CHAPTER 6-REALISATION

FRAGILE HEARTS

A/N: I just realised that I forgot to add Krystal in this fic, so she will appear later,ok? ^^ please comment about how you feel about this fic and subscribe!! ^^ saranghaeyo~    

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyemi’s POV

I glanced at Rap Monster as I walked back to f(X).

“Gurl, you did gre-”

“Did you guys realise that BTS is here too? I didn’t...eottokhae?”

I accidentally cut off Sulli unnie as I told them about my discovery of BTS being in the arcade too.

 

Luna’s POV

“Did you guys realise that BTS is here too? I didn’t...eottokhae?”

We turned our heads around, just to find BTS staring at us, and was it my imagination, or was Rap Monster-ssi looking at Hyemi unnie with a sad/happy/shy/embarrassed look on his face?

I quickly sent a text to them (excluding Hyemi unnie)

 

To: Jung.Vic, Sulililili, Amber.jiu

Did you guys see Rap Monster-ssi looking at Hyemi unnie?

From: Jung.Vic

OMG I saw it too! I thot tht I was the only 1!

From: Sulililili

Hi-5! Say what? Y don’t we corner him later when he is alone and Hyemi’s in the ladies and interrogate him? C if he’s worthy of our Hyemi. Heheheheeh

From: Amber.jiu

Uh? What’s happening? What’s with Rap Monster-ssi and Hyemi??

To: Amber.jiu

Were you even listening to us?? Urgh, I’ll just remove you, ok?

Amber.jiu was removed by LUNAtic

 

Namjoon’s POV

I had just gone to the Men’s and went out, when I was suddenly dragged to a tall and airy janitor’s cupboard. Facing me was f(X) minus Hyemi.

“Soooooo...you like our Hyemi unnie?”

“Uh...what are you girls talking about? I-I don’t know what you’re saying and I-I d-definitely don’t like H-hyemi-ssi...”

After saying that, I started to blush, so I looked away from them. Suddenly, I found myself having difficulty to breathe.

“Omoomoomo he stuttered! And he’s blushing! A sure sign that you DO like her! Kyahhh! A kingka crushing on her? This is going to be a good drama to watch! Yippee!” said the Maknae, Luna.

Oh crap. Now f(X) knows that I like Hyemi too...this is ing bad...

Taking the chance that I had when they were not talking, I quickly ran away from them, my face burning hot enough to fry an egg on it.

 

Hyemi’s POV

Darn, I shouldn’t have listened to Victoria unnie and do VIXX ETERNITY as my final song. I suppose that being the mean kingkas they are, they will just laugh at us/me for doing girly things...

As we were preparing to go home, my chauffer suddenly called me.

“Miss, I won’t be able to fetch you today as your parents need me to fetch them to Busan. Mianhe.”

Turning to f(X) [and BTS who were there talking to them], I told them about my problem.

“Mian, unnie, but I’m going somewhere else that is not in your direction...but Rap Monster can fetch you on his motorbike! He’s going in that direction, right? Then this settles it!”

I looked at Rap Monster, who looked Luna with a glare that could kill her, before looking at me and mumbling a yes.

 

Namjoon’s POV

Damn that Luna! Why did she have to say that I will fetch Hyemi? I could accidentally embarrass myself and she could have a bad impression on me [not that she doesn’t]. Wait. If I’m bringing her back on my bike, that means she would have to hold my waist...but I agreed anyway. It was the only chance I could not miss to be with Hyemi alone.

As Hyemi was getting on the bike behind me, she accidentally stumbled, so she grabbed on to my arm. Suddenly, I couldn’t breathe properly. My chest felt constricted. Dayum. This girl is the only one that can make me, a cold guy, feel like that. If only she knew how I feel about her...oh well...

After she gave me the direction to her house, we rode towards there. Since she was living in one of the rich districts, oh well, what can I say? I just hope that I won’t meet Dongwoo hyung…

“Rap Monster-ssi? Can I ask you a question? Why did you say yes just now, when you know that I can go home on my own?”

“U-uh I-I was just…uh, doing a favour! Yes, a favour for Luna-ssi!”

“Oh, you like her? That’s just sweet!! ^^”

OH . THAT WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT.

“N-no! I do like someone, but it’s not Luna-ssi. Number 1, she’s younger than me. Number 2, she’s like my sister.”

“You like someone? Who? I won’t tell~”

Come on Namjoon, she asked you. You can’t leave her waiting for an answer. So man up and confess to her now! It’s a good chance!

“I-I like…”