Chapter 1

Don't Say No

 

 

Sorry for the late update! Anyway enjoy :D


 




 

Seoul, July 2015

3 years ago
 

“YAA----YAH! What’re you trying to do! Get down, get down now! ”.

 

A duty teacher yelled as he saw a student trying to climb the school fence, want to ditching from the class. The blonde student chuckled when he noticed the teacher trying to reach his feet and pull him. It’s useless, he thought with a raised brow. This school fence height is about 0,4km from feet, plus he already climbed more than half of the fence. But the teacher doesn’t seem to give up, he took a long cane and shoved it to the student round . “Seonsaengnim, this is ual harassment!”

 

“GET DOWN NOW!”
 

 “AA-AHHHH! Don’t hit my balls! ”, One of his hand gripping tightly at the fence while the others protecting his precious from the sadistic teacher.
 

“LEE HYUKJAE! GET THE DOWN NOW!”


“No way, Seonsaengnim”.


“Lee Hyukjae-ssi, I suggest you better get down now”, A cold voice speak in very threatening manner and a very tall man appeared. He gazed at the comedic scene in front him. “Your friends, Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae are already in the student hall”.

 

Aishh! They already got caught? , he clicked his tongue unpleasantly. “Fine, fine. I’ll get down now”, with an unhappy sigh he got off from the fence, following the teacher to the student hall.

 

“I’m coming, guys~~~”.


 

-----


 

“Yo, Hyukkie-ah”, A black haired male student beamed happily as he saw the blonde coming. Right next to him there is another black hair male but taller. “You’re late”, he said with a slight hint of humor in his tone.

 

“Yah, what the hell man, how can you guys got caught so fast?”,Hyukjae or who usually called as Eunhyuk grumbled peevishly at his two best friend, then sit between them.

 

The taller male just shrugged, “Why don’t you ask this fishy?”

 

“Hae?”, he turned to see the male, Donghae who now laugh awkwardly, “What did you do?”

 

“Well---uh…you see…”, the childish male scratches the back of his head nervously, ”I-I kinda distracted….”

 

“He is playing with the fish in biology lab! Can you believe it?”, the latter exclaimed in frustration, running his finger through his black hair before threw a dark glare to Donghae. “Seriously, this Lee Donghae really drives me crazy”.

 

“Okay, you don’t need to tell me the rest of the story”.

 

“Sorry, really-really sorry, guys”, the male they meant hung his head low apologetically.

 

“It’s okay, Hae-ah. We all know---“, Eunhyuk said which receiving several nods from the other,”—that fish is just like your family”.

 

“Lee Hyukjae-ssi, how long you intended to talk with your buddies?”

 

The male with gummy smile turned to the voice and found a teacher was already sitting in front them, probably has been listening to their entire conversation as there are deep frown on her forehead. And Eunhyuk can’t helped but to recall how the teacher look like her grandma.

 

“Get over here”, she pointed at a single blue chair which Eunhyuk and his best friends label as ‘interrogation chair’.

 

“Yes, Halmoni----I mean Seonsaengnim”.

 

The teacher took a deep sigh before looked at the problematic student in front him, ”Hyukjae-ssi, do you know why you are summoned here?”

 

“Ermm… for ditching from the class?”

 

“That is too, don’t you know what is your other problem?”, she then throw out a hand mirror to Eunhyuk who look dumbfoundedly at her. “Take a look at yourself”.

 

The blonde student raised his brows at the fussy teacher but still do as he was told, “Don’t I look handsome, Seonsaengnim?”

 

Donghae smiles with a nod as he hear that. Of course. You are the most handsome monkey I’ve ever meet, Hyukkie-ah.

 

The teacher clicked her tongue, hitting the table in process, “That’s not it! Go take a better look!”

 

“Huh? Do I become more handsome, Seonsaengnim?”

 

“Lee Hyukjae-ssi, I’m not joking right now!”, she yelled angrily, voice echoing in the room, almost breaking the window. She let out a desperate sigh, feeling very tired. Why do I must handle such a troublesome---yet so charming student like him?

 

“Oooh---this?”, he touched his hair, “I will go change my hair color back by tomorrow, Seonsaengnim, so please don’t worry too much”

 

“It’s ok, Hyukjae-ssi. I understand now, it’s wasting my breath and talking to you and your stupid buddies”, she panted breathily, massaging her forehead in surrender manner. “You can go now, your friends too. Don’t show your face again”. Eunhyuk stared her in disbelieve, so do his two best friends. Earlier she was all grumpy even yelled so loudly, then now why she become so desperate?

 

As they almost reaching the door, she stooped them, “Wait, bring this boy with you. He is the new student of this school. Help him with his class”.

 

“Why?”, the tallest male among them, Choi Siwon complained in disagreement, “Isn’t it his home room teacher job?”

 

She sighed slowly, “His home room teacher tripped over at the stair when chasing you guys. Now he is in infirmary since his ankle hurt badly”. She turned to the chair in the corner of the room, “Follow them”.

