CHAPTER 5-CHANCE

FRAGILE HEARTS

 

Hyemi’s POV

 

UGH of all people I have to sit next to Rap Monster?? Its either Seongsaengnim did this on purpose, or it’s just that my luck is really bad. Amber was still snickering me even when the class was half over.

 

*AFTER CLASS*

“Hey, guys! Do you know who Hyemi got to sit next to?”

“Omo, who is the “lucky” boy to fall for her?”

“Amber, ppalli! Tell us!!”

“Fall for her? Hahahahahahah! Impossible! It was BTS’ leader, Rap Monster.”

Hearing what Amber had said, the rest of f(X) started to laugh at me (refer to flashback in chapter 2). I was really mad at them, but what can I do? I’m the youngest...>8<

“Ok, ok enough with the jokes. Do you guys wanna hang out after school at our usual hangout? Ill treat you guys to a nice lunch if you guys would ing shut up.” I said.

“Yeah, why not. I definitely won’t object to the treat though, you filthy richass .”  Victoria unnie exclaimed.

 

Jin POV

“Hyungs, do you wanna go to the arcade after school? Or do you just want to ditch already? School is just as boring as hell right now...whaddya say, hm?”

“NO. If I leave now, I won’t see Hyemi until tomorrow...its torturous, you should know that, V hyung.”

Whut. Why did Namjoon suddenly refer to V hyung and look at him like, what even? 0.0 Is there some secret that the almighty Kim Seokjin doesn’t know? Hmm...hyungs, get ready for your secret to be discovered by me. Heheheheeh...

 

**AFTER SCHOOL**

Hyemi’s POV

We gathered together at the gates to go to our usual hangouts, the ice-cream shop and the arcade. God, I could spend like, what, $200 on gaming in the arcade. Our favourite was the dance revolution. It was the only place where we could dance freely.

First, the ice-cream shop, Honey Crème. It was like the best ice-cream shop in the world. Huh, should I get my dad to buy their company?? Maybe, but not today. For now, Luna and I went for a dark chocolate ice-cream, Victoria had a honey comb ice-cream and Sulli and Amber had cotton candy ice-cream. To others it was a weird combination, but so what? As long as it’s worth it I’ll get it. Dur.

After the ice-cream, we went to the arcade. The lady there always reserves for us one dance revolution machine as we use it often. As quickly as we could, we ran to our beloved machine. Naturally, being a sprinter, Victoria reached it first.

Soon, a crowd gathered around us as we danced. I had chosen to dance U-KISS DON’T FLIRT, SUNMI’s FULL MOON and VIXX ETERNITY. (Notice that the songs are y ones ^^)

As I was dancing the body wave of VIXX ETERNITY, a familiar group of boys caught my eye, especially the blonde hair that was the same colour as my seat mate. BTS was here at the arcade, and were watching me dance for only God knows how long.

Namjoon’s POV

“Let’s go to arcade today to race against each other on that motorbike race, since anyway we ride actual bikes, ok?” I said to the rest.

“Yeah why not? Let’s go!”

 

So saying, we took up our helmets and sped away on our motorbikes. As we reached the arcade, we saw a crowd had formed around a dance revolution machine. Our interest was piqued, and we went there to see how good that person was dancing.

*Hey, that hair looks familiar...wait. Is t-that...*

Yes, I was right. It was Hyemi. And she was dancing ily to the body wave of VIXX ETERNITY. My face turned red and I gulped down my saliva as I saw how her slim tummy rolled perfectly to the rhythm of the song. At that moment, she looked exceptionally y, as she was wearing a crop top and ripped jean shorts. She also had her hair tied up and looked hot with sweat dripping down the sides of her face.

“Hey, hyung, sorry to interrupt your vision of Hyemi noona. I know she looks y, but it’s getting obvious that you like her. BTW, if you didn’t know, she is looking at you now...”

As I was pulled back to reality by J-Hope, I saw that Hyemi was really looking at me.