Epilogue

After Effect

Sanghyuk nervously pulled at his sleeves. It was March 6th, the day of the wedding. He looked over to the other members, who all gave him reassuing smiles. They were the only ones there, but that was because no one could afford to fly over for the wedding.

"You are a lucky man, Han Sanghyuk." Hakyeon said, being the last person to come up the aisle before Taekwoon was going to. "He looks amazing. No wonder you're getting married."

He stood on the opposite side from Sanghyuk and gave him a thumbs up and a wink.

Sanghyuk swallowed what ever lump that was in his neck and sighed loudly. This was it. It was his wedding to the one man he's loved since he met him. No pressure.

Taekwoon started down the aisle and that made Sanghyuk get another lump in his neck. He was dashing as in his black suit, holding a small bouquet in his hands. He was so perfect, Sanghyuk could barely hold in his tears of joy.

"Really, Woonie? A bouquet?" He asked as Taekwoon joined him on the small platform. It was even better up close.

"Well you weren't going to hold it, were you?" Taekwoon said with a nervous smile. Then, the officiat started speaking.

 

After touching vows were spoke, all of the other members were crying. The officiat pulled the rings from behind his back and held them out to them. "Slip the rings on each other's fingers, and they you can kiss the.... husband? Bride? I don't know."

Sanghyuk grabbed Taekwoon's left hand and the ring and slipped it onto his finger. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." He whispered with a smile.

Taekwoon did the same and smiled back. "I could probably guess, but I won't."

"You may now kiss each other!" The officiat said before they kissed each other. Everyone started clapping. Though it wasn't a big ceremony, it was perfect. Wonshik started crying loudly and hugged Hongbin. He just couldn't contain his happy feelings for them, and that made the others start crying more.

They pulled away and looked at everyone and just smiled. It was so sweet.

 

After the ceremony was over, Taekwoon lazily threw the bouquet over his shoulder and dragged Sanghyuk away from the party to do other things. Jaehwan was the one who caught it and immediately kissed Hakyeon.

 

No one could wish for a more perfect ending to their story, or a more perfect beginning for their new one.