OF LOVE

°°° CHANSOOooooo FLUFFY °°°

“Chanyeol!”

 

A loud scream woke Chanyeol up from his daydream, and when he saw the person whom he already knew that owns the voice, he thought twice if he’s still daydreaming or the world is just slowing down. He saw Kyungsoo running towards him, in a---- SLOW MOTION.

 

“YA! CHANYEOL!”

 

“I feel like my head is spinning”, Chanyeol thought. He closes his eyes but he felt like someone is poking him.

 

*BAM!*

 

“OUCH! What the--!” Chanyeol shouted catching other students’ attention. “Why did you hit me Kyungsoo?!”

 

“I’ve been calling you several times, poking our face, pinching your nose, but you never tried to notice me. And worst! You shut your eyes! It’s insulting me!! So I use this book to hit your head. You’re always spacing out these days. Is there a problem Yeol?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“Oww. Sorry about that, I’m just thinking about something and NO. I don’t have any problem. I’m okay, don’t mind me. Hehe.”

 

“Hmm.. Okay. But I suggest you should cool down yourself. You look like a lipstick.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You’re red. Haha.”

 

Chanyeol just widen his eyes and tried to say something but nothing came out immediately. So he just point a finger to Kyungsoo who is still laughing and push the forehead of the latter hardly, making him almost lie down the bench.

 

“Ya. You’re so mean Yeollie.” Kyungsoo pouted. “I find it cute okay? I’m not insulting you.” Kyungsoo continued talking to Chanyeol eye to eye, with a smile painted on his heart-shaped lips.

 

Chanyeol put his gaze away from Kyungsoo and blushed even harder, which caused the latter to laugh again.

 

“Aigoo. Stop laughing Soo. It’s embarrassing. By the way, why are you here?” Chanyeol said changing the topic.

 

“Wae? You don’t wanna see your best friend? We’ve been friends since we were still in the womb of our own omma. Don’t “shoo” me away jerk.”

 

“I’m not shooing you away. I’m just wondering why you are here, when in fact you should be in your class right now,” Chanyeol explained.

 

“Ahh.. Hehe. Hmm. I’m here ‘cause I want to tell you something. And I have no class right now. My Professor is absent so I’m free! Yo! Yeollie. I have a new movie in our house. Let’s watch it together, hmm? Okay?”

 

“That’s what are you going to say?”

 

“Yeap. Why? Are there more things I should tell you? ‘Coz I think there’s none already.”

 

“Aish.” Chanyeol bit his lip, surrendering on how Kyungsoo could be too mean sometimes. “Okay.”

 

“Okay? Okay what? You’ll be watching it with me?”

 

“No. I’ll be watching it with your dog.”

 

“Aii! Yeollie! Don’t play with me!” Kyungsoo pouted.

 

“Hahaha. Like you don’t do it to me. But yeah, I’m free tonight so, I’ll pass by your house later okay?”

 

Kyungsoo smiled widely and nodded, giving Chanyeol a hard pinch on his right cheek.

 

“OUCH!”

 

“HAHAHA. Bye Yeol!” Kyungsoo winked and stood up immediately, leaving Chanyeol complaining how hurt he is because of the pinch. “I’ll be going then!” The small man ran away quickly.

 

“Oww. That squishy dwarf. Aigoo. It hurts. So bad! Huhu!” When Chanyeol looked down on his right, he saw a notebook. He opened it and flipped the pages. A diary. A diary owned by Kyungsoo. He continued to flip the pages but there is something that caught his attention.

