Prolog

Don't Say No

 


Prolog
 


May 2018
22:30 P.M


“Kyuhyunnie, why do you wonder alone it the park? Put your coat on. This night is pretty cold”, Ryeowook said as he helped the latter with his coat. “Donghae is in the living room. You won’t join him?”

 

 

The brunette shook his head and took a small note book. Then he start to write quickly. “I just want to sit here alone, Wookie-ah. I want to breathe the cool night air, listening to the cricket and frogs. Forgive me, please? Maybe you thought a muted person like me is a nuisance”.

 

 

“Of course no. You are so kind hearted, Kyuhyunnie. I am sure you will eventually forget that jerk. He doesn’t even deserve you. Maknae-ah."

 

 

I don’t blame him. I am the one at fault. He is the only son of his family. He has a bright future waiting for him. I am only being a nuisance. Actually, I am regretful that I can’t do anything for him at that time. I wish, now, he is alright. I hope he is always happy no matter where he is”.

 

 

Ryeowook sighed softly, “You still love him? The how about Donghae? He really loves you, you know?”

 

 

I’m feeling guilty toward him. I know perfectly that I won’t see Siwon anymore. But until now, I can’t still love Donghae, Wookie-ah. He is so kind and flawless, he doesn’t deserve someone muted like me."

 

 

“Love , huh? Honestly, in this two months, I am confused. You already know I dated Yesung hyung, right?”

 

 

The brunette smiled and write again, "Love is confusing, what halted you?

 

 

“Dad already match make me with Sungmin hyung, the son of Lee corp. You forget? I still don’t tell Yesung hyung. Ah--- How am I supposed to tell him?” The latter squealed, cover his face with both hands, looking frustrated.

 

 

I understand what you mean, Wookie-ah. If you marry him, then your father business will be easy too. And in the end, the one who will suffer is Yesung hyung."

 

 

From faraway, Ryeowook could sense both his parents are coming their way. Donghae followed from behind.

 

 

“Wookie”, His mother call him, ”Donghae need to go home. It’s already so late. Your conversation with Marcus probably should be discontinued”.

 

 

“You guys seem so serious. See, you’re making Marcus hands tired from all the writings”.

 

 

“It’s ok, Ms. Kim”, Donghae laughed, “He is used to write things fast and neat”.

 

 

“Okay, Mr. Kim and Ms. Kim. Excuse us, please. Goodbye, Wookie-ah”, Donghae bowed. After bidding goodbye, they went out from the Kim resident.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

Donghae motor cycle went inside the garage. While the older male park the motor cycle, Kyuhyun went inside the home. He open the door slowly. Inside the house is pretty quiet. The clock showed 23:15 P. M.

 

 

“C’mon, I will you to your room, it’s already midnight. You must be pretty tired”, the older male took his hand and drag him to the bedroom.

 

 

Kyuhyun only replied with a smile. He took off his coat and lay on the bed.

 

 

“You’re beautiful”, the older male smiled as he caressed the brunette brown hair gently. “I promise you, Marcus. I will cure your muted condition so you can sing like you did in the past”.

 

 

Don’t call me with that name, Hae. We are in the home. Don’t we already promise? In the home, I am Cho Kyuhyun. Outside home, except for Changminnie, Wookie and Yesung hyung, I am Marcus Cho”, Kyuhyun write again on the paper.

 

 

“Yes, we did. But I prefer calling you Marcus. Cho Kyuhyun already died 3 years ago since that accident. He is not here anymore. Now you are Marcus, the person who I love so much”. The older male hugged him. Kyuhyun try to write again but Donghae stopped him.

 

 

“It’s ok, Kyuhyunnie. Take as much time as you want. You will eventually love me. I will wait and wait until you nodded and accept me fully”.

 

 

I am so sorry, Hae. You are always so kind to me. But I can’t still love you. Yet. I already try hard to love you since five years ago, but I can’t. I can’t still forgot him. Please forgive me, Hae-ah!

 

 

 


 

 

Hello, it’s me, the lazy author. As I promised, I will update regularly. Forgive me for typos and wrong grammar T^T.

 

Don’t bother to leave comments please :) Luv u all…