Chapter 8

The Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: WORDS IN GREY MEANS IT'S THE ACTION FROM THE PAST.

 

Chapter 8

 

He was staring into me when slight blushes start adding into my already blushing face.

 

"Ani. I was just-"

 

"Don't deny. I'll just be more sure with it." I was still in dazed when my back hit the hard wall and his face again is so close to mine. "You're so beautiful, Taeyeon-ah." He kissed my button nose before he was pulled away from me.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?"

 

He's really mad. Really really mad. He pulled me behind him and pushed Baekhyun away with another hand. "She obviously didn't want you doing all unnecessary things to her. Can you for once respect her?" Both of them were fiercely on a glaring fight.

 

"Hanbin-ah. Actua-"

 

"You're coming with me." He held onto my wrist and pulled me away smoothly-

 

"You said respect her. You weren't even hearing her words until the end yet." Baekhyun held onto my other wrist.

 

Hanbin pathetically looked at me. "You want to come with me right.." For the first time since I knew him, I seen doubt in his eyes. A look that has never cross my mind on his face before.

 

"Hanbin-ah. I think that thi-"

 

"Just tell her that you're gonna come with me. Its obvious, right." He said confidently, too confident that he looks really fake with it.

 

"You didn't even let her-". "She doesn't have to she already-"

 

"STOP."

 

I free my wrist from the bold holding and stare at both of them. "Both of you are my best friend," at the same time, they looked down on their feet. "I won't want you to fight because of me," my mouth naturally forms a small smile. "So.." I held both their hands and shake it like a small kid would. "Be frie-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ani. Hanbin-ah. We can't do this to Baekhyun. He's still our friend." The girl was holding onto his arm.

 

"You mean your friend. "Taeyeon-ah. Listen here and listen clear." She nod softly.

 

"I won the competition." She nod again.

 

"But he's still hanging around with you and worse, Hayi." She wanted to cut in. But- "Still listen to me first. Since he initiated it first to bring my best friend to turn her back on me.. I'm gonna let everyone do that to him until he let go of you."

 

 

 

"Yah Won-ah~ do you know how to do this equation?" He was scratching his head full of question marks. Won looked back at him with the side of his eyes and softly whisper to him. "Buddy-ah. Mian. I really can't help yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter