Keep on thinking

Meet - Dance - Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

When they finished their meals, they both got silent. None of them said a word, Taekwoon could see how awkward they were right now, but he didn’t know what else to do until he heard a ringtone, it was from Hakyeon’s phone. Hakyeon seemed really flustered, trying to turn off his phone but when he saw the calling number’s name, he hesitated and looked at Taekwoon for a permission, Taekwoon understood so he nodded and while he was thinking it’s the best time for him to go away  but the moment he heard Hakyeon’s voice – he stopped.

- Hey, Jackson! – Hakyeon said and Taekwoon could feel the anger and annoyance when he heard that name again after three days of the first elimination, especially when it came from Hakyeon’s mouth.

- Yeah, I’m fine. How about you? – Hakyeon said, smiled a little bit and the sight made Taekwoon’s heart clenched.

- Oh, I see, I’ll talk to you later okay. Sleep well!

 Why did Jackson call? At this hour even? So is it really that they are actually dating? Thousands and thousands of questions ran through his head in just a few minutes and it made Taekwoon dizzy and he didn’t even know why he felt that way.

- Um… Thank you for the milk Leossi – Hakyeon’s voice brought Taekwoon back to reality and Taekwoon realized he had been staring at Hakyeon for all this time and the boy seemed so clueless and clearly was trying to break the awkward silence between them.

- It’s nothing…. Was that Jackson? – Taekwoon’s words came out before he even realized it.

- Ah, yeah. He has just completed setting everything in his place so he decided to call – Hakyeon said.

- … You two seemed really close. Has you two met before? – Taekwoon was not the type to curious about everyone around him but maybe there’s always an exception. And this boy was the biggest. As always. 

- Ah no, we only knew each other through this competition. Both of us are very passionate about dancing so we have been spending a lot of time together, not to mention we have kind of the same situation so we got a long quite fast.

Please log in to read the full chapter