Don't you remember me?

Meet - Dance - Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s all set now. There are 9 trainees in total. Normally, they would all debut together as one, it’s usually settled when they got chosen at the audition. But this year, the company wanted a difference, and to bring attention to the group too. Therefore, there will be a survival show, all 9 of them would attend it and how many people would be able to debut is still a mystery though.

When it’s announced, Taekwoon at first really didn’t care, or to be more exact, he couldn’t. His mind has kept wondering about Hakyeon all these days. Hakyeon. That tanned brat with a beautiful glowing smile now had all grown up and become a handsome talented dancer, and forgot about him.

Taekwoon recalled back when the audition day. When he heard that name, he couldn’t believe it. It must be a coincidence, he thought. But the more he looked at the boy standing in front of him, the more familiar he seemed to be to Taekwoon. And when he saw the smile cracked open on the boy’s lips. He knew it was him. It was that Cha Hakyeon.

But Hakyeon didn't seem to remember him. When the trainees got announced about the survival show, Taekwoon was there too. As a professional song writer, he was going to be their music coach. The fact that Taekwoon agreed to this offer was a big surprise. Everybody knows how unanticipated Taekwoon is when it comes to things like this, even Hwang-nim couldn’t believe it, but it’s a good thing, so he didn’t have anything against it.

    -  Okay attention boys! This is Leo-ssi, he will be your music and vocal coach – Hwang-nim said and pointed at him.

    -  Nice to meet you Leo-ssi, My name’s Hongbin

    -  I’m Jaehwan

    - You can call me Wonshik. Each member said their greeting to Taekwoon in a sequence but Taekwoon’s eyes only laid on one person.

   - Hello Leo-ssi. My name’s Hakyeon, Cha Hakyeon – Hakyeon said and smiled so brightly at him. But Taekwoon couldn’t see any recognition in Hakyeon’s eyes, on

Please log in to read the full chapter