 

 

 

My Diary So Cute <3

            You know what? I think I’m really deeply in love with him already. I tried to stop it, but I failed. Aigoo. Every time I see this tall man with very beautiful eyes, perfect nose, flawless skin and nice body added by his cool and model-like fashion, I can’t help but admire him more. It’s like I’m on the cloud nine whenever I see him. And when he smiles, his soft lips making the most beautiful curves ever, makes me feel like I’m out of breath. The way he laugh, the way he speak with his deep voice, or the way he move even in the slightest way, makes my world slow down. My heart is abnormally beating fast and it’s not healthy. It’s not helping me. I feel like there are many reasons for me to wake up and attend school, but it also reminds me that I shouldn’t fall deeper. ‘Cause I might get hurt. That’s why I denied all my feelings for him. But It’s hard, and honestly, even I’m hurting ‘cause he doesn’t notice me, I’m still happy and enjoying this---

 

            Chanyeol didn’t bother to continue reading his best friend’s diary. It’s enough. What he read is already enough. He felt like someone nailed his heart that it ached too much. He’s now hurt of what he had read, what more if he continued and find out who owned the heart of his best friend? No, he means his first and only love’s heart

 

            He already loved him ever since. He didn’t know where it started nor when. He just felt it. But knowing his friend is eyeing on someone already, clearly telling him that he has no chance, he really felt like giving up.

 

 He shed his tears, after that, he calmed down and fix himself. He’s going to return the diary and cancel their plan this night. He felt too exhausted and hurt to even go out. He wanted to rest for a while and clear his mind, let his wounded heart heal so he can face his friend confidently again. It may be hard, but he’ll try, for the sake of their happiness and peaceful relationship.

 

He put the notebook on his bag and stood up. He walked around the campus and he encountered Kyungsoo on the bleachers of the gym.

 

“Ya! Kyungsoo! He called. The said man then turns his head to him and faces him, smiling widely.

 

He got the notebook on his bag quickly and quickly gave it to Kyungsoo too. “You left it earlier; I’m just here to give this back. And by the way, I’m not going to watch the movie with you later. I’m not feeling well. I’m sorry.” He also uttered those words quickly, making the smaller man furrow his brows. He said another sorry again and turned his back from the confused Kyungsoo and ran away.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is so curious of what just happened. He asked Chanyeol earlier if he wants to watch a movie with him and Chanyeol agreed. But later, his friend came rushing, giving him an unfamiliar notebook, and told him that he doesn’t want to watch the movie with him anymore. He wanted to say something but he felt so disappointed that the words he wanted to say were trapped in his throat. He just looked at the running figure away from him and he sat down. Noticing that the man is already out of sight, he opened the notebook and what he read shocked him.

 

 

 

My Handsome Diary Like Me :)

            You know what?! Oh, I know you still don’t know, that’s why I’m informing you now. Hihi. I’m with my beloved friend this day, we went shopping, but actually, we didn’t shop, we just had window shopping but it is still shopping right? I know my handwriting is terrible but it is legible somehow right? Hehe. Anyway, back to the story, we roam around the mall and it is sooo fun! I hold his hand many times! Ohh! My feels! It’s flooding me! Hihihi! I hold his soft hands when we pass by the entrance of the mall. There are so many people entering so, I grabbed his hand and made sure he will not go away from me. I don’t want to lose him duh! And when we pass by the toy store, there is a mascot that I accidentally bumped into, he fell on the floor, but I helped him I swear! I apologized yet he is still angry, that he ran after us. So I grabbed his hand again and we ran together. We hid on the nearest shop; luckily the man didn’t saw us. I’m bending my knee a little, so our height didn’t differ too much. I decided to check on him if he’s alright, but when I turn my head to face him, I saw him looking at me too.. Our faces were really close to each other. I feel my heart jumped and I know I’m blushing. It’s so embarrassing yet I loved that moment! But there’s just a moment crasher. Aish.  I wanna hit that lady. She faked a cough and asked us if we want to buy. But we said no and she became mad right after that! She motioned us outside the shop and told us not to come in there if we don’t wanna buy something. I let out a tongue at her and grabbed his hand again as we ran quickly before that angry lady hit us. This day is really thrilling and fun. I touched his hand! No! Correction, I HELD HIS HANDS!!! Hihi. I’m tired, so Good Night!