 

Audibly there is a long creak of chair in the corner of the room and they can see a male student just like them coming over their direction. He has skin pale as chalk and with a thin blinding smile, he took out his hand.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you”.

 

-----

 

 

“Kyuhyunniieee! Where are you this morning? I’ve been looking for you for several times before the class start but you’re not there! Then in the first period I go to your class again but you still not there”, A high pitched voice chatter nonstop as the new student sit himself on the bench of their school canteen.

 

The new student rolled his eyes back at his friend behavior, “I’m fine, Wookie. My home room teacher has his ankle sprained so he can’t sent me off to my class. By the way, did you say you just came over to my class in the first period? That’s bad, Wookie-ah. You shouldn’t skip the class like that”.

 

“The first period was canceled since the teacher need to chase some troublemakers”, Ryeowook pouted as he explained that.

 

“But then how can you get to your class?”, the male next to Ryeowook, Yesung asked.

 

“The teacher in the student hall told some students to send me off to my class”, Kyuhyun frowned as he try to recall the event this morning,” I don’t remember their names though…..”

 

“Some students? How they look lik----“, Yesung just about questioning him again when a loud shriek interrupted him. Abruptly they look at the source of voice and find three good looking male walking inside the canteen. Hysterical scream and amazed gazing are all focused on them. Kyuhyun glanced at them too but not with amusement rather he is confused. They sit on  an empty table in the corner of the canteen, followed by their fans.

 

“Noisy as usual”, Ryeowook cringed as one of their fans yelled right in his ears.

 

“Wookie, you know them?”

 

“Well, not only me. All of the students in this school knoooowww them, you know?”, the male stated lazily. “They are so popular but if I suggest, you better don’t involve with if you want to have a peaceful life”

 

“From the right side, the tallest one who is now flirting with his fans is Choi Siwon. He is total jerk and cassanova. You can’t even count how many girlfriend he ever have with your fingers. Then the one in the middle is Lee Donghae”. Yesung glanced at the younger, taking that younger listened to him, he continued, “He is ---uhm….He is very friendly, he is perfect, I think? I mean he is polite and well-mannered, but I can’t understand why he can hang out with the troublemakers”.

 

“The one with blonde hair is Lee Hyukjae, most call him Eunhyuk. He is the one who broke the school rules the most. Now that I’ve explained, I hope you avoid them as much as possible. Getting involved with them already troublesome, but their fans will make your life miserable more”.

 

“If you excuse me…”, Kyuhyun frowned, battling with himself or whether he should say it or not, “…actually they are the one who send me off to my class this morning”.

 

Both of his friends eyes nearly popped out as he said that, “YOU-------WHATTTT?????”
 


-----


“Hae? Hae-ah! Donghae-ah! Are you listening?”, Eunhyuk waving his hand in front his friend face. Earning no response from the day dreaming male, he flicked his forehead with force.

 

“Ouch! Wha-What? I don’t like him!”, Donghae finally snapped from his thoughts, rubbing his red forehead with grumble.

 

“What? You don’t like him? What are you talking about?”, The blonde male raised his brows toward his friend who is smiling awkwardly now.

 

“I-I-I mean---I just----“

 

Eunhyuk frowned as he followed the latter gaze which actually lay on the pale male they meet this morning in the student hall and something clicked on his brain. “Aahhhh~~ You like him, don’t you?”

 

“N-no way--- I don’t like him, what the hell you talk about”, Donghae stuttered nervously. Seeing his friend smirk become wider, he averting his friend playful gaze.

 

“C’mon, you are my best friend. You can tell me anything”.

 

Donghae pouted, “Fine, j-just don’t tell anybody about it”.

 

Eunhyuk grinned widely as he nodded.

 

“You are right, it is the new student this morning…”, Donghae sighed deeply. “I think I kinda attracted to him…”

 

“Heeeee, you have good taste, huh? He is beautiful and kinda cute too”.

 

“Y-Yeah…”, Donghae nodded slowly, feeling blood started to rush to his face and soon his face turn red as tomato.

 

“Oh my god, you’re blushing so hard, Hae-ah”.

 

“Wha-What? Blushing? No-No---“.

 

Eunhyuk laughed loudly as he saw Donghae cover his blushing face in embrassment. “So?”

 

“What?”

 

“Will you find something to work with him or what?”, Eunhyuk still chuckled while checking his phone.

 

“I-I don’t know…should I confess or what? I-I mean I’ve never dating anyone before…so I don’t know what to do”.

 

“Okaaaayyy, I understand, Hae-ah. I will help you with that”.

 

“Thanks, Hyukkie-ah”.

 

Eunhyuk grinned as he watched his friend smiled happily. As long as you are happy, Hae-ah. It’s already more than enough for me.  I won’t burden you with my feeling.

 

 


 

Thanks for still reading this story.(bowed)

Your comments are fuel for me to keep going on this story so comment pls ^^