CHAPTER 1-FEELINGS

FRAGILE HEARTS

Hyemi’s POV

(In Seoul High, students eat lunch then go for their first class)

 

“Umm....Hyemi-ssi...” I turned my head from my locker, just to find my sunbae, Do Kyungsoo in front of me.

 

Being me, I stood there and waited for him to continue. But I already knew what was going to happen.

“...canyoubemygirlfriendplease? Ireallyreallylikeyoualot!!!”

 Ugh no! You are cute, I’ll credit that but you are too old for me! Our age difference is like what, 4 years??

I sighed, as I had already guessed what he was going to say. Every boy that I don’t I don’t know always says this. I get so...frustrated every time this happens...

But before I could reply him, the rest of f(x) came up to us. By then, a crowd had formed.

 “Look, you should know that Hyemi hates, I repeat, HATES boys, so stop trying. You’ll just heartbroken, like others before you.” Sulli unnie said quietly.

 I just looked at the ground. I knew all this was true, and this was what I wanted to say to every boy who proposes to me, but because of my shy personality, I can’t do it on my own.

Sulli unnie had seen me suffering, so she volunteered to help me, since she was better at saying feelings than I was. So since I was friends with them, not only Sulli unnie but everyone would help me.

Now as I looked at Kyungsoo sunbae, he was looking at me, his tear-filled eyes reflecting what he was feeling: heartbroken and rejected.

“I-is t-this, a-all of this...true?” He sobbed.

I looked away. I really could not take it when I break the boys’ hearts. I would always feel guilty. Seeing that I was silent, he ran away from me, crying.

Soon, the crowd dispersed. “Somehow, I pity the guys who unintentionally fall for you. They just get their hearts broken in the end...” Amber casually remarked.

“I-I f-feel guilty...too” I said as I felt silent tears cloud over my eyes and fall to the ground. My bestest friend and confidant, Luna, saw me crying, and came over to hug me. Soon it became a group hug

After I had dried my tears, we walked towards the cafeteria. The hallway was actually quite deserted, except for seven boys right in the middle making noises and shouting at each other. We sighed and shook our heads. It was BTS, the kingkas of Seoul High.