I want to be your friend

Meet - Dance - Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The following days, Taekwoon had this feeling. He felt someone was stalking him. He could always feel some one staring at him behind his back but whenever he turned around he found no one. He told his mom about this and she made a fuss by buying all kind of spells and inviting monks, priests, diviners because she thought he’s being haunted. After three days of being bothered too much, he told his mom that things had over so he could get out of this stupid thing.


And the next day after, while he was walking home, he felt that way again, but now he could hear foot steps, with a beep beep sound, music?!? he could sense that this person (thing) was trying his/her/its best to walk lightly but the beep beep sound kept appearing, he suddenly turned around and he could hear the beep beep sound running to the left side, right after the power poles. When he looked closer, he could see the vamp of a yellow, tiny shoe ?!? He slowly stepped closer to the unknown object then he found him, the boy gave him banana milk days before, shutting his eyes, clenching his hands into fists. He’s scared.


“Hey” Taekwoon said and he could feel the boy shivered a little bit before he opened his eyes to look at Taekwoon. “ What are you doing here?” Taekwoon asked but the boy looked down, refused to answer him “ You’re the one who has been following me right?”- he got a nod - “Aren’t you scared? Of me?” the boy shook his head “I am” he answered “ Then why do you do this? ”

Please log in to read the full chapter