CHAPTER 8- WHY

FRAGILE HEARTS

Dongwoo’s POV

Hmmm, let’s see about Namjoon being desk partners with my dongsaeng…it’s not that I’m protective of her, I am, but the thing is that Rap Monster has never experienced a heartbreak, whereas Hyemi has.

That time, it was really bad for her; she went into depression for 2 weeks, not even going to school. She had really liked him, but he broke her heart and left her because of his parents.

I know that Namjoon likes Hyemi, but I also know that he has never experienced being in a real relationship before. So he could accidentally break her heart without knowing, and that could be tragic, because she could kill herself…

 

*next day*

“Hyemi-ah, I can bring you to school today as I need to do something in your school.”

“A-are you going to take your m-motorcycle?”

 “Yep, and you can’t say no!”

Shoving a toast into , I grabbed her and placed her behind me. Then, throwing the helmet on her head, we sped off onto the roads, meeting the rest of Infinite on the way.

“OPPAAAAAAA GO SLOWER!!!! TOOOOOO FAST!!!! PUTTTT MEEEE DOOOOWN!!! BYUNGHYUN (name of her chauffer [teen top]), EODIYA??? PPALLI!!! COME TO MY AIIIIIIIID!!!!!”

Infinite and I were just laughing away as we rode to school.

 

 

Hyemi POV

Argh! Dongwoo oppa knows that I hate his bike; why can’t he go a little slower? And what business does Dongwoo oppa have in my school? Although he is not in my school, the teachers know him very well because:

  1. He is the kingka of Woolim High; no one will go against any kingka right?
  2. Infinite goes to Seoul Academy often to check up on me so they are here most of the time.
  3. Woohyun oppa was from Seoul Academy
  4. No matter how much infinite wants to transfer to Seoul Academy, they cannot because Seoul Academy claims to have enough kingkas to distract the girls.

After 15 minutes of sheer horror, we reached Seoul Academy.

“Dongsaeng-ah, go in first with f(X). Look, V-Victoria-ssi is waving to you! Ppalli, ka! D-don’t keep her waiting!”

“Oppa, did you just…stutter? Do you...by chance… like Victoria unnie?”

“W-what?!? M-me like V-Victoria-ssi? N-no way!! And I d-don’t stutter!”

“Oh, you don’t like Victoria unnie? That’s too bad. I always thought that you did…and I was going to tell you what she said about you…but now that I know that you aren’t interested in her, I don’t think I need to tell you anymore, right??”

“V-Victoria-ssi talked about me? What did she say? Am I her type? Does she have a boyfriend? Does she like me? Does she not like any of my habits? Quick, dongsaeng, tell me!”

“Hyung, I think you are being too obvious here…” Sunggyu oppa said.

“You want to know? Find out yourself!”

Then I screamed “VICTORIA UNNIE! F(X) UNNIES! COME HERE!!!!”

“Nononono don’t call them here! Jebal~”

Oops, too late. Actually, I do know that Dongwoo oppa likes Victoria unnie. I mean, he seriously can’t be any more obvious. Every time f(X) comes to my house, he would tell me that he would be in his room, but in the end I always find him leaning over the banisters and looking at Victoria unnie.

He claims that he stays in his room to not disturb us, but I know the real reason why. He knows that if he stays in the same room as us, he will just be staring at Victoria unnie the whole time *not that he doesn’t* but he does not want anyone to know that he likes her he’s so obvious even the flies in the air are mocking him.

“Deh, dongsaeng?” Victoria unnie asked me.

I smirked.”Unnie, remember that time when you told me about what you think about my bro? Can you repeat it to him?”

“Yeah, sure. But which one is your brother?”

 

Victoria POV

I really forgot how Hyemi’s brother looks like. I’ve only seen him once…

“This is my brother, Jung Dongwoo.”

Hyemi pulled a boy my age in front of me. He was looking down at the floor, so I could not see his features properly.

“I…uh…V-Victoria-ssi, can you tell me what you said…a-about me?”

He lifted his head, and I silently gasped. Like Hyemi, he was gifted with big eyes and was really…handsome…

*This feeling of wanting to be his…is this what they call love at first sight?”

“Victoria-ssi…?”

“Ah. I said that you looked…weird…like your sister. But that is because I have never seen you properly. But now I can say that you are not as weird as your sister! ^^ In fact, you are so gwiyomi~! ”

“O-oh…thanks?”

Saying that, he ran into the school with his friends.

“Hyemi-ah, does your brother not like compliments??”

She only chuckled at my question.

 

Hyemi POV

Wow. I just match maked Victoria unnie and Dongwoo oppa… I knew at once that Victoria unnie had fallen in love with Dongwoo oppa. In her eyes, I could see that look; the one that I had when I was with HIM…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER~ SARANGHAE~