 

  • Chanyeol

 

 

 

 

 

My Handsome Diary Like Me :)

            If yesterday I held his hands, now there’s more! We went to his favorite ice cream shop and we had a contest on who can finish three bowls of ice cream first. So, we ate, each of us is very determined to win, just not to have the consequences. But when I watched him while eating, I knew I already lose. I lost my mind, I lost my heart, I’m lost. He finished his 3 bowls without having brain freeze seriously! (I admire him more for that) While me? I only half my first bowl. Another embarrassing moment honestly! He asked me why I didn’t eat mine, so I reasoned out that I felt my brain freeze in the first scoops, and he seemed to believe. Thanks God. But I saw some traces of ice cream beside his moth, so I used my thumb to clean it. His lips is so soft and very pink, I know my heart is going wild again but I don’t mind. He seemed to be shocked of what I did, but he just smiled and thanked me after that. We went out of the shop and I wrap my arms around his shoulders, like showing the world that he is mine and mine alone. Even if it’s only me who think of that way. I asked him if what my punishment is for losing our deal. He told me that he wanted a new jacket ‘coz the winter is already coming. We went to a store selling wardrobes and there we saw nice jackets. When I saw a gray jacket with a small Pororo design on its left chest area I told him to face me, then I tried to put the jacket on him. Zippering it up and ~tantananan! He looks good on it. I know I’m genius ‘coz it’s another reason made by myself to get closer to him and I thank my brain for such an epic idea. J I’m aware that we are both blushing but I didn’t pay attention to that. I asked him if he liked it and he said yes. We bought the jacket and went home. And when he is on their front gate, he hugged me tightly, that I was completely surprised! (of course, I hugged him back! Involving some swaying of our body.. Hihi.) He said that he is thankful for this day.

 

            Ahh.. Kyungsoo-yah.. What are you doing to me? I don’t know when did this feeling started. But I know ever since that you are my life and I want to be with you all the time. I really love you Kyungsoo-yah. Saranghae. Saranghae. <3 <3 <3

 

 

  • Chanyeol

 

 

 

 

            Kyungsoo is very shocked of what he had read. He remembers those times clearly. How can he forget that? He quickly ran and looked for Chanyeol. And when he saw a guy sitting on the grasses of the Butterfly Garden, he hurriedly run to him and hit his head with the notebook he is holding.

 

            “Aww! K-Kyungsoo-yah? What are you doing here?”

 

            “Babo! Babo! Babo!”

 

            “What?!”

 

            “This is not mine! You idiot!” He handed the notebook to Chanyeol and he is sure that if eyeballs could fall out of our eyes, Chanyeol’s were probably already rolling on the grass.

 

            “Aish! Such an idiot!” Kyungsoo heard the giant man cursing himself in a whispering manner. Chanyeol received the notebook while looking on the ground.

 

            There is an awkward silence between them. But when he looked to Chanyeol who already held his head up, he saw tears forming on the other man’s eyes.

 

 

 

 

            Chanyeol is cursing himself for such an idiotic act. He handed his diary to Kyungsoo instead of returning the one which the latter really owned. He knows that he already embarrassed himself in front of him many times, but this time is the worst of all. How on earth he didn’t notice that? He looked up and saw Kyungsoo facing him too. He handed Kyungsoo’s diary with tears in his eyes. He is aware it’s either because he’s too hurt or too embarrassed, but it can be both, he told himself.

            He saw how shocked Kyungsoo is when he saw his diary on his hands. He saw that Kyungsoo blushed.

 

            He faked a smile and told Kyungsoo, “Kyungsoo-yah, mianhe. Chongmal mianhe. I read some of it, but honestly, I didn’t finish it. And if you read mine too, it is okay, at least now you know. I just hope that whoever that lucky guy is, be sure that if he breaks your heart, you’ll come to me.” Chanyeol hugged Kyungsoo before continuing. “No matter what happens, I’m here, the one who would look up to you. The man who loved you, is still loving you, and will continue to love you for the rest of my life. I wish--- Aww!” He was cut off by Kyungsoo when the latter pushed him away. He doesn’t want me to touch him anymore? Ouch.. This pain is getting more unbearable, he said to himself. He blinked his tears away.

