Chapter 2

Don't Say No

 

Siwon knew. No. Maybe he already know right in the moment he meet him, staring at the beautiful mesmerizing smile pestering on that pinkish lips, brown melted caramel orbs which shed his innocence and velvety voice that sounds like singing canary.

 

Even in the moment he is flirting with his fan girls in the canteen, he can’t stop to steal glance at the pale figure who is now talking to his two friends. His heart throb uncontrollably as the boy smiled that beautiful smile again. He suddenly feel the familiar warm swoon him all over again.

 

He knew what happen to him now is wrong. Oh, it’s wrong, yet, for some reasons it feels so right in the same time. And it supposed not to happen, at least, for now. He is known as the great casanova of their school, he dates girls which he was lost track of the number. He is now in relationship with Im Yoona, the diva of their school and it is with a she. Not boy, just like the pale figure he can’t stop staring at.

 

Siwon sighed heavily, palming his face as he tried to look at other place except the beautiful boy. Then from the corner of his eyes, he accidentally caught a glimpse of his best friend, Donghae, staring dreamingly at the boy with a stupidly smile pestering on his face. Which Siwon can’t help but swearing in his mind.

 

.

 

 

---

 

 

Kyuhyun rubbed his still buzzing ears after his two friends’ antis and warning which actually he doesn’t bother to listen. All he wanted to know is the location of the school library. But the moment he asked them, both of them gave a disapproving look and start lectured him of how dangerous to wander alone around the school, not to mention he is a new student. They suggested its better if they went together which Kyuhyun strongly disagreed to. He planned to spend his time alone there, not with two excited kids that probably distract his readings which can risk all of them getting kicked out from the library. After all the small bickering which led to the youngest male victory, the others just sighed and told him the direction unhappily.

 

“From the canteen, you just need to walk straight this corridor then at the corner, you will find a staircase. Go to the 2nd floor and turn to right side, there is a room with glass door and board written ‘Library’.” Ryeowook chewed his inner cheeks as he saw the youngest nodded in excitement.

 

Yesung just smiled and tapped the left side of his shoulder to assure the frustrated male before wag his hands, telling Kyuhyun to go.

 

Geez, Wookie worried too much. Nothing will happen; I am already seventeen for the god shake. I can take care of myself. He looked up as he already at the last of the staircase, turned right just as Ryeowook told him and he spotted the room with transparent door. He grabbed the door knob and pushed it in which to no avail, the door doesn’t move an inch.

 

Huh?

 

He blinked in confusion as he tried to push it again, this time he put more strength just to see the door didn’t even budge. Is it just me or the door is actually locked?

 

“You need to slide the door to this side not to push it.”

 

 

---

 

 

Donghae let out a disappointed sigh as he spotted the brunette left the canteen, followed by his two friends. He turned sullenly at his chicken porridge, hands playing with the spoon with no intention of eating. A nudge to his left side waken him from his daydreaming.

 

His best friend, Eunhyuk grinned widely, thumbing him up and signing him to follow the brown haired male. What? Donghae bulged his eyes out, his mind racing. Sure he wanted to get closer with the brown haired male but is this really good idea to stalk the boy? He looked frantically from the back of his crush and his best friend with huge blush but the blonde just snickered mischievously and shoved his off his seat as Kyuhyun already disappeared from their sight. Damn it, Lee Hyukjae!

 

He grumbled in frustration, unwillingly following a glimpse of the male back with a slow certain pace. His face is all warm over and his palm is sweating. Ah, so nervous. I want to go back canteen so badly… He swallowed thickly, glancing between his own shoes and the oblivious male.

 

His steps stopped as he reached the staircase, deciding it should be better if he waited for half a minute since he didn’t want to appear as obvious that he was stalking the latter. He finally went up stair as the sound of the latter steps has faded. There is some clacking noise of metal. However it’s surprised him to find the boy was struggling against the library door as he arrived there. He mentally chuckled against himself as he watched the latter desperate attempt to open the door. How adorable…

 

“You need to slide the door to this side not to push it.”

 

Donghae could tell the brunette nearly jumped off his feet as he spoke and without thinking, well, he was surprised himself too, he pressed his well-toned chest against the small back and rested his hand of the latters’, guiding him to slide the door open. His heart shuttered of the feeling how small the other male in his arms.

 

The brown haired male turned his head and stunned to find the familiar face from this morning back.

 

His black orbs met the melted caramel orbs and he barely held his breath as he was mesmerized by the boy beautiful features even with the confused look that matched him well. Blood rushing to his cheeks and his face felt very, very warm now. The boy was an ethereal, agonizingly breathtaking as he moved in his arms, now perfectly facing the flustered male and Donghae can’t took his eyes off as the boy stared him back with the same intensity.

