CHAPTER 4-SHOCK

FRAGILE HEARTS

***RECAP***

“So who is this girl? You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to though.

“I-it’s...”

________________________________________________________________

“Choi Sulli.”

 

Hyemi’s POV

Now that lunch was over, we went to our first class of the day/year. I was in the same class as Amber unnie, so that was lucky. Just as we sat next to each other, Seongsaengnim came in.

“Ok class. This year, seating arrangement is different. The teachers have come together to put the weak students with smarter ones so that they can learn. The lists are on my desk, so please have a look and get to your seats as fast as possible.”

Everyone started to run up to the lists. Soon the class was filled with moans and groans, or with exclamations of happiness.

Amber and I looked at each other and shrugged. There was no way we could sit together; we were always nearly at the top of the class. As we went up to the list, the crowd split into two. I did not know when we became queenkas, but yeah, it was better this way.

Muttering a soft “thank you”, we looked at the lists. Oh wow, so much for weak students. I got the worst, Rap Monster.

I could hear Amber silently laughing at me. I groaned inwardly because of my bad luck and her childishness. I slowly made my way to Rap Monster who was “asleep” at his desk.

 “Uh...Rap Monster-ssi, I shall be sitting next to you for the rest of the year. P-please take care of me.”

But, being the cold guy he was, he just glanced at me and went back to sleep.

Namjoon’s POV

O.M.G. Why is Hyemi sitting next to me?? Did Seongsaengnim do this on purpose? Or did one of the BTS members bribe her to place me next to Hyemi? But never mind, it’s Hyemi...+///+