 

 

            “Ya, babo. You are really a babo. Yeol! Read this.” Kyungsoo told him, giving him the diary owned by the other. But he refused. He don’t want to be hurt more, it is enough and he think he can”t handle much more.

 

            “No.” He said firmly.

 

            “Just read it!”

 

            With no other choice left, he get the notebook and even with hesitation to know who claimed Kyungsoo’s heart, he still read it.

 

 

My Diary So Cute <3

            You know what? I think I’m really deeply in love with him already. I tried to stop it, but I failed. Aigoo. Every time I see this tall man with very beautiful eyes, perfect nose, flawless skin and nice body added by his cool and model-like fashion, I can’t help but admire him more. It’s like I’m on the cloud nine whenever I see him. And when he smiles, his soft lips making the most beautiful curves ever, makes me feel like I’m out of breath. The way he laugh, the way he speak with his deep voice, or the way he move even in the slightest way, makes my world slow down. My heart is abnormally beating fast and it’s not healthy. It’s not helping me. I feel like there are many reasons for me to wake up and attend school, but it also reminds me that I shouldn’t fall deeper. ‘Cause I might get hurt. That’s why I denied all my feelings for him. But It’s hard, and honestly, even I’m hurting ‘cause he doesn’t notice me, I’m still happy and enjoying this feeling. After all, I’m lucky enough to be with him every day.  He’s too sweet, caring and thoughtful, and sometimes annoying but too adorable to be ignored. I’m lucky to be with him. I’m lucky enough to love my best friend. I’m lucky enough to be in love with Park Chanyeol. :)<3

 

  • Kyungsoo

 

 

 

Chanyeol is surprised. No. surprised is an understatement. He cannot believe what he just read. His heart is overflowing with happiness and love. He could scream and jumped because of joy but he chose not to. He hug Kyungsoo first and when he pull away, “Is that true? I’m not dreaming right?”

 

“The answer to your questions is both yes Yeollie. See? I told you to read it. Now, are you relieved?” Kyungsoo told him with a big smile on his heart-shaped plump lips.

 

            “Yes. I am so happy Kyungsoo. I love you. I love you. I love you. Ever since. I really love you Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol said lovingly, hugging the small male tighter.

 

            Kyungsoo hugged him back and told him the most precious words he longed to hear. “Nado saranghae babo Chanyeol. I love you too. I really love you too.”

 

            “So can I have XOXO?” He asks Kyungsoo before pulling his head away from the shoulder of the petite guy, with his hands still on Kyungsoo’s waist.

 

            “Huh?”

 

            “Hugs and kisses”, he said grinning but he immediately frowned when he felt a strong pinch on his waist.

 

            “Aww! You love me yet you hurt me?” He said pouting.

 

            “You’re already hugging me idiot. But let me show you my love.”

 

            Kyungsoo put his hands behind Chanyeol’s neck and pulled his head down, giving him his first sweet kiss with the butterflies flying around them.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------- THE END --------------------------------------------

 

 

 

So guys? What do you think of it? Is it okay? Hehe. Actually, Dyo-oppa is my UB. But I honestly love Exo, all of them. Hihi. Amd I ship *my* Kyungsoo to everyone. He’s too adorable. I don’t even know if I should top Chansoo, Krisoo, Baeksoo, Kyungmyeon, Sesoo, Laysoo, Chensoo, Kaisoo, Kyungmin, Hansoo or Taosoo? Hahaha. I’m going crazy. He’s shippable to anyone and every ship is overflowing with feels <3 Unfortunately, Kri and Luhan is gone T^T, but I still love them, and they will be a part of Exo forever in our hearts. Btw, thanks to all who read this.

 

Hope to see your comments! Judge my work and Help me improve >_< HEHE!