 

There is a confusing silence between the pair, both of them stared each other that feel like eternity until a fake cough of the librarian interrupting them.

 

“Are you guys coming in or what?” He scowled peevishly, slightly annoyed by the shoujo manga aura surround them.

 

They share startled look before Donghae finally let his grasp out of Kyuhyun reluctantly, surprised as he was perturbed by the lost heat from the others. But he still stood and staring at the other male with unreadable expression to the latter discomfort. “Do I have something on my face?”

 

Seeing no reaction from the latter, Kyuhyun snapped his fingers just an inch from his face which seem working. The latter blinked in surprise, sputtered out. “Ye—Yes?”

 

Kyuhyu raised one of his brows before shook his head in motherly manner. “I said. Do I have something on my face? You kept staring at me like you have seen a ghost.”

 

“Gho-ghost?” His voice went an octave higher, almost sound girlish, he brought his hand in front defensively, “No-no, I mean I stared of you not because of—“

 

Pair of doe eyes flickered at him questioningly, seemingly ridiculing at whatever the latter doing.

 

“It-It just…” His word trailed off hesitantly, unsure what to say. He shifted his gaze from the other, fingers playing nervously. What should I do? Geez…whatever, I will just tell him honestly.

 

Kyuhyun blinked in confusion, deciding it would be better not to involve further more with the shuttering male. “Uumm… I appreciated your help for just now and this morning, Donghae-ssi. I think I should get in now.”

 

“You are beautiful.”

 

The younger male turned back with his jaw dropped, seem shocked at the words. Donghae put a his hand on his traitorous mouth, warmness surged to his cheeks, he was shocked as Kyuhyun too. The brown haired male stared at Donghae as he is the most idiotic person in the world. There is a moment of silence before Kyuhyun finally burst to laughter. “Bhuh—pwahahahahaa—“

 

“Wha—What are you laughing at?” Donghae sputtered, his poor heart lurched out at the fine voice and unwanted heat rushed to his face. It’s baffled him of how the situation turned unexpected, he was prepared if the latter shot a look of disgust, but this is…

 

He was once again mesmerized by the sight displayed in front him, he doesn’t mind called an idiot if he could hear this beautiful giggles of his. “You are so funny, Donghae-ssi.” He smiled sweetly between his laughter which warmed Donghae inside out.

 

“I—I really mean it though.” Donghae muttered between his short breaths, face flushing to the scarlet red, giving him an earnest gaze.

 

Those stopped Kyuhyun from his laughter and find a serious look at his face. Kyuhyun shuddered at the intense gaze, his stomach twisted and churned, he unconsciously stepped back.  Huh? For a moment, he looks so composed and kind of cool…

 

The older male wasted no time to grab his hand in his and rested it on his board chest where his heart beat frantically. He swear he could hear a sharp gasp from the latter as Kyuhyun face blushing profusely under his touch. “Wha-What is it? What are you trying to do?” He muttered nervously.

 

 “I like you. And I mean it, Cho Kyuhyun. And this.” He pressed the small hand harder on his chest; face flaming in embarrassment as he confessed. “—is the proof of it.”

 

And true enough, Kyuhyun can feel loud thumping of his heartbeats pounding against his ribcage on his palm. He couldn’t deny that the male in front him is attractive as an idiotic as he is. His breath hitched as the latter face come inch closer and closer to his that they are breathing the same air and their lips almost touched—

 

“Are you coming in or not?” Kyuhyun jumped at the voice of the librarian who stood among them, didn't look so pleased at the romantic scene held in front him as he threw a dark glare at both of them.

 

“Ah, yes! Sorry for the distruption!” The younger male quickly draw his hand from Donghaes', bowed apologetically before shoving his way to the room and passing through between the librarian and Donghae, leaving the latter speechless.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, wait—“ Donghae tried to after the brunette, however the librarian stood on his way, one of his brows wiggled, signaling him to back off and slamming the door right in front his face. He sighed in defeat, look like he didn’t have any choice but to leave it right there. For now. He smiled foolishly at the thought, “See you again then, Kyuhyun-ssi!” He beamed happily, loud enough for the other students who passed the corridor to glance at him. He then went back canteen to meet his other friends, smiling at every person he meet on his way back as he just won lucky dip.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the door, Kyuhyun clasped his hand on his mouth, his whole face feel like on flame now and the skin where he had just touched him tingling. And Donghae cheerful voice from the outside which implied he wished to see him again is not helping at all.

 

Just…what on earth happened just now?

 

---

 

A/N: There is possibility I won't continue this story anymore.

Your comments and thought are appreciated as always!